Thread: Sarah - bbw with massive tits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Sarah - bbw with massive tits

First thing first Sarah is a big girl so if that isn’t your thing stop reading. She does have an exotic sensual look and her tits are massive.

Massage not as hard as I like so asked her to go to part two earlier. Good soft teasing all over then some fingers up my butt for prostrate. “Fuck daddy harder.” She did. I’m finding my arse being able to take much more since I’ve been going to Tiffany’s shops.

Next is bodyslide which is led by her massive tits. Turn over and she lets daddy suck them like a baby. Dragon tendon which is basically a lot of cock and ball touching then a dildo up my arse.

I finish with Spanish cumming a massive load on her tits.

Not a bad way to end a Monday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    First thing first Sarah is a big girl so if that isn’t your thing stop reading. She does have an exotic sensual look and her tits are massive.

Massage not as hard as I like so asked her to go to part two earlier. Good soft teasing all over then some fingers up my butt for prostrate. “Fuck daddy harder.” She did. I’m finding my arse being able to take much more since I’ve been going to Tiffany’s shops.

Next is bodyslide which is led by her massive tits. Turn over and she lets daddy suck them like a baby. Dragon tendon which is basically a lot of cock and ball touching then a dildo up my arse.

I finish with Spanish cumming a massive load on her tits.

Not a bad way to end a Monday.

Hey mate, what cup size do you think her boobs were?

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ggmas View Post
    Hey mate, what cup size do you think her boobs were?

Cheers
    Natural E Size - big titties and she allows access

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she available on Friday or Saturdays?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Apha1401 View Post
    Is she available on Friday or Saturdays?
    she will available on Monday at Leichhardt ,Wednesday at Randwick,looking forward to see soon ,have a good day

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E Sarah working today ,please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young busty E Sarah working today ,please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spainish services