Thread: "Prepay" Massage Shop

Junior Member(有D料到)

"Prepay" Massage Shop

I was following a lively discussion from this thread: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-is-a-50-extra and it made me wonder if there's a list of "prepay" massage shops available.

Out of my own experience
    - Broadway 227
    - Chanel at home
    - SBM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydney Girl Massage, 110 Cathedral Street

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imagine a monthly subscription model haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How about "massage now pay later"?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prepay as in you bank transfer them money before you show up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Forget it. Show the goods before paying is what sensible people would do.
    Exactly, don't see any reason to do this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dunno. When I visit Chanel at Home I just make the payment PayID on the way in. The operation's been honest with me and I find it just makes things easier this way. At this point I wouldn't do a walk out on her if the girl wasn't to my liking after I turn up (even if I hadn't prepaid). I feel it would be dickish and not worth disrupting the relationship over.

In any case I'm pretty sure the point of this thread is about extras included in the price.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Usually it boils down to whether the R&T shop has a brothel licence.
    If it does then they usually go for the pay for everything up front model as they have nothing to hide.
    They are allowed to provide sexual services.
    If they are not licenced which is the case with probably 90% of R&T shops then they have to be more subtle and discreet.
    So technically they are just offering a massage which you pay for at reception, then in the privacy of the room you pay the girl extra for whatever extras she offers.
    There are always exceptions but that is basically how it works in most cases.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's good business sense not to prepay
    I prefer to see the lady in person before I proceed with all punts
    Or if the feedback is good, I book that lady and demand no bait and switch

I don't have interest in debating about poor service after money has been exchanged. That just gives everyone bad feelings and makes a dud punt

Remember these wonderful ladies work hard, and can see 10 clients a day. They may be tired or less able to be their best when you visit

If you want to risk $150 or whatever the prepayment is, and get less than what you can get in a full service brothel, then that's your business. Definitely a higher risk punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought this is about HJ included in price. I always see the girl before paying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plannergelo View Post
    I was following a lively discussion from this thread: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-is-a-50-extra and it made me wonder if there's a list of "prepay" massage shops available.

Out of my own experience
    - Broadway 227
    - Chanel at home
    - SBM
    It would be nice if we could buy PrePaid Massage Cards from Woolies or Coles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    Remember these wonderful ladies work hard, and can see 10 clients a day. They may be tired or less able to be their best when you visit
    Try to use the same argument to explain to your boss your less than usual work performance and see what he says.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lindfield 346 and Body Care 2000 in Dee Why are two shops I can recall where NHJ was included in the upfront price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Gooon View Post
    Lindfield 346 and Body Care 2000 in Dee Why are two shops I can recall where NHJ was included in the upfront price
    It's been a few years since I've been to Lindfield 346 (pre-covid) but they used to advertise $60 for an hour massage, moving to $110 inclusive of NHJ.
    I see they now advertise $85 for a 60 minute massage so I guess it would likely be around $140 for the inclusive price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember Pure Massage Noth Sydney also charged $130 per hour. So a hj would be included in there. The girl I used to see charged $50 for cfs. The fun part for me was the fantasy of fucking a Ml. I thought it was rare untill I started reading this forum. Looks like it’s common.