Thread: Massage without sex

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage without sex

Hi there. Just curious if my fellow brethren have any good recs for a massage place which doesn’t end up me being talked into a fucking session. All I’m looking for is a nice solid to below average massage and a HE plus a maybe CBJ or BJ. No need to fuck. I’m happy for places that don’t encourage fucking. Just rubbing or sucking.

Thanks In advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will trade you info for these rnt fuck shops of yours for info on strictly part 2 shops 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    SBM has been pretty much like this in my experience. They ask if you want extra but you can tell them no upfront since original price already includes a NHJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    Hi there. Just curious if my fellow brethren have any good recs for a massage place which doesn’t end up me being talked into a fucking session. All I’m looking for is a nice solid to below average massage and a HE plus a maybe CBJ or BJ. No need to fuck. I’m happy for places that don’t encourage fucking. Just rubbing or sucking.

Thanks In advance.

Let me get this straight.

You want to pay for someone to give you a below average massage and HE?

Am I missing something?

I guarantee you you do not need to scream frantically that you don't want to be fucked in a massage parlour..

I'm with Sampler, shoot me some shops where the ladies pin you down and succubus the shit out of you 🤣

Thanks In advance.

Mate, so all you want is a good to average massage, with guaranteed nude HJ release plus occasional blow job pampering, right ?

227 Broadway is the place to go, tick all your boxes.

Cheers

Ps. For the CBJ providers, please select the MLs listed as “open minded “ in their roster or just ask Alice or Chris when you are there .

Enjoy and don’t forget to share.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can recommend cbd style massage. They've been great so far for me. All pictures are real.
    Some girls can do great massage, most girls are not so good at massage but still it's a nice experience. It's up to you to do part 3 or not.

or Sydney baby massage is good too. I've been there a few times but I find their pictures are harder to believe. Sometimes / Often they use fake pictures.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahlungor has it, 227 Broadway is what you want. I've had some surprisingly good massages there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No one is forcing you to have sex.
    He probably cant resist whenever sex is offered by the girl so wants to go somewhere where the girls only offer maximum of NHJ or BJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you all for the advice. Will check out locale’s recommended.

What can I say I’m a sucker for a crap massage with a relatively good HE.

Sometimes I try to walk into legit looking joints to see if anything else is on offer. Only managed to hit jackpot maybe 2 out of 10 times. The number of weird looks I’ve gotten from all these ladies after propositioning them should have sent me into hiding but alas I keep trying.

How do I miss the days of the joint in Haymarket near the corner of Sussex and Goulburn st. The name. Just randomly dropping by to see the line up and hitting gold every now and then was such a thrill. But alas those days are long gone.

Thanks again to everyone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you all for the advice. Will check out locale’s recommended.

What can I say I’m a sucker for a crap massage with a relatively good HE.

Sometimes I try to walk into legit looking joints to see if anything else is on offer. Only managed to hit jackpot maybe 2 out of 10 times. The number of weird looks I’ve gotten from all these ladies after propositioning them should have sent me into hiding but alas I keep trying.

How do I miss the days of the joint in Haymarket near the corner of Sussex and Goulburn st. The name. Just randomly dropping by to see the line up and hitting gold every now and then was such a thrill. But alas those days are long gone.

Thanks again to everyone.

Hey mate do share the legit ones that had more on offer those 2 out of 10 times.

I’m a fan of those unassuming shops!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, so all you want is a good to average massage, with guaranteed nude HJ release plus occasional blow job pampering, right ?

227 Broadway is the place to go, tick all your boxes.

Cheers

Ps. For the CBJ providers, please select the MLs listed as “open minded “ in their roster or just ask Alice or Chris when you are there .

Enjoy and don’t forget to share.
    Thank you for sharing this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I can recommend cbd style massage. They've been great so far for me. All pictures are real.
    Some girls can do great massage, most girls are not so good at massage but still it's a nice experience. It's up to you to do part 3 or not.

or Sydney baby massage is good too. I've been there a few times but I find their pictures are harder to believe. Sometimes / Often they use fake pictures.
    Do they use CBD oil from hemp plants on their massages? I'm curious to know! It's not found in their website

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    Do they use CBD oil from hemp plants on their massages? I'm curious to know! It's not found in their website
    The CBD in their name is from the fact that they're based around the CBD in the City, not because they use those oils.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The CBD in their name is from the fact that they're based around the CBD in the City, not because they use those oils.
    I thought they use CBD oil from hemp plants! that will give you a different HIGH! thank you for this knowledge bro! appreciate it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just don't know mate! i mean if I had a chance to go, I'll definitely go all out FS! that is just me!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks In advance.

I'm also someone who doesnt like FS when going to a massage place. I would recommend 200 Stanmore based on your criteria as they do solid part 1 and part 2 extra NHJ