Thread: Northside places to park n' play

Senior Member(無間使者)

Northside places to park n' play

Over the years I have enjoyed a few in-car experiences at Mt Cootha area. New girl (non-WG) I met is located in Chermside and seems to be open to some in car action.

Are there any private parking places in the inner Northside?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you prefer in-car or outdoors?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nudgee beach is a bit of a hot spot. But be prepared for others to roll up and watch haha.
    Can be like trying to shit while the kids are home... ffs can't I get 2 mins to myself without anyone banging on the door to get the job done lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    Nudgee beach is a bit of a hot spot. But be prepared for others to roll up and watch haha.
    Can be like trying to shit while the kids are home... ffs can't I get 2 mins to myself without anyone banging on the door to get the job done lol
    I prefer in-car with this girl
    Yes, tried Nudgee Beach earlier this week and just too many walkers out and about. The boat ramp area looked promising but then old mate in his ute came and ate his lunch in the car spot beside.

I do like Mt Cootha as there are enough private places.

Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Yes, tried Nudgee Beach earlier this week and just too many walkers out and about. The boat ramp area looked promising but then old mate in his ute came and ate his lunch in the car spot beside.

What nationality is she I am seeing a Korean atm she is in to everything except CarPlay
    I have only every had a Viet and Chinese girl that liked carplay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    What nationality is she I am seeing a Korean atm she is in to everything except CarPlay
    I have only every had a Viet and Chinese girl that liked carplay
    I'll PM you with some details

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I can almost guarantee he chose that spot because he could see you and your lady. It's what they do mate... If you're into exhibitionism and voyeurism it's hog heaven. But it's not for everyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langy View Post
    I can almost guarantee he chose that spot because he could see you and your lady. It's what they do mate... If you're into exhibitionism and voyeurism it's hog heaven. But it's not for everyone
    not into other random dudes watching me. a few years ago I had a nice MILF that would collect me from my office at lunchtimes and drive me to Mt Cootha. We would park near JC Slaughter falls and then it was like bloody fly trap with cars and blokes puling up to watch. we just drove off. kind of funny to see their sad faces. I think that day we drove all the way to Brisbane forest park.

now this has reminded me to find that MILF on FB. She seems happy in her newly married life. I wonder if she still plays around. But having been in this game for a while I respect the rules and no need for me to pop my greying head into her new life as I don't expect to get any messages form her either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Over the years I have enjoyed a few in-car experiences at Mt Cootha area. New girl (non-WG) I met is located in Chermside and seems to be open to some in car action.

Are there any private parking places in the inner Northside?
    Could you pm me pls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mt Coot-tha was the place cops used to take sheilas from the single parents club in the 80s.
    Better at night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Lovejoy View Post
    Mt Coot-tha was the place cops used to take sheilas from the single parents club in the 80s.
    Better at night.
    my night time experience in Mt Cootha was just last year. Fun divorcee has us both totally naked in the car in the back seat. was good fun but kind of too risky for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't Mt Cootha where blokes go to perve at car banging? Notorious spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mt Cootha is a common spot but lots of dudes who come and look in through your window. I used to park and take a blanket and go for a walk on one of the trails to get some quiet at night and had some spots off the trail perfect for that. Most of the ladies liked doing this as it gets you away from prying eyes.

I havenÂ’t been there for a while but some of the parks off Graceville ave were good spots for some fun too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rnt_master View Post
    Could you pm me pls
    Pm what? I’m assuming being non WG she’s a private “normal” arrangement and I’m sure would not appreciate her details being shared but hey if not the case share her around 😂 I’d be keen 🤔

Cootha has spots as do most parks but you do need to scope and be ready to move on or not care

I had a girl just go more wild knowing people could see without it being a peep show so that’s the sweet spot….

Had a session after a dinner date Northside - was easy as nobody around except one car leaving - they had a peek (as in turned heads) but walked on…..so was funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Pm what? I’m assuming being non WG she’s a private “normal” arrangement and I’m sure would not appreciate her details being shared but hey if not the case share her around 😂 I’d be keen 🤔

Cootha has spots as do most parks but you do need to scope and be ready to move on or not care

I had a girl just go more wild knowing people could see without it being a peep show so that’s the sweet spot….

Had a session after a dinner date Northside - was easy as nobody around except one car leaving - they had a peek (as in turned heads) but walked on…..so was funny

good to hear what makes it a different experience.

You Queenslanders are wild!