Thread: J NAGI - GENUINELY HORNY YOUNG AND PRETTY JAPANESE GIRL

Junior Member(有D料到)

J NAGI - GENUINELY HORNY YOUNG AND PRETTY JAPANESE GIRL

Its me again, I wasn't suppose to punt today, but suddenly I saw Nagi's name pop up on the roster. After successfully make a last minute booking for her (finally!), I decided to give her a look, and boy it was the right decision!

Looks:
    Nagi is YOUNG, CUTE and PRETTY mix together. She has that likeable look, with very likeable personality too, will go into details on the next part. She is 169cm tall, with B or C- cup but feels nice to touch, curvy body but not fat, she has that particular build which feels nice to hug, soft and firm young skin as well. Shaved pussy as well. Very very likeable!

Personality:
    Very polite, cheerful, bubbly, with the right amount of shyness. From the moment I open the door, with all the stress I have in mind, I am glad I made the decision to see her today. Seems like all my tiredness gone straight away 🤣. For me she is the true definition of girlfriend feeling. Very chatty as well, with GOOD ENGLISH! So conversation never an issue, her english is very good.

Main event:
    Reception told me that she is new and a bit inexperienced but very friendly, and I said that is OK. Which kept my expectation a bit lower. However I am always a bit curious whenever I see someone on the roster subtly, and always missed the timing to book her because her availability always filled up quickly. But when I opened the door and saw her, she greeted me with beautiful smile, and then bowed her head a bit while introducing herself. She gave me a big hug, which then I can feel her soft skin and firm young body. We started with mouthwash straight away, then spend a bit of time chatting about some stuffs (she likes to talk!), then found out that we both have similar interest. Feels like I am spending time with my school crush, liking the mood and vibe so far. Realised that time is ticking, she then asked me if I wanted to shower together, of course! We hugged each other while DFK-ing, and I can say that she is a very good and passionate kisser! She even kissed my neck, which turn me on even before fully undressed. Our hands was all over our body, I pulled her dress down and boy, she's not wearing any undies! Which I responded with a bit of rubbing her clit straight away. I can tell that she's enjoying it and she let out some sensual moaning. Then we hop on the shower to clean up, she did the body slide while rubbing her boobs into the back of body while the other hand stroking my P. Don't want to waste more time, quickly dry up ourselves and onto the bed. We continued hugging and DFKing, before she asked me to lick and suck her nipples. She loves it very much and responded very well. Slowly move down to DATY and she trapped my head with her thigh, while one hand grabbed my hair. Was a bit surprised seeing how horny she is, which turn me on even more. She quickly ask me to kneel and did one of the hottest BBBJ I ever had. Feel like can't wait to fuck her, I then lay her back to bed, dom on, lube on, and off we go. Her pussy felt so good with the right amount of tightness! She responded very well with all the position that I requested, I like doing it mish with her because she will wrap her leg around, pulled me in and DFK ing while pounding her. Can't help it and I finished during mish. BUT it's not finished until then because she pulled me back to lick and suck her nipples one more time. Man, she's really into it. Buzzer rang just on time, we then showered again, while asking her about her plan here.

Overall, I think Nagi is the definition of true GFE, that is sweet, gentle, pretty and cute, but then VERY HORNY once started. And you can even set up the tone of how you want the session to flow. You can go hard from the start, or slowly build up, she can handle it no problem. That's the kind of how easy going she is, and I can say her personality is one of the friendliest so far that I experience here. She will go back to Japan this Sunday, before coming back here 2 months later. So if you want to see her, better be quick! Or wait until she comes back later. Happy punting! 😁

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Damn!!! good AR. her pics don't give away much.

Inexperienced, GFE, foreplay and the non-sexual things are actually what makes a session great.

My only doubt is she's 57kg which seems to heavy/big for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Damn!!! good AR. her pics don't give away much.

Inexperienced, GFE, foreplay and the non-sexual things are actually what makes a session great.

My only doubt is she's 57kg which seems to heavy/big for me.
    Haha yeah ikr, was like a sweet surprise when I saw her first time. She is by no means fat, only has a bigger build especially she is tall as well. She loves to exercise and travel as well. If you know Jennifer Lawrence, you'll know what I mean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My honest opinion after book her 3 times for 1 hour session
    Looks - true 8/10
    personality - true 8/10 but then when you said she is good english 🤔 rate drop to 6/10
    because i guess she pretending not to speak a good english with me or you are wrong lol
    Main event : i had 3 times an hour session with her, i didnt cum at all, all i done made her wet lol, it seems like she need to improve GFF AND sex play she does give great bbbj but not long enough, or she seems like not enjoying it lol. I wont do daty lol bcoz when 1st time with her, i smell something coming from her puss that turn me off so i choose not to, maybe bad timing lol

i book her 1 hour at 6.30 she came a bit late to the room, then she set the clock so early about 7.20, i didnt really care about it since i didnt feel wanna cum lol just go to shower and she seems like upset that i book her 3 times and i never cum 😝, i know something wrong here, prolly the service need improvement, and my feelin not there

Quote Originally Posted by banong View Post
    My honest opinion after book her 3 times for 1 hour session
    Looks - true 8/10
    personality - true 8/10 but then when you said she is good english �� rate drop to 6/10
    because i guess she pretending not to speak a good english with me or you are wrong lol
    Main event : i had 3 times an hour session with her, i didnt cum at all, all i done made her wet lol, it seems like she need to improve GFF AND sex play she does give great bbbj but not long enough, or she seems like not enjoying it lol. I wont do daty lol bcoz when 1st time with her, i smell something coming from her puss that turn me off so i choose not to, maybe bad timing lol

i book her 1 hour at 6.30 she came a bit late to the room, then she set the clock so early about 7.20, i didnt really care about it since i didnt feel wanna cum lol just go to shower and she seems like upset that i book her 3 times and i never cum ��, i know something wrong here, prolly the service need improvement, and my feelin not there

to me service is 5/ 10 still inexperienced
    You should book her the fourth or fifth time, maybe your rating can drop to 3/10 and become a champion of not cumming
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You should book her the fourth or fifth time, maybe your rating can drop to 3/10 and become a champion of not cumming
    Lol , my rating isnt because cum or not,
    i book few times because her looks , personalities and bbbj is very good , but no more try, wasting hour, maybe i had better service with other girl bfore lol so no cum 3 times, her service need improvement