Thread: Anna G cup VIP Pyrmont

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anna G cup VIP Pyrmont

Person's Name : Anna (Chinese)
    Phone : 9660 4250
    Rates : $50/30 min $75/45 min $100/60 min
    Extras Cost : $70 tips HJ + Spanish
    Age / type : She looks young and not bad looking. No older than 30 thats for sure. Curvaceous body with natural big boobs and light beige + pinkish nipples. Also her english is good. Easy enough to make meandering chit chat to make her comfortable.

Review: Although I went in for the big boobie experience, she did gave a pretty good massage. Sorted out some tense muscle on my neck and my lower back. Anyways when part 2 starts, she laid out the options like a menu and you pick what you want and she'll tell you for how much. Pretty easy.

Yea, when the bra is off - her beautiful large natural boobs just spilled out. It was a divine heavenly experience, trancending space and time - creation stood still for a moment. Its something when you're suckling and you can feel the heaviness of the tit on your whole face. Yea it totally engulfed my dick when she titty fucked me.

Anyways, I will come again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw someone else posted positive about her, keen to try to book her now. Candy seems to have good review too

Quote Originally Posted by Satantoofuuu View Post

Yea, when the bra is off - her beautiful large natural boobs just spilled out. It was a divine heavenly experience, trancending space and time - creation stood still for a moment. Its something when you're suckling and you can feel the heaviness of the tit on your whole face. Yea it totally engulfed my dick when she titty fucked me.

Anyways, I will come again.
    Hey Brother Satant,

Thanks for sharing,

I like your writing style, the way you described Anna’s big natural treasures, it’s like poetry in motion. Well said.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    Saw someone else posted positive about her, keen to try to book her now. Candy seems to have good review too
    Mate, never mind what other people said, just one question: do you love natural big boobs ?