Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two or more shots?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Two or more shots?

How many of you go for a second shot in your session and find the WLs willing?

I’ve had instances where the WL loses interest after the first, like she’s done her job so I’ve only done it with proven regulars before.

Few others said they can get me to cum 2 shots in an hourly session but I got the feeling they just wanted me to cum early so I don’t pound them too long.

So yeah, only with regulars otherwise I hold on my load and fuck as long as possible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to always go 1 hour for 2 shots easily.

But in the last 2 years since I started exercising again Ive been having a hard time coming twice. So I just try to go half hour or 45 mins.

Here I thought getting fit means I can come more. Guess that really comes at the cost of energy...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Back in the day yeah twice in 1 hour with a regular ML. Had a quick 5 min break in between, kept the conversation going and I was ready for the second round. Nowadays I am happy with 1, along with slow and intensifying buildup leading to the main event.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Standard 2 shots in 30min was bliss til some $ hungry hookers started charging $ extra shot!
    These days if it’s full service and there’s a 15-20min quickie option I take that and I’m done

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find that the WLs are mostly OK with 2 shots in a 1hour session, otherwise it can be a bit of a grind especially if the don't speak good English

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate how it is 30 min for 1 shot (this is ok, standard), 45 min for 1 shot (used to be for 2), 60 min for 2 shots (used to be multiple). The girls try to get you over the line as quick as possible. Offer a shitty massage at best and tell you to shower and then they disappear.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I also only do 2 shots with proven WLs that are clearly willing to go the distance. If not, I prefer 45 mins for 1 shot so I can actually enjoy everything. 30 mins is okay, but feel slightly rushed at times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If the ML is willing - I am willing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah, 2 shots in an hour... those were the days. Don't get old..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tell em thats the plan when I walk in the room. 45 or an hr. I used to go 45 at one place. Then go to lunch, and another shop in the arvo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1 hour 2 shots is pretty standard service at ginza? But it all depends when you blow your first shot. If you blow in like 30 mins then you still got 30 and WL will usually ask whether you want 2nd. They may not be too pleased but they still offer it. If you blow your first shot 45 min in even if you recover in 5 its a bit rushed for the 2nd and WL is unlikely to offer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For a guy who would come early the first time. I prefer two shots. I had a quicker recovery and was able to get the second one mistly when the girls are willing. If they showed any sign of unwillingness it would not help and it would usually be harder to get hard haha. So what I started doing is asking them upfront before handing the cash. As during the session they would more likely try to find excuse.

Now I am using super Kamagra this helps with performance a lot. Recently I was able to do a third also but that was a 3 hour session and the girl was encouraging and enthusiastic. Although she agreed to the third I could sense she was slightly reluctant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1,2,3, or more? Are we auditioning for a junior accountant's job or there to enjoy the punt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    1,2,3, or more? Are we auditioning for a junior accountant's job or there to enjoy the punt?
    Agree, enjoying the process is much more important than count how many shots. If the WL is attractive then I rather take the time to enjoy the moment than trying to get in as many shots as I can

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Helen who used to work at Summerville Massage had no issue with me cumming two (and on one occasion three!!) times in a session. And with her enormous gigantic soft boobies it was extremely easy to find another load. Oh how I miss her!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I recently saw a J WL at GE who told me that a lot of the guys who go for second shots seem to do it for the sake of doing it. They can't even get hard enough to fuck. That's what she said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I recently saw a J WL at GE who told me that a lot of the guys who go for second shots seem to do it for the sake of doing it. They can't even get hard enough to fuck. That's what she said.
    That may be true as lot of girls are surprised if you get ready or ask for second shot. With me being uncut makes the tip very sensitive. So the first round did not last long. Specially if the girl is not very cooperative. Only the second round I could enjoy few positions. With a girlfriend it’s different as the foreplay helps to calm the nerves and get used to the sensation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I rarely ask for 2 shots, WLs are normally up for it but I get mixed feelings on if they are happy about it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The best "second shot" I've had were always with GFs, but on a few rare times with an old regular WL.

When it happened, I literally didn't have any refractory period, just stayed hard and horny for more. Went right back in after shooting my load. I vaguely remember the trigger was usually something sexy about my girl after I shot my load, a sight or a sound, it was something that really turned me on even more to make me want to go again.

In hindsight, those were really risky things to do because it was all unprotected sex and going back in immediately after shooting I could've had unwanted pregnancies!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I only see MLs but will often ask up front if I can cum twice. I'd say 25% are fine with it, 25% are intrigued like nobody has ever asked before, 25% will try to upsell for more $ (and I will cave in depending on their hotness or the vibe, but often not), and 25% are a hard no. Usually the latter is just because it's outside of their normal routine or they just want to do the bare minimum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast