Thread: Bali trip

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bali trip

Good day fellow punters. I’m heading to Bali at the end of the year for the first time. I’ve been to Thailand where the sex trade was very blatant. From my online research Bali’s sex trade is a lot more discreet with no actual “red light” district.
    Any members on here punted in Bali with success? Would love to hear of your experience. Cheers 🍻
    Ps I’ll be staying in Uluwatu and Seminyak

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bali is pretty ordinary, I would stay away from massage shops on the street. The kind of “hint” that there are extras available but at best I found it was just a clothes HJ.

Flame Spa is definitely worth a visit

Look up International Sex Guide and if you dig through there you might come across another couple of options but it is pretty slim pickings

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers mate, just as I thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You may pick up in Kuta night clubs. Clubs in Jakarta are full of Ayam (literally translated mean chicken but slang for the bar girls who go home with Bule ( slang for rich old white guy)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    Bali is pretty ordinary, I would stay away from massage shops on the street. The kind of “hint” that there are extras available but at best I found it was just a clothes HJ.

Look up International Sex Guide and if you dig through there you might come across another couple of options but it is pretty slim pickings
    Concur with Flame Spa in Kuta. Money well spent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post

Flame Spa is definitely a must!

They have 2 locations (Seminyak and Sunset).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodleman View Post
    Concur with Flame Spa in Kuta. Money well spent.
    How much does it cost? Similar to Brisbane prices?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time I was there we parked up at Skygarden and the freelancers approached us. But that was pre covid, pre law change regarding sex etc.

My guess is if you're used to Thailand you will be a little disappointed by Bali on so many levels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I concur with others re Flame some hot young girls there about $120 for an hour with bodyslide type experience.
    Sway/Swell Spa is older building but same type of service as Flame and a bit cheaper.
    I have never tried but seen some girls advertising on local Locanto.
    Also Tinder, some girls on there who are not looking for a boyfriend but some $.
    Otherwise on Twitter look for things like #bobali #availbali #expodenpasar you will also see some of the other #'s they use to advertise. Is a bit of jargon to decipher like include or exclude room, cod is payment on arrival or some want deposits.
    Just be wary of bringing them to your room for security purposes. Some hotels are okay with it, others will want a copy of the girls ID card.
    Not sure about Sanur these days, but that used to be the 'red light area' many years ago.
    Good luck!