Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/
    Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates :$50/30, $60/45, $70/hour

Extras Cost : $50.00

Services Provided This Session :Massage, Nude HJ, and a surprised free suck

Size/shape : Stocky and solidly built, not too tall, a real S shape with all natural 35 C Cup and booty Ass.

Nationality or Ethnicity : European, Greek

Value for money/recommend? : A very pleasant surprised , if I can get the same treatment next time, she’ll be super value, and remember YMMV !

My experiences: was on edge all day so looking forward to a after work quickie. May Street St Peter’s was on my radar , didn’t bother to book as not sure whose on the roster . But after seeing a few reviews on the Mamasan Lori, I was counting on everyone is busy and I ended up with the mama, which is far better than actually booking her I would think.

Ps. I have see Lori before at 812 Bella’s before she took over at St Peter’s and went back to read my only review again just to confirm Lori has nice C Cups , can massage with good skills. A typical Mamasan is she not ?

Get to May St and found a spot right outside. Walk up and press the buzzer. An European looking lady let me in, that’s strange, wasn’t expecting a non Asian here, she is short in stature but showing good white cleavage and quite good looking for a thirty something housewife type, haven’t had a Caucasian for a long time so she will do me. But never settle for the first and only, so asked if anyone else is free, she said I’m the only one, ok, I like to see you.

Come inside darling, she lead me to the first room on the right , I look at the price list on the wall. $50 for 30 min, so I took out two $50, gave her one, this is for the 30 min. Then hand over the second pineapple and said this is your tip , she smiled back and put one hand to squeeze my cock and said so you like a happy ending too?

Yes please, then I thought I better double check , you take top off, yes of course, that’s good I like you big boobs, yes, you can have my big boobs.

I need to use the bathroom. Which I know is down the hall.

Made myself comfortable and back to the room. Started taking my many layers of clothes off. The room is very warm with the heater running. Anna returns and she took her loosely fitted dress off , I think that’s actually like a long T shirt where you can use as a mighty, straight away and said it’s too hot, she’s wearing a sexy black Bra and matching T-back, while I was undressing, I have a look on the shelves and can clearly see a tube of KY and a box of condoms with the lid opened, so I guess everything is on the menu with Anna. Not that I’m interested right now but pretty sure some punters might be.

This shop doesn’t use the disposable table cover. It using clothe, there are a stacks of them underneath the table so I guess they are replaced after each client, I found the pillow and put it under the cover and laying face up. Let’s not pretend I’m here for the massage……. Lol

Anna comes to the table and immediately placed her hand on my cock and said so you only want massage here, gave me a squeeze. I said yes please, we have plenty of time so please go slow.

Anna laughed and started caressing my balls. Feeling nice with her soft warm palms. A bit of oil was applied and I’m getting hard.

Oh, you are very hard, I like hard cock, soft cock takes too long. I said I won’t take long and I cum very fast so take it slowly ok. I then point to her bra and said I love big boobs, Anna then take down the bra revealing her all natural full C Cups. She left her T back on which is fine by me, not really a Pussy person anyway.

They are very nice hand full, responsive nipples got hard , and I was too tired and too lazy to get up to play them , happy to cup them with both hands while Anna getting me harder and harder and she almost got me there !

I then point to pressure points surrounding my cock and balls and ask Anna to massage those area a bit to slow down my excitement. Now of course, if I’m seeing my regulars like Candy, Yuki and Susan, I need not worry and they all know how I like it slow and sensual , but first time with a Greek lady, it won’t hurt to communicate better.

Anna would brush my ass a bit and I lift up my bottom a touch to show her my liking so she went back there a little more often, it’s working . This is where we are have a chat and found out her name and where she came from.

The slow HJ continues while I have one hand playing Anna’s C Bust and the other hand wondering down to find her bubble butt, there are very firm and bouncy, so meaty that I have to squeeze them real tight. The T back clearly divided the two half moon and when I run my finger down the crack following the T- back. I can feel the heat radiated from her two butts. Gee, May be I should have asked to take them off and get an oily Italian job on that butt as well, but I’m very concerned about the time as I need to head home soon.

Should I explore the Spanish first ?

Ok, let’s see.

So I ask for more oil and ask Anna to come up to the table. And before I try to get Anna between my legs for me to place her in a Spanish position. Anna asked: would you like a suck ?

I like your cock, very straight, very hard, and very clean . You want me to suck it ?

I said I’m happy with the hand job today, no need.

You don’t like suck, it’s free, I like your size, you have good size cock, not too big and not too small. It’s free, I just want to suck it.

And before I even think it through to confirm that it is indeed a freebie, Anna starts licking my lil AH !!

And before I can comprehend what just happened, she put me all in.

Well, May be she really likes my cock, like seriously?

Or it was a slow day so she’s giving me extra services to try to make me cum back , either way, my rock hard cock is now inside her soft warm mouth , what more can I say, just let it be !

Anna takes me out for a breather and said, it tastes good too, I love a clean cock and I know it will taste good. Come back to see me next time and I give you suck again, we’ll, that’s just confirm it then, a very good promotional and selling technique, you won’t have a better chance to secure repeat business than giving good value of services in the first place. Anna may be giving out freebies to everyone , if so, good on her. If not, at least she had won this old man over already.

And before I could decide whether to let her continue with the complimentary BJ or switch to Spanish , my aging body has made the decision for me, I’m cuming !

I though instantly that to CIM to Anna on this occasion would be disrespectful and taking advantage of her generosity, so I pull it out and tell Anna I am cuming, luckily Anna has one hand holding my cock while sucking so that hand become jerking and getting every last drop out of me.

I thank Anna when it all quiet down .

You happy now,

Yes,,very happy and thank you,

I normally charge people more for sucking but I like your cock, it’s clean and straight so I just want to suck it.

Thank you again.

Is Lori still running the shop?

Yes, but she is sick today so
    Not come in.

So what days you work?

Monday Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but not all day, sometimes half day.

Great, I will come back to see you,

Good, I like to suck your cock darling .

I got dressed and go out, Anna walked me to the door and I can’t help but give her big ass one last squeeze.

Very happy man. Something different after so many Chinese milf for so long, a bit of fresh air actually.

Just telling it as it was.

One last thing, go take a look at America Ferrera from Ulgy Betty, very similar feel and body shape .

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Awesome review bro. Love to hear about good value caucs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    < DELETED POST >

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a hoot
    Nothing better than chemistry with inclusion

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Awesome review bro. Love to hear about good value caucs
    Thanks Bro.

Vanity is such a drug! You know it’s probably not true but when you hear them, you can’t help but get hooked.

Anna is a very special lady……. Haha

I’ll be back for sure.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    What a hoot
    Nothing better than chemistry with inclusion
    Thanks brother Veets,

I think Anna could be right up your alley too.

A cheeky and busty Caucasian milf with a good attitude can be lots of fun.

I think I was very lucky to just walk in to this gem.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The photo looks the same as a Greek girl working at 88a Artarmon who is also called Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    The photo looks the same as a Greek girl working at 88a Artarmon who is also called Anna
    The photo was not taken inside the shop, so not sure it was actually Anna or something “similar”, the fact that the roster said she works 4 days including Monday and Tuesday is a good indication, those boobs look like a full cups and that ass, I’m happy to take that photo. Matching all of my descriptions anyway.

For me, St Peter’s is handy and Artarmon is a bridge too far, so doesn’t affect me, other punters may prefer Artarmon though . Each to his own.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Visited Anna thanks to Ahlungors report.

Found her to be good, though not as good as Lori, who unfortunately is away for a month on holiday. Lori does a very good part 1.

Anna's Medium massage, not that firm. But good. There was a part 1.5 where she played with my under carriage and but before I flipped over that was quite sensual and warmed me up.

Then after I flipped , she oiled me up and rubbed for a little while, before she got on the table and started to suck me off. after a little bit of oral, she went back to hand job and I finished in her hands.

We had some time so she continued to massage my front, then wiped me down with a hot towel.

She's around mid to late 30s. I asked her where she's from, and she said Greek, though her accent is a little more middle eastern.

She's a good size 8 to 10 with decent C cups. Overall a pleasant experience.

Damage was $150 for a 60 massage and BBBJ. I can't think of anywhere else you'd get a 60m massage and BBBJ from a caucasian lady in Sydney.
    Brother River,

I went back today specifically to fuck Anna, and I did , it was a great session, she made me feel like I was making love with my girl friend. Sensational!

I wish I had lasted a bit longer……. Haha

Review to come

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    You mean Anna offers FS? Whats the damage all up? Cheers!
    $50 for 30 min massage, $100 tip for the works .

Worth every dime of it.

Cheers

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment :St Peters Massage

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : no massage, plenty of kissing, breasts feeding, cuddling CBJ and CFS.

Size/shape : Stocky and solidly built, not too tall, a real S shape with all natural 35 C Cup and booty Ass.

Value for money/recommend? : it’s been many years since I have sex with a non Asian ML. At $150 all up I think it’s good value. The fact that Anna was very passionate through out the session making it that little bit extra special. Lack of stamina on my end was a pity but can’t blame that on anyone or anything, this old man simply just well past his prime that’s all.

