Thread: J Reina and V Ruby review - the Good and the Meh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Reina and V Ruby review - the Good and the Meh

Saw both recently so decided to do 2 in 1 for convenient sake.

TLDR:
    J Reina Good 9/10 worth a book
    V Ruby Meh 7/10 not worth 280

J Reina was recommended by the receptionist and was up to the hype. She's pretty and is the same as the photo but her skin is a bit darker (not a down point at all). He is skinny and fit, pretty face (girl next door), bright smile, open personality, great English (she's studying or studied uni here) and is very professional.

Service was on point, sex was awesome, full of energy. She's a western PSE not your typical Japanese style. Talkative, funny and engaging. I feel like very worth her price.

I think you have you book, because she's rather popular.

V Ruby was a bit of a cat fish. She has a lot of work done on her face but it looks very good. However, she's clearly 30+ and most likely already have children. I saw her outside and she seemed to have a good figure, but her dress hid her very obvious post baby stomach.

She can speak Chinese but that's about it. Service was not slow and sensual but felt a bit rush. She does LFK until you have to ask for DFK. Sex was ok. The meh service I didn't really mind just mostly it was the body that made me feel like I was cat fished.

Keep that in mind when you're deciding to see her.

That's all folks.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the reviews.

J Reina is already on my list of girls to try out.