Thread: Is it rude to ask an ML not to wear a mask?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Is it rude to ask an ML not to wear a mask?

I've recently had an ML want to keep a mask on, probably for privacy...

Do you think this is unacceptable? Or does it raise questions about the shop itself..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the shop doesn’t have any shower facilities, than she probably wears the mask so she doesn’t have to smell dirty men with BO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    I've recently had an ML want to keep a mask on, probably for privacy...

Do you think this is unacceptable? Or does it raise questions about the shop itself..
    If she is Asian it is more likely that she has a cold or something minor, and does not want to infect you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    If she is Asian it is more likely that she has a cold or something minor, and does not want to infect you.
    if they are sick then they shouldn’t be working at all

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    She may not be sick, could be just trying to protect herself from either catching a cold or Covid, and Yes, Covid is still out there. There were 1.9K née cases in NSW for the past 7 days.

Better safe than sorry is nothing wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    She may not be sick, could be just trying to protect herself from either catching a cold or Covid, and Yes, Covid is still out there. There were 1.9K née cases in NSW for the past 7 days.

Better safe than sorry is nothing wrong.
    Makes sense, how about the other way, do you guys ever keep a mask on during the massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have kept a mask on before for a standard RnT, but that was closer to when everything opened back up for the first time. Haven't done it (or seen any MLs wearing masks) for quite a while now, probably around a year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I sometimes wear a mask if I'm going to use pub transport or be in a populated place like shopping mall, the added benefit is that it hides my face if the shop is not in a discreet location, I usually take it off when I'm in the room with the girl.

Nothing wrong with wearing a mask but I'd expect the girl to take it off once the action starts so I can get a good look at her face...this is Rnt NOT a legit remedial massage...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are many reasons why they might wear a mask and not just privacy. As other have said, may be sick or don't want to get sick. They might have bad breath and it stops them from breathing on you when doing head massage or you stink lol It is common in asian beauty industry for girls to wear masks when doing treatments so she may have a background from there. TBH, even if they dont have bad breath, i don't really like when i can feel their breath on my face. Depends on the shop. If it a full nude RNT shop, i would consider that a litte strange. If it a more legit shop with only HJ, acceptable for girl to wear mask.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also she might've just done some plastic surgery on her lips/nose and it's still in "recovery" stage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha, she actually specifically mentioned privacy. It just felt weird that she can see my face but not the other way.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think it's rude to ask anyone to do anything that they're not willing to do. Anybody who asks someone to not wear this or do that, even when those things are reasonable, comes across to me as Karen-type behaviour.

About masks, I've found myself strangely attracted to girls that wear them when I see them out and about. Particularly girls with beautiful eyes, nicely shaped noses and face shapes. To me, the mask amplifies all these good qualities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

About masks, I've found myself strangely attracted to girls that wear them when I see them out and about. Particularly girls with beautiful eyes, nicely shaped noses and face shapes. To me, the mask amplifies all these good qualities.
    Good point, I find myself noticing how attractive some women look in Hijabs. It both concentrates attention and adds an impression of mystery simultaneously.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    Hahaha, she actually specifically mentioned privacy. It just felt weird that she can see my face but not the other way.
    She was probably sick and told you it was for privacy instead because she's not going to tell you she is sick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn't force someone to take off their mask if they don't want to but I would want to know the reason behind it, is she sick? Privacy reason? I'm sure many other punters would be curious as well, once she provides the explanation (she will most likely say privacy) I will just continue the session as usual and probably never go back to see her again, she has the right to choose to wear a mask and I also have the right to choose not to be with a ML/WL who chooses to hide their face in this industry, I'm sure some people may be ok with it but me personally I prefer to see the girl's face

If she tells me she's sick I'll just give her the shit and walk out...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I asked the Masked ML Mano Job Assassin to take off her Mexican Lucha Libre Mask and she said "OK you gringo bandejo cabron, try to take the mask off me if you have the cojones to try it"
    I said "OK challenge accepted mamacita"
    So I went for it and before I could say Pancho Villa or Speedy Gonzalez she had me in a Full Nelson, and then a Pile Driver and then a Camel Clutch, and then a Suplex, and then a Spine Buster. It hurt like fuck, but I came like crazy.
    "No mas" I whimpered in my delirious and exhausted state just like Duran Duran, and slowly came back down to Planet Earth.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    She was probably sick and told you it was for privacy instead because she's not going to tell you she is sick.
    I mean I would defs not be there if I knew she was sick... Haha so you might be right

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she's still wearing a mask after she takes her clothes off I guess that means a BJ is not on the menu.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Offer her $100 for a bj watch how fast the mask comes off. But in all fairness I probably would not want to be in a masked up shop she could have corana or just had it and with that in mind I would have walked straight out. You do take a risk if she has been or is infectious. Or shes hiding something around her mouth. I would not feel comfortable with her hands on me.