My experiences:

Have some official business to attend out the airport way so trying to plan a punt but not sure from what time I’ll be free so worked out a few options in case luck wasn’t on my side:

Anna from St Peter’s was my first choice, next come the two Saigon massage on Elizabeth St and Botany road , both of which will be my first time. I’ve been to the Elizabeth shop before but under a different management, with the Saigon banner you would expect they have better or more choices.

But I was lucky as Anna was indeed available and I was her first customer on the day, an excellent start:

A milf opened the door with a semi sexy outfit showing some side boob, wearing no makeup though, and under bright sunlight, non an attractive look. Don’t think she is Lori, but as soon as she let me in, she yelled out to Anna, so I couldn’t be bother with her name.

Anna looks bright and sunny today and wearing a wide open white dress, proudly showing off her blossoms and not leaving too much for my imagination, what you see is what you get.

Anna was very happy to see me, for those who may not have read all my reviews, Anna had a session with me, I was very impressed and went back for a second - without booking, my bad and she was busy. So I ended up going to the Sydenham massage down the road with an OK session. So today would be mr third visit to her but only the second session.

Anna leads me to the same room on the right.

Once inside the room, Anna kisses me passionately like a long lost lover. I miss you darling, how long you want to stay.

Half an hour . And I lean closer to her ear and said , and I’m looking to fuck you today.

Why not? I want to fuck you too. And Anna’s hand reaches down to grad my lil Bro over my pants as a sign of consensual approval.

I opened my wallet , gave her a $50 - this is for the massage. Then a $100 - this is for the fuck !

Thank you darling, you want to take a quick shower. My head spins very quickly and asked if Anna would like to join me in the Shower - that would be a good 5-Star service from Anna. But Anna said - you are my first customer today, I don’t need to take a shower. I don’t think she understand what I’m trying to do to her, didn’t want to push the boundary she’s not comfortable with or ready to provide . So I said I don’t need one either but I will use the bathroom.

Have another good look at the shower, Yeap, definitely big enough for two , May be next time…… haha.

Back to room, Anna already prepared the table, this shop doesn’t use disposable table cover, Anna placed a fresh bed sheet type of clothe on the table. I took the pillow from under the table and put it under the sheet.

We basically both reached our birthday suit state at the same time.

Anna’s big natural firm Cups pointing slightly outwards are so inviting , I could not hold back any further, I said on the table Anna comes closer to me and I cupped them and started to suck thy tots.

I buried my head in between them, pushed them together and rubbing my head my ears with the Cee Cees, they instantly turned this old man into a hungry baby. I take turn in eating, kissing, licking, sucking and brushing those beautiful and hard nipples, they not only smell great, they taste good too.

I then noticed that there is a wall mirror on one side. So I let go of Anna, sat on the table facing the wall mirror, and turn Anna also facing the mirror, this is my signature plays, Anna’s big Ass now sitting on my thigh. My cock is up and Anna reach down to hold it. You are hard already. Of course, with these big breasts, if I’m not hard, why am I here ?

While Anna’s tits are not too big, she ain’t as massive as Anna from VIP, Emma from DOS or Bonnie at Bella’s , but hers are still very substantial and a handful , they are great for hand violations and Spanish ( . )!( . )

But today I’m not here to fuck her tits, I’m here to fuck her, so let’s build up to that main event.

From this angle, I can see that Anna is fully shaven down there. Correction, as soon as my hand reach down there, it feels so smooth, she’s fully waxed or lasered, And Anna has a very tight pussy, apart from smooth as a baby’s bottom. It’s also very tightly close together and I can’t see any vagina lips at all. Every is secretly and completely enclosed !!

In another word, if I just look at Anna’s pussy, they should be belong to a young teenage girl even before puberty.

I’m usually not a FIP punter, but this pussy is very precious, I have to explore it a bit deeper (punt intended!) , luckily I have very short finger nails too. I found the small opening , caressing the entry way a little bit, no objection from Anna, if anything, she is squeezing and light jerking my cock that little bit hard as if a sign of encouragement and approval for me to proceed.

So I used my middle finger to make its way inward a bit further, finds the opening , rubbing it up and down gently, it’s warm, it’s getting wet and I could now smell its juice . DATY is not my thing but I’m pretty sure Anna would want it right there and all you lickers out there would have a great time serving Anna.

Anna seemingly is enjoying my fingers, she turns and starts licking my chin and my ear. Kisses are free flowing. And she is also moving her pussy in harmony of my fingers . She whispered to my ear; you want to make me cum darling.? But I like to cuming with your cock . I laughed and said, hate to disappoint you but I cum very quickly when I fuck. Can you cum after 2 minutes?

I guess it’s time to get ready , so I let go of Anna, have a drink of water and said back on the side of the table . Anna has a Dom in her hand and tried to cover me. As Anna gave me a free BBbJ last time so I was expecting the same today. So I said to her, no condom suck ?

Anna looked at me, showing slightly lost and said, you fuck you use condom . Or do you only want suck today. By now I think Anna is misunderstood me wanting to fuck her bare back. I guess it’s too complicated to explain my original plan. Happy to just go with the flow, safe sex is always good and healthy anyway, so I signal her to continue putting the Dom down. A very competent CBJ to follow.

No teeth, Anna could have made me shoot in the bag if I haven’t stopped her just in time. She pause and ask: how do you want to fuck ? Me on top or you on top ?

You on top please.

I have to tell you darling, once I start fucking, I don’t stop,

I said, please don’t move too much, I cum very fast, we still have time right ?

So I lay on my back, Anna came up to the table , gave me a few quick and hammer suck to ensure I maintain the hardness, then she hold my cock close to her vagina, use my cock tip to rub her pussy to force open the sesame then slow swallow me up. I don’t think Anna has lubed herself. Just using her natural wetness plus whatever lube that remained on the dom, from my rather limited FS in punting, I think Anna is quite tight. And this is my first European pussy in so many years !

The best attributes of a cowgirl position is you can play with the big tits, see them swinging around freely, then you can move your hands down to her waist and then further down to grab that Ass.

And along comes the dangers like right now, a very wild and enthusiastic Anna is riding my hard cock and perhaps enjoying herself. Trouble is, I am just about losing it, so I have to stop her.

At first she didn’t want to stop but I have to then grab and bear hug her upper body to a stand still. Ok, I can now take a breather.

I signal Anna to change position, and I have to do this very quick these days before I went soft, Anna now lay on her back , I came up , spread her legs and have a good look at her pussy, I told Anna she has a beautiful pussy. She said I know, I may be 30’s but my pussy is like 15 …… haha

Hers words just got me so excited, ok, I’m now going to fuck this 15 Years Old pussy, with all the riding and fucking we just did on her, the youngish vagina is no longer a tight lips, it has opened up and the pink lining looks so delicious, this time I have no difficulty in my re-entry, just point to the hole and one push and I’m all IN ,

It feels great just like this without any movement, it was Anna, again who takes the lead and started moving her ass so that she can feel my cock inside her- I guess ?

In this position I have to use my arms to support my body, can’t do this for too long these days , my arms are sore and no good for my back.

I need to finish this in a safer and more comfortable position . To fuck her from behind , May be not as I want to see more of my cock entering her beautiful “young “ pussy.

So I get Anna to lay on her back side way, I stand in front of her wide spread legs, admire that silky smooth and pure white skin pussy . Jerk myself a bit to regain more hardness before I point to the door way to heaven , rub it open,

With more verbal encouragement from Anna, come baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, I want you cum inside me……..

I’m this position, I can stand and fuck Anna quite freely. She wrap her scissors legs behind me , I can grab her tits when I am pumping her with everything I have got, when I’m ready, I lean forward and grab Anna body as tight to my chest as I can and shooting everything in the bag.

Anna was also holding me tight and kissing my chin and ears and rubbing my hair. This was a very erotic and sensual feeling, don’t feel like a business transaction at all, it’s a girl friend feeling alright .

When all quiet down I reach down to hold the ring then pull myself out safely. Anna cleans me up and went out to shower, this is another opportunity lose as I probably can take this shower with her but seriously , I was totally spent and needed the rest, physically can’t get up up to take that shower.

So it’s good to see that Anna is showering between clients.

Got dressed and Anna walks me out. My legs definitely getting a bit weak but my own body was relaxed and totally satisfied mentally and physically.

Just telling it as it is. And I’ll be back for sure,

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing review, thanks heaps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing details information
    She sounds pretty good
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : no massage, plenty of kissing, breasts feeding, cuddling CBJ and CFS.

Value for money/recommend? : it’s been many years since I have sex with a non Asian ML. At $150 all up I think it’s good value. The fact that Anna was very passionate through out the session making it that little bit extra special. Lack of stamina on my end was a pity but can’t blame that on anyone or anything, this old man simply just well past his prime that’s all.

My experiences:

Have some official business to attend out the airport way so trying to plan a punt but not sure from what time I’ll be free so worked out a few options in case luck wasn’t on my side:

Anna from St Peter’s was my first choice, next come the two Saigon massage on Elizabeth St and Botany road , both of which will be my first time. I’ve been to the Elizabeth shop before but under a different management, with the Saigon banner you would expect they have better or more choices.

But I was lucky as Anna was indeed available and I was her first customer on the day, an excellent start:

A milf opened the door with a semi sexy outfit showing some side boob, wearing no makeup though, and under bright sunlight, non an attractive look. Don’t think she is Lori, but as soon as she let me in, she yelled out to Anna, so I couldn’t be bother with her name.

Anna looks bright and sunny today and wearing a wide open white dress, proudly showing off her blossoms and not leaving too much for my imagination, what you see is what you get.

Anna was very happy to see me, for those who may not have read all my reviews, Anna had a session with me, I was very impressed and went back for a second - without booking, my bad and she was busy. So I ended up going to the Sydenham massage down the road with an OK session. So today would be mr third visit to her but only the second session.

Anna leads me to the same room on the right.

Once inside the room, Anna kisses me passionately like a long lost lover. I miss you darling, how long you want to stay.

Half an hour . And I lean closer to her ear and said , and I’m looking to fuck you today.

Why not? I want to fuck you too. And Anna’s hand reaches down to grad my lil Bro over my pants as a sign of consensual approval.

I opened my wallet , gave her a $50 - this is for the massage. Then a $100 - this is for the fuck !

Thank you darling, you want to take a quick shower. My head spins very quickly and asked if Anna would like to join me in the Shower - that would be a good 5-Star service from Anna. But Anna said - you are my first customer today, I don’t need to take a shower. I don’t think she understand what I’m trying to do to her, didn’t want to push the boundary she’s not comfortable with or ready to provide . So I said I don’t need one either but I will use the bathroom.

Have another good look at the shower, Yeap, definitely big enough for two , May be next time…… haha.

Back to room, Anna already prepared the table, this shop doesn’t use disposable table cover, Anna placed a fresh bed sheet type of clothe on the table. I took the pillow from under the table and put it under the sheet.

We basically both reached our birthday suit state at the same time.

Anna’s big natural firm Cups pointing slightly outwards are so inviting , I could not hold back any further, I said on the table Anna comes closer to me and I cupped them and started to suck thy tots.

I buried my head in between them, pushed them together and rubbing my head my ears with the Cee Cees, they instantly turned this old man into a hungry baby. I take turn in eating, kissing, licking, sucking and brushing those beautiful and hard nipples, they not only smell great, they taste good too.

I then noticed that there is a wall mirror on one side. So I let go of Anna, sat on the table facing the wall mirror, and turn Anna also facing the mirror, this is my signature plays, Anna’s big Ass now sitting on my thigh. My cock is up and Anna reach down to hold it. You are hard already. Of course, with these big breasts, if I’m not hard, why am I here ?

While Anna’s tits are not too big, she ain’t as massive as Anna from VIP, Emma from DOS or Bonnie at Bella’s , but hers are still very substantial and a handful , they are great for hand violations and Spanish ( . )!( . )

But today I’m not here to fuck her tits, I’m here to fuck her, so let’s build up to that main event.

From this angle, I can see that Anna is fully shaven down there. Correction, as soon as my hand reach down there, it feels so smooth, she’s fully waxed or lasered, And Anna has a very tight pussy, apart from smooth as a baby’s bottom. It’s also very tightly close together and I can’t see any vagina lips at all. Every is secretly and completely enclosed !!

In another word, if I just look at Anna’s pussy, they should be belong to a young teenage girl even before puberty.

I’m usually not a FIP punter, but this pussy is very precious, I have to explore it a bit deeper (punt intended!) , luckily I have very short finger nails too. I found the small opening , caressing the entry way a little bit, no objection from Anna, if anything, she is squeezing and light jerking my cock that little bit hard as if a sign of encouragement and approval for me to proceed.

So I used my middle finger to make its way inward a bit further, finds the opening , rubbing it up and down gently, it’s warm, it’s getting wet and I could now smell its juice . DATY is not my thing but I’m pretty sure Anna would want it right there and all you lickers out there would have a great time serving Anna.

Anna seemingly is enjoying my fingers, she turns and starts licking my chin and my ear. Kisses are free flowing. And she is also moving her pussy in harmony of my fingers . She whispered to my ear; you want to make me cum darling.? But I like to cuming with your cock . I laughed and said, hate to disappoint you but I cum very quickly when I fuck. Can you cum after 2 minutes?

I guess it’s time to get ready , so I let go of Anna, have a drink of water and said back on the side of the table . Anna has a Dom in her hand and tried to cover me. As Anna gave me a free BBbJ last time so I was expecting the same today. So I said to her, no condom suck ?

Anna looked at me, showing slightly lost and said, you fuck you use condom . Or do you only want suck today. By now I think Anna is misunderstood me wanting to fuck her bare back. I guess it’s too complicated to explain my original plan. Happy to just go with the flow, safe sex is always good and healthy anyway, so I signal her to continue putting the Dom down. A very competent CBJ to follow.

No teeth, Anna could have made me shoot in the bag if I haven’t stopped her just in time. She pause and ask: how do you want to fuck ? Me on top or you on top ?

You on top please.

I have to tell you darling, once I start fucking, I don’t stop,

I said, please don’t move too much, I cum very fast, we still have time right ?

So I lay on my back, Anna came up to the table , gave me a few quick and hammer suck to ensure I maintain the hardness, then she hold my cock close to her vagina, use my cock tip to rub her pussy to force open the sesame then slow swallow me up. I don’t think Anna has lubed herself. Just using her natural wetness plus whatever lube that remained on the dom, from my rather limited FS in punting, I think Anna is quite tight. And this is my first European pussy in so many years !

The best attributes of a cowgirl position is you can play with the big tits, see them swinging around freely, then you can move your hands down to her waist and then further down to grab that Ass.

And along comes the dangers like right now, a very wild and enthusiastic Anna is riding my hard cock and perhaps enjoying herself. Trouble is, I am just about losing it, so I have to stop her.

At first she didn’t want to stop but I have to then grab and bear hug her upper body to a stand still. Ok, I can now take a breather.

I signal Anna to change position, and I have to do this very quick these days before I went soft, Anna now lay on her back , I came up , spread her legs and have a good look at her pussy, I told Anna she has a beautiful pussy. She said I know, I may be 30’s but my pussy is like 15 …… haha

Hers words just got me so excited, ok, I’m now going to fuck this 15 Years Old pussy, with all the riding and fucking we just did on her, the youngish vagina is no longer a tight lips, it has opened up and the pink lining looks so delicious, this time I have no difficulty in my re-entry, just point to the hole and one push and I’m all IN ,

It feels great just like this without any movement, it was Anna, again who takes the lead and started moving her ass so that she can feel my cock inside her- I guess ?

In this position I have to use my arms to support my body, can’t do this for too long these days , my arms are sore and no good for my back.

I need to finish this in a safer and more comfortable position . To fuck her from behind , May be not as I want to see more of my cock entering her beautiful “young “ pussy.

So I get Anna to lay on her back side way, I stand in front of her wide spread legs, admire that silky smooth and pure white skin pussy . Jerk myself a bit to regain more hardness before I point to the door way to heaven , rub it open,

With more verbal encouragement from Anna, come baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, I want you cum inside me……..

I’m this position, I can stand and fuck Anna quite freely. She wrap her scissors legs behind me , I can grab her tits when I am pumping her with everything I have got, when I’m ready, I lean forward and grab Anna body as tight to my chest as I can and shooting everything in the bag.

Anna was also holding me tight and kissing my chin and ears and rubbing my hair. This was a very erotic and sensual feeling, don’t feel like a business transaction at all, it’s a girl friend feeling alright .

When all quiet down I reach down to hold the ring then pull myself out safely. Anna cleans me up and went out to shower, this is another opportunity lose as I probably can take this shower with her but seriously , I was totally spent and needed the rest, physically can’t get up up to take that shower.

So it’s good to see that Anna is showering between clients.

Got dressed and Anna walks me out. My legs definitely getting a bit weak but my own body was relaxed and totally satisfied mentally and physically.

Just telling it as it is. And I’ll be back for sure,

Cheers
    Well done AH 👍One of your best and deserves a bump. Loved the line " I have to tell you darling, once I start fucking I don't stop" gold 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review! Definitely on my list to try out soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely greatest reviews of all as took some time to read those actions
    Thanks for sharing details information

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : no massage, plenty of kissing, BBBJ, NHJ, Anna pleasures herself, some dirty talks, NHJ, Spanish, as always YMMV 👌

Value for money/recommend? :

After my previous FS session with Anna I think I won’t be fucking her anymore, not to say I didn’t enjoy her pussy, but this old man these day simple doesn’t have much stamina and a 5 min FS simply not much value, I rather have a prolong HJ and followed by a Spanish completion, but that’s just me, I’m sure many of you guys can enjoy FS much longer and make Anna cum along too……. Haha

My experiences:

Since I was only getting a CBJ last time when I had a FS session with Anna, so just like to find out if she really “likes” my “beautiful” cock and gives me free BBBJ again ?

And this time I rang in the afternoon to make a booking, don’t want to miss out.

Got there and Anna let me in, today she is wearing a tiny black dress, don’t really think that’s appreciated in a massage shop, what if a lady customer walks in, well, I don’t really care do I ?

This time the usual room was occupied so we took the room right next to the bathroom. I handed over the $50 for the massage and $50 for the extra, Anna grabs my cock between my legs and laughing: no hanky panky business today? I said yeah, no fucking today , I cum too fast.

Used the bath room and when I returned to the room, Anna is already totally naked ! So I stripped as quickly as I could and joined her in her birthday suit.

Then Anna grab some wet wipes, my heart was smiling inside as I know what’s coming next!👏👏👌👌

I sat on the side of the table, Anna on her knees between my legs, gave me cock a thorough clean then starting licking my balls and all.

As soon as I was rock hard in her mouth, she hammer Jack me as if she wants me to finish right there, which I was nearly…….lol

I tap her and asked her to slow down, Anna takes me out and have a breather, to keep me up, she started some light jerking and said: I like your cock, so hard, and beautiful ! Bingo! That’s what I come here to hear…… haha

Anna continues : you have a nice cock, good size, straight and hard, very clean, I like you, you are so clean so I give you free suck.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.

I wish there are more MLs who would think and do the same.

More BBBJ to come and again, Anna is making me very nearly again . While the BJ is great, it’s seems that Anna only had one gear, I hate to keep asking her to slow down so I said I need some water and do so and then lay down on the table.

Anna stands on my right and applied some oil, I spread my legs and Anna’s hand is between my legs and doing her thing. She alternated between jerking, caressing my balls and very light finger rimming, I moved my ass and twisted a little whenever she was touching my back door, and more has come so the little of body gesture and encouragement was working, while Anna was pampering me, my hands were all over those big natural firm C Cups and that ASS of course.

Then I noticed that while Anna’s right hand was jerking me, her left hand was down there fingering herself. Then I ask Anna if she needs some help. She said you want to fuck my pussy you can but you better make me cum. I said, ok, I’m not very good at this so you better help yourself,

As we speak , Anna speeds up her jerking hand and I can also see that her left hand is very busy in pleasuring herself. Anna starts to breath heavily and told me while her right hand was holding my cock, she is imagining that my cock is fucking her pussy, then with her own hand, she is trying to cum.

Well, well, well, this is quite a new experience for me and I like Anna’s happy and uninhibited nature. May be some of you after reading this would pay Anna a visit to give her the Big O, if you do, don’t forget to share.

The trouble is, Anna is not there yet but I was so close with her quick hand so once again I have to interrupt Anna and ask her to come up to the table. More oil was applied and we are ready for the Spanish completion.

Anna grab my cock and run it on her breasts. I adjusted her position so I could slide between her tits, at this very instance, I was wishing this pair of tits were belong to the other Anna at VIP Pyrmont!!

It’s not to be but Greece Anna is quite adequate to perform the titty fuck which is exact what I am do to her tits now, since I was so close in the past 25 min, twice inside her mouth and once by her hand, it didn’t take me long to reach the climax. Didn’t shoot out too much today but I had timed it well today with the first shot come out and landed on my chest. Then Anna collapsed on top of me and I just rubbing my cock and the rest of my juices back on to her cleavage.

Very happy, and tired !!

Rested while Anna went outside to have a quick wash after wiping me down.

It’s quite amazing that Anna just walked around the shop butt naked , well, I ain’t going to complain.

Got dressed and Anna walks me out, more kisses from her and one final squeeze of her boobs with my left hand and that big Ass with my right and we farewell.

Another great session with Anna, short and sweet.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow Brother Ahlungor! Never disappointed in your review. Meticulous to every detail.

I came to see her a few day back. She is a bit busty to my liking but her service is top notch. I did not get special treatment like yours but she is damn worth the extras. I hope to see her more to get to your level 😅

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : no massage, plenty of kissing, BBBJ, NHJ, Anna pleasures herself, some dirty talks, NHJ, Spanish, as always YMMV 👌

Value for money/recommend? :

After my previous FS session with Anna I think I won’t be fucking her anymore, not to say I didn’t enjoy her pussy, but this old man these day simple doesn’t have much stamina and a 5 min FS simply not much value, I rather have a prolong HJ and followed by a Spanish completion, but that’s just me, I’m sure many of you guys can enjoy FS much longer and make Anna cum along too……. Haha

My experiences:

Since I was only getting a CBJ last time when I had a FS session with Anna, so just like to find out if she really “likes” my “beautiful” cock and gives me free BBBJ again ?

And this time I rang in the afternoon to make a booking, don’t want to miss out.

Got there and Anna let me in, today she is wearing a tiny black dress, don’t really think that’s appreciated in a massage shop, what if a lady customer walks in, well, I don’t really care do I ?

This time the usual room was occupied so we took the room right next to the bathroom. I handed over the $50 for the massage and $50 for the extra, Anna grabs my cock between my legs and laughing: no hanky panky business today? I said yeah, no fucking today , I cum too fast.

Used the bath room and when I returned to the room, Anna is already totally naked ! So I stripped as quickly as I could and joined her in her birthday suit.

Then Anna grab some wet wipes, my heart was smiling inside as I know what’s coming next!👏👏👌👌

I sat on the side of the table, Anna on her knees between my legs, gave me cock a thorough clean then starting licking my balls and all.

As soon as I was rock hard in her mouth, she hammer Jack me as if she wants me to finish right there, which I was nearly…….lol

I tap her and asked her to slow down, Anna takes me out and have a breather, to keep me up, she started some light jerking and said: I like your cock, so hard, and beautiful ! Bingo! That’s what I come here to hear…… haha

Anna continues : you have a nice cock, good size, straight and hard, very clean, I like you, you are so clean so I give you free suck.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.

I wish there are more MLs who would think and do the same.

More BBBJ to come and again, Anna is making me very nearly again . While the BJ is great, it’s seems that Anna only had one gear, I hate to keep asking her to slow down so I said I need some water and do so and then lay down on the table.

Anna stands on my right and applied some oil, I spread my legs and Anna’s hand is between my legs and doing her thing. She alternated between jerking, caressing my balls and very light finger rimming, I moved my ass and twisted a little whenever she was touching my back door, and more has come so the little of body gesture and encouragement was working, while Anna was pampering me, my hands were all over those big natural firm C Cups and that ASS of course.

Then I noticed that while Anna’s right hand was jerking me, her left hand was down there fingering herself. Then I ask Anna if she needs some help. She said you want to fuck my pussy you can but you better make me cum. I said, ok, I’m not very good at this so you better help yourself,

As we speak , Anna speeds up her jerking hand and I can also see that her left hand is very busy in pleasuring herself. Anna starts to breath heavily and told me while her right hand was holding my cock, she is imagining that my cock is fucking her pussy, then with her own hand, she is trying to cum.

Well, well, well, this is quite a new experience for me and I like Anna’s happy and uninhibited nature. May be some of you after reading this would pay Anna a visit to give her the Big O, if you do, don’t forget to share.

The trouble is, Anna is not there yet but I was so close with her quick hand so once again I have to interrupt Anna and ask her to come up to the table. More oil was applied and we are ready for the Spanish completion.

Anna grab my cock and run it on her breasts. I adjusted her position so I could slide between her tits, at this very instance, I was wishing this pair of tits were belong to the other Anna at VIP Pyrmont!!

It’s not to be but Greece Anna is quite adequate to perform the titty fuck which is exact what I am do to her tits now, since I was so close in the past 25 min, twice inside her mouth and once by her hand, it didn’t take me long to reach the climax. Didn’t shoot out too much today but I had timed it well today with the first shot come out and landed on my chest. Then Anna collapsed on top of me and I just rubbing my cock and the rest of my juices back on to her cleavage.

Very happy, and tired !!

Rested while Anna went outside to have a quick wash after wiping me down.

It’s quite amazing that Anna just walked around the shop butt naked , well, I ain’t going to complain.

Got dressed and Anna walks me out, more kisses from her and one final squeeze of her boobs with my left hand and that big Ass with my right and we farewell.

Another great session with Anna, short and sweet.

Cheers
    Brother AL, if there is a "like".or "follow" I will like and follow your ARs, as always its lovely to read your AR. Because of your AR of VIP Pyrmont now this shop become one of my regular.

I have been thinking about Anna and her boobs these day 🤤, but I think I will look for Amy next time, since she has nice skill massage.

Btw have you tried Hana's service? If I'm not wrong she available on Monday only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Anna last week after reading ALs review. Called up and made a booking before arriving at the shop to ensure she was available.

This lady loves sex and couldn't stop talking about it throughout my whole session. Anna is an ex hairdresser but decided to change careers when she heard from a friend she could get paid to suck and fuck all day (her words).

While on my back she asked me if I have a big dick and I said no but then on turnover she said it was. First lady to say that to me which was nice to hear haha.

Very nice boobs as previously mentioned and gave a quick suck for free as well. I booked for 45 minutes but she finished after 30 minutes even after I asked to slow down.

A bit disappointing when you get short changed with time but it happens.

Nice to tick Anna off the list but don't think I will return as I do prefer younger girls and it is a bit of a drive to get to for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast