Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In your face!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

In your face!

How do you guys handle the situation when a WL or ML plants her cunt in your face expecting to be eaten out? Especially those of you who don’t DATY.

I’ve had this happen a number of times with MILFY WLs on first meeting. I’m a conservative eater and will generally only eat a WL if there is very high chemistry and also after I’ve had a few licks to ensure she tastes nice and sweet.

So I’ve outright rejected a few by pushing them out of the way and saying stuff like later etc. One questioned if I don’t like her others just laughed it off.

So yeah, for those of you who aren’t hardcore eaters, what do you do in such situations?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll give them a slap on the butt cheek and tell them to back the f*** off

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    had a situation where the WL wanted to do rimming on me and I'm not a big fan of it. I said no, she asked me why you so normal lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    How do you guys handle the situation when a WL or ML plants her cunt in your face expecting to be eaten out? Especially those of you who don’t DATY.

I’ve had this happen a number of times with MILFY WLs on first meeting. I’m a conservative eater and will generally only eat a WL if there is very high chemistry and also after I’ve had a few licks to ensure she tastes nice and sweet.

So I’ve outright rejected a few by pushing them out of the way and saying stuff like later etc. One questioned if I don’t like her others just laughed it off.

So yeah, for those of you who aren’t hardcore eaters, what do you do in such situations?
    You can't say no when she puts her pussy in your face you got to eat it out. Smelly clean, sticky you just have to do it no gas mask allowed. Just hope there'a no juice left in the pussy from the last client

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    had a situation where the WL wanted to do rimming on me and I'm not a big fan of it. I said no, she asked me why you so normal lol
    I had one, after I declined rimming, where she proceeded to lick my butt crack instead! It did absolutely nothing for me, but I couldn’t be bothered to tell her to stop so just let her continue. Haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

I’m also slightly reserved with my dining experiences, and when I’ve had it presented by a WL I didn’t want to perform it on I just finger them instead. Seems to be an acceptable compromise.

Yeah just finger them or try pretending coughing lol.

@football

Just say sorry I think I might fart if you continue. 100% she will stop lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    You can't say no when she puts her pussy in your face you got to eat it out. Smelly clean, sticky you just have to do it no gas mask allowed. Just hope there'a no juice left in the pussy from the last client
    Some truly enjoy getting eaten out before any fucking commences. Lisa @167 Mascara was one. But she tasted great. Crazy Alice @271 Vixens was ok too. But they always taste the best after lots of fucking when the pussy is all mushy and juicy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Yeah just finger them or try pretending coughing lol.

@football

Just say sorry I think I might fart if you continue. 100% she will stop lol
    Lol, hey, some people like that shit, literally

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They real issue here is making a bad choice from the start, you should be more selective on the W/L,
    as you are spending your hard earn money and you should be able to enjoy every last second of your time you have paid for.
    So if the girls are not up to your standard, walk away, and go somewhere else

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never go down on WL, and avoid rimming. I enjoy kissing so wound not be comfortable sticking my tongue in and licking lips if she has been around my asshole. I can’t remember any WL putting her pussy in front of my face. It have happened during the massage and I felt that was the intention but moved on or asked her to try other positions.

I feel it’s transactional and she won’t mind as long as you are respectful.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    They real issue here is making a bad choice from the start, you should be more selective on the W/L,
    as you are spending your hard earn money and you should be able to enjoy every last second of your time you have paid for.
    Totally agree, bro, well said. If you do your research and only choose girls that physically turn you on, you would be eagerly going along with it.

I personally find it a huge turn on when the hottie that's sucking my dick gets into 69 on her own accord. I would be extra motivated to eat her pussy and arse. That's some steaming hot action to be had there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would fall into temptation haha just eat them!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it common knowledge that if she puts her vejayjay in your face that she wants DATY?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she was on my face I'd just text her to say take as long as you want!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always have to use your nose before you use your mouth guys. No matter how pretty she is, if it smells like there are multiple colonies of bacteria living in her lady sandwich, then I won't eat lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Totally agree, bro, well said. If you do your research and only choose girls that physically turn you on, you would be eagerly going along with it.

I personally find it a huge turn on when the hottie that's sucking my dick gets into 69 on her own accord. I would be extra motivated to eat her pussy and arse. That's some steaming hot action to be had there!
    But sometimes she isn’t a hottie …. sometimes you’ve been misled by one of rooter’s advertisements, and she turns out to be a baby hippo who’s snatch you have absolutely no desire to munch on …… lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    But sometimes she isn’t a hottie …. sometimes you’ve been misled by one of rooter’s advertisements, and she turns out to be a baby hippo who’s snatch you have absolutely no desire to munch on …… lol
    You still got to eat it out even if she is a baby hippo, she presents it no fingering get the tongue on those pussy lips, no gas mask allowed either just dive in and pleasure the girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    You still got to eat it out even if she is a baby hippo, she presents it no fingering get the tongue on those pussy lips, no gas mask allowed either just dive in and pleasure the girl.
    Yeah, nah. Mama definitely raised a quitter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Caveat cenare
    https://www.theweek.co.uk/crime/5128...ll-husband?amp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast