Thread: Ginza AU Kelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza AU Kelly

Just come back from oversea, I decided to tried au kelly for a change and this one is mixed feelings
    She is young (20 years old) and seen pretty. Her skin is not smooth and her natural d cup is very saggy for a young girl. There no shower together , not much kissing, she was smoking vape the whole hours together. Pussy is shaved and tight, not much to talk about the service, very ordinary.
    Will I come back? No
    For the price, I rather go to liason or touch more class or get some of the j girl

Shop Owner
    Sorry for the bad experience. she always got same complain. Manager talk to her but not imporve at all. So we will stop her working at the moment. Plz check your PM.
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by linkno2 View Post
    Just come back from oversea, I decided to tried au kelly for a change and this one is mixed feelings
    She is young (20 years old) and seen pretty. Her skin is not smooth and her natural d cup is very saggy for a young girl. There no shower together , not much kissing, she was smoking vape the whole hours together. Pussy is shaved and tight, not much to talk about the service, very ordinary.
    Will I come back? No
    For the price, I rather go to liason or touch more class or get some of the j girl
    Thanks for the review.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linkno2 View Post
    Will I come back? No
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I almost felt for it too. Have you tried any other AU girls that's worth the time tho?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good response by management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kelly's attractive but by god is she a fucking nuisance when trying to get her to proceed with services you have paid for. I saw her twice - once for 30m, positive, and once for an hour, where she talked me ear off and literally did not undress until the 50m mark - I went down to complain at the buzzer and was told I had to "initiate"? WTF? When I asked if they expected me to forcibly disrobe the girl, all I got back was a "What do you want me to do about it?", so glad they seem to be taking it seriously now.