Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squirters

Junior Member(有D料到)

Squirters

Hi, I have fetish for girl squirting.

Anyone know squirters in NSW?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't had the chance to see her to verify this but some people say Nano (42G) does it, or maybe it's just pee.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Try Jenna bro, and be prepared for Niagara Falls

https://www.jennalove.net/home

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    I haven't had the chance to see her to verify this but some people say Nano (42G) does it, or maybe it's just pee.
    Nano squirts quite a lot but you have to do her right

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is no longer in sydney right

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Try Jenna bro, and be prepared for Niagara Falls

https://www.jennalove.net/home
    Has been in my list, will visit if i go to the blue mountain. Thank you!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingford Gray View Post
    It's been proven that it's just pee, but nothing wrong with having a fetish for it.

Do you have sources for that "pee" information?

U need to make the fluid store up by hitting the a spot. And it will release lol.

Nano might be easier to reach the a spot because how short she is

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Do you have sources for that "pee" information?
    A relatively recent finding:
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/dpwq...is-just-peeing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only one way to find out; find a girlfriend who squirts and then test a sample for urea.

I did have a massage once from an Asian ML lady who quite enjoyed being fingered. She allowed them right in. The feeling of the wonderful vaginal spasms around my fingers are burnt into my memory. As I pulled them out I am sure that she dumped a load of fluid on the floor. I never had the chance to investigate what it was exactly but I think it was a big squirt. A first in life.

Before you PM me to enquire I have to say that she simply disappeared soon after so no chance of a repeat visit.

Feel free to PM me if you know who it is. Clues are mid 2022, Lisa or Linda?, Mascot, Chinese, short, darkish skin, a-b cups, very long nipples, not much English, no tatts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Two girls, but from the real world back in the day. Where I become confused on this subject is the fact that never, not once did it ever taste or smell of urine. But I also won't argue with science. So what the truth is I don't know...,...or care.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's been proven that it's just pee, but nothing wrong with having a fetish for it.
    Yea, I dont care if its a pee. its a fetish for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Squirting

Kitty at Drummoyne 110 Victoria rdTE=jameshntr;2750629]Hi, I have fetish for girl squirting.

Anyone know squirters in NSW?[/QUOTE]

Dont worry about it squirt is a squirt just enjoy it.

If you want dig deeper. Squirt comes from glands just google it, but the amount is small like your ejaculate semen. So if gushing out like a fountain, it's mostly squirt combine with pee, as some women cannot hold their bladder function when they have spasms while they climax.

So in a way both of the arguments are right. Just enjoy it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never seen any girl squirting as heavy as Camila at 219 Croydon, super sensitive. She is not working anymore but in one of my bookings with her she did squirt 4 times in 30 minutes! First one right after shower while standing and rubbing her pussy, second and third during daty and fourth while she was riding. Sensational...good old days. I probably seen her 15-20 times

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's only two types of squirts. If it's gushing out like Niagara falls then it's from the bladder, ergo a golden shower - if it's a slow and non-odourless leak then it's probably from the Skene glands, ergo a golden drizzle. As both types of squirts share the same route there's always gonna be traces of urine.
    Anyway we're all fucking men and what do we know about squirting, we should be asking women that question.

Never directly asked them about it but from my experience in DATY, quite a number of girls would stop me from continuing by saying something along the lines of "they were too sensitive, they felt like peeing". I think for them, the act of cumming is very similar to peeing. They "release" that part of their body in one go, I think.

Also consider the physiological difference between men and women. For us, it is impossible to pee and cum at the same time because there's only one outlet for both. That's not the case for women, is it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiptohip View Post
    Kitty at Drummoyne 110 Victoria rdTE=jameshntr;2750629]Hi, I have fetish for girl squirting.

Anyone know squirters in NSW?
    [/QUOTE]

Hi, thanks for letting me know. Is this fs or just hand playing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nicole at Kellyville will squirt all over the floor if you finger fuck her stood up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast