Thread: MALAY KIM - YOUNG AND SEXY WITH NATURALLY PRETTY FACE

Junior Member(有D料到)

MALAY KIM - YOUNG AND SEXY WITH NATURALLY PRETTY FACE

Been so busy with work lately, it's been awhile since I am checking the roster. But I remember one time Mr.Leo the friendly neighbourhood reception recommended Kim to me, so here I am.

Looks:
    She is from Malay 100% and I'll say, she is very pretty. Not the cute look, like Japanese girls, but NATURALLY PRETTY. A model-like face shape, big round eyes, with soft and sensual lips. Height is about right around 160cm, with natural B-C cup, and ASS that is firm and round.

Personality:
    Very friendly, her smile is so charming as well, very chatty, and can be shy at times. But she's not afraid to open up conversation, very very girlfriend feeling in my opinion.

Main:
    When I open the door, she's wearing black robe that shows a hint of her body, which makes her appearance even hotter than it already is. She responded very well when I hug and kiss her, DFK no problem, while undressing each other, but at this point I can tell definitely she is not the type that able to initiate things. However she was happy for me to lead her, so not a big issue for me. Onto the shower, we keep talking about some stuffs, while still having some intimate moments as well. We dry up then move to the bed, started with a bit of hug and kiss, and she start BJ straight away! Good suction, some tongue action, and also she goes very deep as well which feels nice. Can feel she gagged 1 time and I ask if she is OK, she gave me a smile and sensual looks while keep going on. VERY HOT! At that moment I can't wait so I pull her up, and lay her onto the bed to take turn. Played around with her nipple, sucking, rubbing her clit, DATY, and FIV (she's so tight!), she responded very well, soft sensual moans, and I can feel her body reaction too, she's really enjoying it and got really wet. Finally when it's time to put the dom on, it shows her inexperience because it took her quite a bit of time to know which side to put it on. Once it's on, we started with Mish, as I said, soo tight and feels so good. We change few position which she obliged happily, finished in doggy that feels so good because of her HOT BODY and ASS.
    She clean me up while saying thank you, very gentle personality. Still have 5 minutes, we then continue to chat, and still can't get my eyes of her especially with her charming smile.

Overall I like her and with time she will be even better, the thing is she is so willing to please and willing to learn. If you like naturally pretty girl with hot body, check on her, definitely worth a punt. Happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Would you say she is Chinese Malaysian or a Malay girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeared View Post
    Thanks for the review. Would you say she is Chinese Malaysian or a Malay girl?
    She is Malaysian, no chinese background at all 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. Looks she is a sexy south east lady. Does she has a tanned skin and slim body?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    She is Malaysian, no chinese background at all 😁
    I wonder does that make her a Muslim then ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    I wonder does that make her a Muslim then ?
    Ah I wasn't asking anything into that detail bro, sorry.. most Malaysian should be, but I don't know about her though.. 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Ah I wasn't asking anything into that detail bro, sorry.. most Malaysian should be, but I don't know about her though.. 😆
    Yeah no sweat mate maybe not the thing to bring up. More one for the bucket list

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she still around? Or has she moved to another shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They don't stay long these days. FIFO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by choco View Post
    Is she still around? Or has she moved to another shop?
    She’s in pinkhouse greeanacre as Jenny.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax22 View Post
    She works only 3days at pinkhouse. Any idea where does she work other days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax22 View Post
    Great intel! Thx!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I saw someone mention that Philo Kimmy at Fireflies is also this girl.
    Only issue is that if Kim / Jenny / Kimmy are indeed the same girl, she's currently available at both fireflies in the city and pink house on the same day. So I'm guessing one shop is lying and planning on bait and switching or that info is not the case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_Joe View Post
    So I saw someone mention that Philo Kimmy at Fireflies is also this girl.
    Only issue is that if Kim / Jenny / Kimmy are indeed the same girl, she's currently available at both fireflies in the city and pink house on the same day. So I'm guessing one shop is lying and planning on bait and switching or that info is not the case.
    Or... she is rostered on at one shop during the day and then starts a new shift in the other shop at night.