Thread: V SODA - LISA BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

V SODA - LISA BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ginza Club

Ok before any punters here who will later try her come back and flame me let me explain what I mean by Lisa/Blackpink…let’s be real ok? She obviously does not look EXACTLY like Lisa. I am going to even say she is not even CLOSE to looking like Lisa but for us punters this is going to be as close as we get. So what do I mean by she resembles Lisa? Firstly, she has Lisa’s hairstyle, long brown hair (past shoulders) and she has those Lisa bangs. Secondly, she is not Chinese, not Japanese, she is 100% viet and given the non-chinese, non-japanese book, that somewhat resembles Lisa too a SMALL degree. Lastly, this was the impression I had when I entered the door (I had NO preconceptions), about 1 min into seeing her I was like…Oh…you remind me of Lisa. I think she knows that? Reason I say that is because she had an outfit like from those videos (black shoes, black dress, some short stockings) going for a vibe you see her wearing from the music videos. Anyway, to absolutely repeat…not hyping her to be Lisa, not hyping her to be exactly like Lisa, but honestly some moments you feel this is close as you going to get. Now for the review!

Photos: the real one is the one in the green shirt/brown hair. The other ones with black hair are not her. I understand it is to protect her identity since she doses reside in Sydney.

Face: young, I do believe age she said. Looks like early 20’s. 21/22. Hard for me to tell as I am not familiar with Viet girls too much. Like I said before, she has Lisa’s hairstyle – brown hair, with bangs. She does have really round eyes, and maybe because I am super handsome she is one of the rare girls that during missionary she actually looks into your eyes. When I go in for a kiss she stares at me. Very cool. As you know most girls just close eyes and moans and that’s it….so interesting for a change!

Body: youthful. No stretch marks, C NATURAL tits. Very nice. She has inverted nipples both if you care. Trimmed down below. Smooth skin (youth). Butt is very very nicely proportioned, juicy. Her height is like 160cm or something? If any of you have seen Ageha, think same but with bigger natural tits. Tits was very nice. So please don’t expect 170cm height like Lisa from BP, she is average height for Asian, she isn’t what I consider tall.

Service: As I mentioned before the eyes are great. DFK, she sometimes mixes the DFK up with grabbing you in with a deep kiss (very nice). BBBJ. CIM etc all on the cards. What I enjoyed was doing doggy, she arches nicely and from the back you can totally imagine she was Lisa from Blackpink (she just needs to be a lot taller that would be good!). She dose speak Chinese and English (Chinese was actually better than English). I can’t speak viet but yea she is viet haha…and she is cool to chat with during breaks. Talking about food and stuff, she is not like an ice queen or anything. That bit was cool.

Just checking the roster today I realized her price increased as well so clearly yesterday her first day of work she got good feedback. Please be gentle with her, she is young and working, she deserves our respect.

Anyway if you got questions let me know, I do my best to answer.

Green pants sorry is her. Not green jacket. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Ginza Club

Ok before any punters here who will later try her come back and flame me let me explain what I mean by Lisa/Blackpink…let’s be real ok? She obviously does not look EXACTLY like Lisa. I am going to even say she is not even CLOSE to looking like Lisa but for us punters this is going to be as close as we get. So what do I mean by she resembles Lisa? Firstly, she has Lisa’s hairstyle, long brown hair (past shoulders) and she has those Lisa bangs. Secondly, she is not Chinese, not Japanese, she is 100% viet and given the non-chinese, non-japanese book, that somewhat resembles Lisa too a SMALL degree. Lastly, this was the impression I had when I entered the door (I had NO preconceptions), about 1 min into seeing her I was like…Oh…you remind me of Lisa. I think she knows that? Reason I say that is because she had an outfit like from those videos (black shoes, black dress, some short stockings) going for a vibe you see her wearing from the music videos. Anyway, to absolutely repeat…not hyping her to be Lisa, not hyping her to be exactly like Lisa, but honestly some moments you feel this is close as you going to get. Now for the review!

Photos: the real one is the one in the green shirt/brown hair. The other ones with black hair are not her. I understand it is to protect her identity since she doses reside in Sydney.

