Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Tulip Massage

Contact Details/Address: 24 Langston Pl, Epping

Wechat (daily rosters, updates & photos): e0406562779

Phone : 0406562779

Hours of Business : 10:00am to 8pm

Size/shape : Medium height, very slim, great curves from her waist to her hips, natural b-cup, natural bush, a couple of cute decorations

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ, light kissing

Price: $70 for 1 hr + $50 extras.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments: My first session with Anna was nice, but maybe not worth of an AR, but this was my second session with her, because I came back for more, so here goes.

Anna walked in and I gave her a big hug and lifted her off the ground. She is a slim girl, not too short for a Chinese girl, and totally huggable with that gorgeous waist of hers. She has a really pretty face, long, slightly wavy black hair, gorgeous eyes, and a beautiful smile. Today she was wearing a crop-top, push-up bra, and shorts.

I negotiated extras - just an NHJ, but I wanted to get things out of the way, and focus on the hour we had. Anna doesn’t really speak much English. At all. Knowing this, I started out with a translator app that does speech recognition, and wow, she is a very chatty girl! Her massage started off on my neck and head, she has a light, slow technique, and I prefer lighter massages, so this was good. Down my back and onto my legs she went, although we may have chatted more than massaged. My arms and hands were last. She’s skilled and friendly, and chatting with the app did make time pass quite quickly. What can I say? It was a nice massage with a friendly girl.

When the time came, I sat up and undressed her. I do love thin, petite girls, and Anna is a stunning example of lithe womanhood. There is not a gram of fat on her. She is tight, soft, and smooth. She has small breasts and cute nipples, a flat tummy, great legs and small hands and feet. She took her time working her way down with her hands, and made sure my balls and shaft were properly cared for. She paid particular attention to my nipples with her lips and tongue while she worked on me, and she mocked friendly surprise at the mess I made at then end. Skilled and patient, she knows how to please.

Anna cleaned me up and dressed, and massaged my front a bit while the time ran down. Oh yes, she’s particular about time and had set a very noisy timer on her phone, but when it went off she assured me it wasn’t important. But it went off, and my hour was coming to a close. I dressed, assured her that I was heartbroken to be leaving her, I hugger her again, and we parted ways.

I will definitely see her again. I’m grateful to the manager, who recommended I see her on the previous visit when the girl I asked about was booked.

Happy punting!