Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busty European Milf Anna @St Peters, is a sure thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, Anna sounds good. What's her face like? Would you say she's pretty?

Banned
    Visited on spec today.

It was my first time at the shop. After reading this thread I thought why not. I knew it was game on during part one after Kiki asked me to remove my underwear.

The rates are the same as previously mentioned and most probably the best BBBJ I’ve had quite frankly. In fact just having that would have been enough but I’d paid for everything so we continued.

Last room on the right before the rear counter. Flower motif on the wall. She said it was hot but I was fine. I suppose she took all the energy?

It was a double dom dose in 45 mins so I’m not complaining. She’s good at the change over too.

Having the clock on the table was a good thing. So I knew when to time my shots, way better than guessing the time or asking.

If I hadn’t of read the review I wouldn’t have gone. Kiki only works Thursday she said.

So thank you, AHLUNGOR.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh man, what a review.
    How does she look?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kiki is a gem. And a funny girl too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents, I had 30-mins with Kiki today and although she is definitely not a hottie, she’s almost a geeky/nerdy (wears glasses) big-ish pale-skinned Asian chubby girl, she makes up for it being down to earth, very polite, respectful and friendly.

Now let’s get to the highlight: if you can get past the fact that she is not a head turner … she has massive natural tits and a very good bbbj. She has incredible suction friction while keeping it nice and wet. Make suggestions for what you like and she will do it as it happens. I also had access to her for FIV and though I think she was fake moaning, she seemed to enjoy it as she was definitely wet when I stuck a finger in there.

Give her a go if you’re looking for an above average bbbj without fuss. St Peter’s Dream Relax Massage also have a solid modern big shower facility and overall a good experience.

I still need to try Anna when she returns from holidays, and also Lori’s prostate dragon tendon massage - though when I saw her today, I was also not turned on. Reason why I went with Kiki is I knew based on the comments on this thread that at least the bbbj would be decent. And her tits were huge.

Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice reviews boys. This place sounds like it will fit my limited budget.

$50 for the massage and $50 for the extra which may include Bbj if you are lucky?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Nice reviews boys. This place sounds like it will fit my limited budget.

$50 for the massage and $50 for the extra which may include Bbj if you are lucky?
    Not for me with Kiki, Johny (my bad, I should’ve noted that). I paid $50 30-min then $100 tips.

By the sounds of Anna though, there is the possibility… with $50 30-min then adding $50 tips which includes NHJ but the potential of a complimentary bbbj (if Anna likes your cock it seems!). Sounds like some of the lads have had that. I’ve not yet had the opportunity to receive such a gift! haha - I haven’t tried Anna at all yet. Apparently Lori said Anna is on holidays for ages, until April!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Not for me with Kiki, Johny (my bad, I should’ve noted that). I paid $50 30-min then $100 tips.

By the sounds of Anna though, there is the possibility… with $50 30-min then adding $50 tips which includes NHJ but the potential of a complimentary bbbj (if Anna likes your cock it seems!). Sounds like some of the lads have had that. I’ve not yet had the opportunity to receive such a gift! haha - I haven’t tried Anna at all yet. Apparently Lori said Anna is on holidays for ages, until April!
    Ah ok. That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. And yeah, sounds like Mr AHLUNGOR did get lucky and good on him.

Sounds like a place worth visiting. Kiki’s tit’s do look great in the photo. Would you say they are D’s?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anna in my view has almost a perfect body. Will turn my head if walking past her in the street.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12