Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much fake punter and cheating pics on shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Too much fake punter and cheating pics on shops

I thought I can exchange my reviews with other punters, share information, but some Bigger punters who make a promotion for these shops are full of such forum. Also fake pictures bombed into these shops. I prefer to have a look at shops instead of trusting them

Senior Member(無間使者)

Caveat emptor

Buyer beware - nothing has changed in this world - check out reputable sources - pay a higher price for quality - check the websites and places like Locanto. Reputable premises do pay to advertise.
    I read a lot of reviews as being overly Prose and exaggerated- NOTE on 4 or 5 occasions a review has been of the same ML (different ladies) who’s company I have enjoyed - and they were accurate to the letter - but the reviews were only 2 paragraphs or so long. The Wall of China reviews are grandiose and over the top - I am always suspicious of these. And the advertising of ages - add 5 years - and the nationality can be a little sus I had one advertised as a Flipino, questioned her knowledge and found out she was from Beijing - but the service was good.
    What was the saying of the Hill Street Blues “hey, let’s be careful out there”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a simple solution to this, go to www.granvillebrothel.com.au which is Lalabells website
    Jenny the manager updates the rosters daily and all the photos of the girls with a pink wall in it where taken at the shop,
    In terms of price you just pay for your standard massage time to Jenny and than organise your extras with the girls,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Learn to read between the lines. A review can be read between 1k-10k times, I have seen more than 10k as well (over time) As a shop manager you would consider give a discount to someone to write a glamorous review, even if 1 percent follows then you are in good profit. It's business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't expect Locanto or any other private site to have real photos
    These agents have no accountability and just want your cash
    Many stories here about punters booking, and the lady opening the door being 10-15 years older than advertised
    Private WLs can hide behind a fake profile for months without being called out
    At least bricks and mortar businesses rely on good word of mouth. These businesses risk earning a bad reputation for bait and switch and fake profiles. Rely on good feedback from a forum, and shops that take photos in house

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Learn to read between the lines. A review can be read between 1k-10k times, I have seen more than 10k as well (over time) As a shop manager you would consider give a discount to someone to write a glamorous review, even if 1 percent follows then you are in good profit. It's business.
    I was told by a Mamasan I could get a discount if I wrote an AR for the shop. But English is my Third language. I don't have sufficient vocabulary to write about sex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    There is a simple solution to this, go to www.granvillebrothel.com.au which is Lalabells website
    Jenny the manager updates the rosters daily and all the photos of the girls with a pink wall in it where taken at the shop,
    In terms of price you just pay for your standard massage time to Jenny and than organise your extras with the girls,
    Looks like Lalabells is the best thing happened in town.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, some members get benefits for writing good reports. Most photos will have some photoshop. Some might just be using those apps that make their face prettier but some go further and change both shape and make the girls slimmer or bigger boobs and ass if they are too skinny. Some shops dont even bother to cover up the fact they photoshop the girls bodies like Le Soleil.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on my experience of the photographs of the available MLs in establishments I visit to he Locate photographs are real and genuine as per Lalabelles eg Sakura 689 Smithfield and the two Saigon Princesses. both used and trusted. I can’t vouch for others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s like going to McDonald or KFC and expecting your burger to be as big and looking scrumptious as the ones shown in their pics. Normally when you unwrap a sorry looking shrunk burger with few pieces of lettuce thrown in with a bit of mayonnaise is what you get. It’s called marketing. You have to make that call if the extent of the difference is acceptable or too much to make it deceitful.

Some girls are good and out in the effort. But others that sound too good to be true won’t be. Also service depends on lots of factor and how the girl connects with you. So making little effort to look groomed and smelling nice should help so would a promise of a tip beforehand. You could leave it on the table and dtekk them it’s theirs if you have fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    It’s like going to McDonald or KFC and expecting your burger to be as big and looking scrumptious as the ones shown in their pics. Normally when you unwrap a sorry looking shrunk burger with few pieces of lettuce thrown in with a bit of mayonnaise is what you get. It’s called marketing. You have to make that call if the extent of the difference is acceptable or too much to make it deceitful.

Some girls are good and out in the effort. But others that sound too good to be true won’t be. Also service depends on lots of factor and how the girl connects with you. So making little effort to look groomed and smelling nice should help so would a promise of a tip beforehand. You could leave it on the table and dtekk them it’s theirs if you have fun.
    That's because the fuckr's in the Mac n KFC kitchens don't give a fuck. Sound familiar?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Looks like Lalabells is the best thing happened in town.
    It is certainly not. The quality use to be very good here but since 88a Artarmon took over management, the quality has been hit and miss.
    My 2 most recent punts here have been regrettably poor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not only that they are now even using AI pics to lure punters haha lame. I never go to a shop if the pics that post are not taken in shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Not only that they are now even using AI pics to lure punters haha lame. I never go to a shop if the pics that post are not taken in shop
    Fake pics = fake service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The latest problem I find with pics is when shop owners use app or beauty filters to make the girl look more beautiful or slimmer even if the pics are taken inside the shop. Why can't some shops just be honest and show us actual pics? The truth comes out in the end. The shop owners are only deceiving themselves because sensible customers will not return or support a shop that misleads customers.
    Still some years ago a lot more real pics existed on the shops websites. The pics may not have been high quality, but they were real and unedited. Seeing raw like sushi pics of hot sluts ready to be fucked would arouse me to the point I’d have to rush off and meet them.

Today’s fake and edited pics of WLs just put me off. Had instances where I turned up and the WL is like 20 years older than her cartoonish photo. Fucken sux.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    That's because the fuckr's in the Mac n KFC kitchens don't give a fuck. Sound familiar?
    Big difference $18 and $180 or $270 or $350

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A wl told me a punter sucked in by fake photo is one booking she wouldnt have seen otherwise. u dont punt for the integrity of the shops or the girls in it. You just have to accept youre going to take some Ls.

I had a regular saw her about 15 times over 6 mths, went a little overtime once and wanted exorbitant extra tip. Obviously never booked her again, was amazed by the short sightedness at the time but now pretty much expect it

Banned
    I was misled by faked photos of 14 Burwood several times that I've stopped going there.

One young and cute girl turned out to be a fat pig with greasy face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Can definitely vouch for this place. Real photos and the girls are much better than any of the places nearby. Went to Cowper Street and told me she was mid 20's WL came out and she was at least 40 with saggy tits and looked high as a kite won't be going there again and Clyde is just a right off. Lalabells is the only place within the Granville area that has decent girls especially if you're out late at night they usually have two young Vietnamese girls that do diamond services working back late.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Still some years ago a lot more real pics existed on the shops websites. The pics may not have been high quality, but they were real and unedited. Seeing raw like sushi pics of hot sluts ready to be fucked would arouse me to the point I’d have to rush off and meet them.

Today’s fake and edited pics of WLs just put me off. Had instances where I turned up and the WL is like 20 years older than her cartoonish photo. Fucken sux.
    Speaking of years before, it makes me connected some dots. Hear me out. Years ago, about 2013-2018, I keep getting assignments to go to China. So I got fairly familiar with the punting scene there, not the ones at the KTV, but actual brothels. Now, these activities are highly illegal then and still is now. But my understanding is that it was really lax back then. One of the ways to book a girl was you can just message the shop via wechat and book your lady. And the way to check out who to book is through pictures. I can tell you, even back then, the pictures are fake as fuck there.

Now fast forward to here in Sydney, many asian shops are actually chinese own. So, could it be that the current state of fake pictures in shops are influence by the punting scene from China.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast