Thread: T Paula - 5/5 OMG she’s amazing! RIMMING then Dragon Drill!

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Paula - 5/5 OMG she’s amazing! RIMMING then Dragon Drill!

I did try to book an appointment to see T Cindy again today but she was busy at the time I wanted to go to the shop, SO I decided to cross another name off my list.

T Paula:

Wearing a tight black dress and black Calvin Klein underwear. Very Long black hair and her eyes are very striking.

The photo in her profile description isn’t her BUT don’t worry.. she’s great and gave awesome service! that photo in her profile is good enough to give you an idea of what to expect of her looks wise.

DFK from the get go! She is so full of energy. More than me! She asked how many times? I said 2. She said why not 10 times?! And laughing. What a great attitude!

Shower: BBBJ deep throat style. All in.

Round 1 (CIM Finish): she asked if I eat pussy. No thanks. BBBJ deep throat style again. Her eyes looking at me while blowing me wow! All in her mouth up-to my balls. She asked what do I like? Tell me. I asked for rimming. I go doggy style and she rims me THEN Dragon Drill! She licks and sucks my ass then (she stuck her tongue up my ass!) I look at the mirror to see her wow! Then RIM + HJ. My favourite! Then ball sucking too.

Sex: missionary, not for long I want to CIM. Kissing and HJ and BBBJ for an excellent CIM finish. She makes sure she sucks it all out of me then kiss (pecks) the tip of my cock.

Massage. Very nice, shoulders to my legs. Paula said don’t fall asleep we need to do it second time!

Round 2: (DD, RIM + HJ, fingering my ass + ball sucking + HJ finish! OMG!)

Kissing and HJ until hard and then BBBJ then sex, cowgirl then missionary… but I want rimming again. I go doggy style and she Dragon Drills my ass again! Sticking her tongue right up my ass! Then RIM + HJ combo again then she asks if she can stick a finger in my ass? I said okay. Fingering my ass + HJ + ball sucking until I finish. OMG Paula is amazing!

Paula went above and beyond with her customer service for round 2.

She looks at her phone and says we got 7 minutes left.. we can do it again. I didn’t think I had it in me for round 3 today… so she talks and massages me while we talk and kiss.

Shower time, she gives me mouth spray, she say it better than the mouth wash.. thank you.

5/5

She is amazing! OMG her attitude and her service was truly something else!! I’m so happy I picked Paula today!

$270 for an hour = incredible value for money with Paula. DFK, RIMMING for round 1 and round 2 - other girls would say no! I did rim on you already! Not Paula! CIM is also available AND DD and fingering! (she might not do it for you) for only $270? Wow. This shop has got some truly amazing girls that provide excellent service!

This is a hat trick! My 3rd T girl in a row that gave incredible service!

Thank you Paula!

Go see her now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review Nightshift.

The Thai girls here sound like superstars!

Have you picked a favourite yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Paula’s great, always gives 100% to her customers who treat her right! +1

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    Thanks for your review Nightshift.

Have you picked a favourite yet?
    That’s a very good question. But very hard to answer. That’s like asking “who’s your favourite member in blackpink?” They are all super hot. Very hard to pick a favourite.

BUT My Answer is: No, I haven’t picked a favourite just yet… I’ve only seen each of them just once. I must go back and see them all again. All 3 T girls I’ve seen are outstanding in different ways:

T Cindy = her sensual RIM + HJ with lotion service.
    T Patty = her incredible CIM service.
    T Paula = her amazing DD service.

All 3 T girls are incredible! And I can easily recommend all 3 to you! They all deserve 5/5.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just saw T Paula for the second time.

5/5

2 rounds (she wanted to do round 3!!) shower BBBJ balls deep, missionary, cowgirl. Rimming, Dragon drill, fingering my asshole, RIM + HJ combo 3 times!! . Ball sucking, BBBJ while I fingering her pussy and asshole for a great CIM finish. 2 CIM finishes today. Great massage with lotion.

She is so energetic! Such a great attitude I asked for rimming she said that’s my favourite! (Mine too) I look at the wall mirror to see her face when she is rimming me and when she doing the RIM + HJ combo for the 3rd time today, she isn’t all grumpy, but she has a smile on her face!! She says “you have such a smooth asshole”

Shower together at the end, after getting dressed and hugs and kisses, she says thank you and similes and bows to me , (like the Thailand bow) twice!

5/5 incredible attitude, excellent service.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I just saw T Paula for the second time.

5/5

2 rounds (she wanted to do round 3!!) shower BBBJ balls deep, missionary, cowgirl. Rimming, Dragon drill, fingering my asshole, RIM + HJ combo 3 times!! . Ball sucking, BBBJ while I fingering her pussy and asshole for a great CIM finish. 2 CIM finishes today. Great massage with lotion.

She is so energetic! Such a great attitude I asked for rimming she said that’s my favourite! (Mine too) I look at the wall mirror to see her face when she is rimming me and when she doing the RIM + HJ combo for the 3rd time today, she isn’t all grumpy, but she has a smile on her face!! She says “you have such a smooth asshole”

Shower together at the end, after getting dressed and hugs and kisses, she says thank you and similes and bows to me , (like the Thailand bow) twice!

5/5 incredible attitude, excellent service.
    Amen to that brother.

Did round two with Paula and Cindy this morning. They’re both 5/5 and I left there feeling like a king.

Ha, I’m still smiling!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    They literally are the best.

Paula is always on Monday to Friday, call or SMS 0417888123 to make a booking~~