Face: young, I do believe age she said. Looks like early 20’s. 21/22. Hard for me to tell as I am not familiar with Viet girls too much. Like I said before, she has Lisa’s hairstyle – brown hair, with bangs. She does have really round eyes, and maybe because I am super handsome she is one of the rare girls that during missionary she actually looks into your eyes. When I go in for a kiss she stares at me. Very cool. As you know most girls just close eyes and moans and that’s it….so interesting for a change!

Body: youthful. No stretch marks, C NATURAL tits. Very nice. She has inverted nipples both if you care. Trimmed down below. Smooth skin (youth). Butt is very very nicely proportioned, juicy. Her height is like 160cm or something? If any of you have seen Ageha, think same but with bigger natural tits. Tits was very nice. So please don’t expect 170cm height like Lisa from BP, she is average height for Asian, she isn’t what I consider tall.

Service: As I mentioned before the eyes are great. DFK, she sometimes mixes the DFK up with grabbing you in with a deep kiss (very nice). BBBJ. CIM etc all on the cards. What I enjoyed was doing doggy, she arches nicely and from the back you can totally imagine she was Lisa from Blackpink (she just needs to be a lot taller that would be good!). She dose speak Chinese and English (Chinese was actually better than English). I can’t speak viet but yea she is viet haha…and she is cool to chat with during breaks. Talking about food and stuff, she is not like an ice queen or anything. That bit was cool.

Just checking the roster today I realized her price increased as well so clearly yesterday her first day of work she got good feedback. Please be gentle with her, she is young and working, she deserves our respect.

A little correction, no big deal.

If she speaks Chinese as you said, she’s not a 100% Vietnamese. 50% at most, Vietnamese don’t speak Chinese, almost as rare as Aussie speaking Chinese. In fact, even a lot of young Chinese kids in Vietnam don’t speak Chinese nowadays.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of Vietnamese migrated to Hong Kong and that’s where they picked up Cantonese.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    A little correction, no big deal.

If she speaks Chinese as you said, she’s not a 100% Vietnamese. 50% at most, Vietnamese don’t speak Chinese, almost as rare as Aussie speaking Chinese. In fact, even a lot of young Chinese kids in Vietnam don’t speak Chinese nowadays.
    got plenty of viet friends that speak chinese. and i can tell because her chinese is not proper chinese (she has an accent). and she spoke viet because i know a few curse words. she is viet. we're literally looking at viet food and she can speak viet when looking at the menu and i had no idea what it said.

got no idea why you even countering what i said lol....i am from asian background, i can tell almost what nationality asian people are by looking at them and when you hear someone speak viet, you know its viet.

Oh i'll add one more thing, when we were looking at her phone it was in viet (search queries).

got plenty of viet friends that speak chinese. and i can tell because her chinese is not proper chinese (she has an accent). and she spoke viet because i know a few curse words. she is viet. we're literally looking at viet food and she can speak viet when looking at the menu and i had no idea what it said.

got no idea why you even countering what i said lol....i am from asian background, i can tell almost what nationality asian people are by looking at them and when you hear someone speak viet, you know its viet.

Oh i'll add one more thing, when we were looking at her phone it was in viet (search queries).
    Haha, I can tell you that, if they speak Chinese, they are of Chinese origin, not 100% Vietnamese ! I’m one of those.

As I said, even Chinese kids in Vietnam speak mainly Vietnamese nowadays. No Vietnamese speak Chinese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is her service like?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Bro for the review. Could you please advise if she has tattos, plastic sugery and fatty belly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know a 100% Vietnamese that learnt to speak Chinese because she liked watching Chinese movies. Some people just have a better aptitude for learning languages.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I know a 100% Vietnamese that learnt to speak Chinese because she liked watching Chinese movies. Some people just have a better aptitude for learning languages.
    Of course, some Australian can speak Chinese too, that’s how rare…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza Club

Bro Ss,

Similar taste as always as she def got my attention and I'm not that into Viet girls. She looks very pretty and a great body...