Thread: Fei Fei and Hebe

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fei Fei and Hebe

22 was the first brothel I ever visited many years ago and the quality has fluctuated over the many years.

Lately I've been more of a regular at 42G but with my favourite WL going back home for warmer weather I decided to check back in at an old stomping ground and see what's on offer.

It's interesting that this place doesn't get many ARs which kind of sucks because intel is very limited. Anyway here's a short AR on FeiFei (currently not on roster by the looks of things) and Hebe (is on and off).

Fei Fei

I saw her awhile back, when I went on a whim and picked her out of the line up, as she had the prettiest face of the women available. From memory she said she was in her 20s but honestly it's hard to tell. Most of the WLs at 22 are a bit out of shape (in my opinion) and it's difficult to tell with asians. Regardless FeiFei had a pretty face and a fairly average body and from memory was unshaved (trimmed?) downstairs.

In terms of service there was no DFK (despite paying diamond) but her BBBJ was quite to my liking. Sex was average but her massage was quite nice. Overall, nothing terribly wrong but a fairly average punt at best. I would not repeat but could see other punters enjoying her.

Hebe

There was one AR that said she was great and honestly it's what brought me back to 22 a second time in the last couple of months. I wanted to see her in the line up, as 22's photos are notoriously inaccurate, but she was difficult to line up, as she was booked a lot of the time. So I decided to take a chance and booked her.

Appearance wise, her body is not like the one on the sit, she's a bit fuller/out of shape, which is inline with the usual vibe of 22. Face wise I thought she was pretty cute but not my usual flavour. She was also unshaven (trimmed) down stairs.

In terms of service there was some LFK/DFK, which was ok, BBBJ (also ok), and 69 (initiated by her). Sex was pretty decent, with her seeming to get into it and seeming to enjoy it. Her massage was pretty subpar but I wasn't really there for that.

Overall, she was half decent with a good attitude and if I'm in the area and looking for a punt I'd be inclined to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review bro. I’m currently looking for a FS place and like you said there isn’t much info on this shop. Sounds similar to 45george which is hit and miss.

Just thought this post deserved some appreciation.