Thread: ML N***S

Junior Member(有D料到)

ML N***S

Why do the ML names get **** we all know their names are not real! Who cares? Lets make the punt real. I guess I am going to get abused by this post lol. So you know my name is J*** ****** lol. The amount of money we pay out lets use the full "working name".

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    We have anonymous deadshits who monitor these forums. When a girl gets mentioned, these people without a lack of charm expect the same service and make life difficult
    We have police “randomly” turning up to shops mentioned here and “checking” visas.

Until the law changes, we have what we have and need to prevent good mls getting outed and the consequences that result from that.
    Get the laws changed and your argument holds more water. Until then the consequences are not worth the benefits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When is that law changing anyways?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the law is never changing. no benefit to govt to change the laws.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    When is that law changing anyways?!
    slated to be introduced the end of this year. so maybe sometime in 2024.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...ertising-rules

gavinator may know more intel from inside which I thank him for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the way i see it, if the laws are going to change, there will probably be some kind of minimum wage structure for WL/ML

if that is true, prices can only go up. maybe $200/30 min. so even boilers are going to be able to charge that rate and the ones who think themselves of higher quality will charge more.

are we still sure we want it to be regulated ?

also, if massage shops are going to be able to provide sexual services, they cannot be situated anywhere near residential areas so we might have to drive quite a bit to get what we want. dodgy ones will still be around, and brothels will be reporting massage shops every few days, and the police will be busy as, chasing up intel and info for prosecution. do you see that happening ?

there will be some people who think that with any changes to the law, the boilers will be weeded out but i think it will only bring out more boilers with the pricing potentially set to increase. i guess we can only wait and see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    there will be some people who think that with any changes to the law, the boilers will be weeded out but i think it will only bring out more boilers with the pricing potentially set to increase. i guess we can only wait and see.
    Most of what you say is NOT in the proposed Qld changes.

Recommendations include :

Sex work will not be a crime.
    Sex workers will not be singled out by special laws against public soliciting or street-based sex work.
    It will be lawful for sex workers to describe their services (including massage), and for sex-work
    businesses to advertise job vacancies.
    There will be no sex-work licensing or certification.
    The Prostitution Licensing Authority will be abolished and there will be no sex-work-specific
    industry regulator.
    Sex workers will not be singled out by special criminal laws. Informed and voluntary safer sex
    practices and sexual health testing will be supported.
    Accommodation providers and employers will not have specific exemptions allowing them to
    discriminate, in particular circumstances, against people because they are sex workers.
    Planning rules should allow sex work services to operate in centre (commercial) and mixeduse zones, not just in industrial zones.

The full document can be found here A decriminalised sex-work industry for Queensland

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Accommodation providers and employers will not have specific exemptions allowing them to
    discriminate, in particular circumstances, against people because they are sex workers.

A decriminalised sex-work industry for Queensland
    i can already imagine accommodation providers having a nightmare with such workers. imagine every hour getting calls for towel changes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah at first I thought maybe things be better but now I think massage shops who are in the right area will be able to advertise as a mini brothel set up so probably the shop owner will take a bigger piece of service fee . Or it will be just a free for all like the old Wild West days lol