Thread: Penrith Borthel - Korean Kiki - Nice BJ and FS for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Penrith Borthel - Korean Kiki - Nice BJ and FS for sure

Shop: Penrith Asian Brothel
    https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/
    tel: (02) 4732 3336

I received call from Penrith hotlips on Monday, said there is new Korean girl available this week, then booked her for 1 hour after checking the photos.

I arrived just before my scheduled booking, and after settling the finances with Tiffany, the boss of the shop and offer extras as complementry, but shes in her late 40s, Then Kiki came and led me to the room. I undressed and waited for her to prepare. She finally entered the room, and though it was dimly lit, I could appreciate her slim, attractive figure in a form-fitting dress, she must at her mid 20s. Normally, I prefer curvier girls, but Kiki's beauty stood out.

The service was began with a pleasant massage. I felt her soft thighs on my legs as she mounted my back, which was quite enjoyable. After about 20 minutes, she asked if I wanted to start doing extras and full service. This is a full licensed premise, but they serve like a Asian style massage shop. Curious, I inquired about the available options, and she mentioned "HJ and B2B." I was slightly taken aback, hoping for BJ as well, but she explained that it would depend on her assessment of me, which turned out to be intriguing and responsible in terms of health considerations. She gave me a wonderful BJ for around 10mins and that was really great, together with her finger skills.

During the session, as Kiki provided a delightful cat bath, To my delight, her cat bath eventually led to a slow and sensual BBBJ, which she skillfully performed, starting with the tip and gradually going deeper. FS was also great, I can enjoy her slim and sexy body shape from the mirror.

The room inside the shop is in red-scheme, to be honest, it is a bit stimulate but share to me. And I would recommend Korean Kiki for sure. You should call and make sure shes working before you go, otherwise, their regular ladies are not that attractive at all.

Thanks for the intel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review.
    I wish that place had a more discreet entrance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by easypunt View Post
    Shop: Penrith Asian Brothel
    https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/
    tel: (02) 4732 3336

I received call from Penrith hotlips on Monday, said there is new Korean girl available this week, then booked her for 1 hour after checking the photos.

I arrived just before my scheduled booking, and after settling the finances with Tiffany, the boss of the shop and offer extras as complementry, but shes in her late 40s, Then Kiki came and led me to the room. I undressed and waited for her to prepare. She finally entered the room, and though it was dimly lit, I could appreciate her slim, attractive figure in a form-fitting dress, she must at her mid 20s. Normally, I prefer curvier girls, but Kiki's beauty stood out.

The service was began with a pleasant massage. I felt her soft thighs on my legs as she mounted my back, which was quite enjoyable. After about 20 minutes, she asked if I wanted to start doing extras and full service. This is a full licensed premise, but they serve like a Asian style massage shop. Curious, I inquired about the available options, and she mentioned "HJ and B2B." I was slightly taken aback, hoping for BJ as well, but she explained that it would depend on her assessment of me, which turned out to be intriguing and responsible in terms of health considerations. She gave me a wonderful BJ for around 10mins and that was really great, together with her finger skills.

During the session, as Kiki provided a delightful cat bath, To my delight, her cat bath eventually led to a slow and sensual BBBJ, which she skillfully performed, starting with the tip and gradually going deeper. FS was also great, I can enjoy her slim and sexy body shape from the mirror.

The room inside the shop is in red-scheme, to be honest, it is a bit stimulate but share to me. And I would recommend Korean Kiki for sure. You should call and make sure shes working before you go, otherwise, their regular ladies are not that attractive at all.
    What is the damage per hour ? or half an hour ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    I wish that place had a more discreet entrance.
    You are right, I dont like the shop on the main road either. Need to pretent go to the restaurant in the same building, ha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendryguy View Post
    What is the damage per hour ? or half an hour ?
    It seems $75 for 30mins, if you go for some of the ladies who are not young, you may get extras for free, need to ask advance for sure.