Thread: Monglolian ML or WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mongolian ML or WL

Hey punter, any recomendation on mongolian WL or WL? Been looking for it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Please tell the white guy I sent you. FS on the cards. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...t-Ryde-Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a new Mongolian girl called Baby at Burwood 14, photos look good, but we all know photos can't be trusted when it comes to B14 lol, anyone tried her yet?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Are these girls really from Mongolia or Inner Mongolia?

I'm also always on the lookout for them, btw. I have a huge thing for northern Chinese, love their body type and generally chill personality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anymore in CBD area?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would have no clue if they speak Mongolian or Mandarin. The only thing I know, is that generally if the girl is tall, well built and beautiful (in my eyes at least) then she is from Northern China as that would be much closer to what I like in Asians, but majority of Chinese girls are slim and short and I think most likely they are from south.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The main girl working at Tokyo Massage in Kings Cross is Mongolian.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I also wonder too when the shop lists the girl as Mongolian but you hear the girl speaking in Mandarin.
    Here's a fun fact. There's Inner Mongolia that's part of China, and Mongolia proper. In both sides, there are pure blood Mongolians. Most of the younger generation of these people can speak Mando. They're just so close to China, it's very common to see them speaking Chinese.

So I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a Mongolian girl speaking Chinese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does this ethnic group also belongs to certain regions in China and Russia that has this nomadic herding lifestyle? I guess they pretty good with their hands.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a Mongolian girl named Momo in Lalabell. I think she only works on the weekend

Just found a very busty Mongolian ML at Burwood Bangkok Massage with almost everything on the menu....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What days does she work and what are the prices, brother 17012430?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zara at the rocks is Mongolian, Nuru, no FS tho

I went to watch the new Chinese movie Creation of the Gods 1: Kingdom of Storms last night. The actress who played Su Daji, Narana Erdyneeva, was so fucking hot. She's Russian - Mongolian mixed. Naturally beautiful with a banging bod!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I went to watch the new Chinese movie Creation of the Gods 1: Kingdom of Storms last night. The actress who played Su Daji, Narana Erdyneeva, was so fucking hot. She's Russian - Mongolian mixed. Naturally beautiful with a banging bod!
    Knew a Kyrgyzstani WG, way back when. Asian looks, Russian attitude (and rack). She was HOT, literally a head-turner in restaurants. The men would drool, the women glare.. If you ever find one, take the opportunity...

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Knew a Kyrgyzstani WG, way back when. Asian looks, Russian attitude (and rack). She was HOT, literally a head-turner in restaurants. The men would drool, the women glare.. If you ever find one, take the opportunity...
    That sounds hot. Haven't come across any kyrgystani WGs yet, but think I saw a Kazakh one somewhere (agency?). Close enough?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cool 'Stani's

That sounds hot. Haven't come across any kyrgystani WGs yet, but think I saw a Kazakh one somewhere (agency?). Close enough?
    Kazakh/Kyrgyzstani close enough, just DON'T tell HER that (pride in country). Moving further west, when you get to Uzbeki 's, then differences begin to show...

Ah, the 'stani's... the Where-the-f*ck-istani's... Makes a great geography test....

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Kazakh/Kyrgyzstani close enough, just DON'T tell HER that (pride in country). Moving further west, when you get to Uzbeki 's, then differences begin to show...

Ah, the 'stani's... the Where-the-f*ck-istani's... Makes a great geography test....
    Even Pakistanis, bro?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Even Pakistanis, bro?
    Not been that FAR west ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best Mongolian WL/ML you have ever seen in Sydney?