Thread: MIA - Slender and Curvy…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIA - Slender and Curvy…

Been eyeing this one for a while, but roster pics always looked too good to be true. Recently though, they were updated and looked more authentic. So I thought, why not hit yet another V girl.

SCOPING
    When she came to get me, I was immediately impressed. She has a very sweet face surrounded by long black hair. Roster pics are legit. Description also pretty much on point. She is only about 160cm, quite slim with thin arms and slender legs. But obviously she has the arse and bust which give her crazy proportions.

We chatted a bit while we undressed and she has lovely large eyes, a typical viet look to her. I suspect a bit of work though cos those lips are just too sculpted. Once the clothes came off I could tell those perfect D-E cups were fake, felt amazing though. Her arse also is way too perky. She could be getting her squats and lunges in daily at the gym, but her legs are naturally slim, not super toned and her waist is wider with a tiny bit of a belly. Nah… I reckon it’s some awesome butt surgery there.

Seems to be a trend amongst the influx of Viet girls. Large boobs and arses with mild face work. The era of K-plastics has been supplemented by V-plastics as well. Just generally shorter, smaller girls.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
    She washed me down nicely in the shower with some light body sliding and cock fondling. She is definitely more PSE than GFE. Was thinking this may be another Lan experience…

Onto the bed and only some very light kissing. She kept her face away from mine mostly and worked my body with her warm tongue and hands. Great soft sensual touch. BBBJ was great. She worked the shaft slowly with her lips and circled the nob, with lots of ‘big..’ comments. Even gave DT a go, plunging my cock into her mouth with vigour and holding maybe 2 fingers off from the base. Could feel my nob jammed up against the back of her mouth. If she could just open up her throat…

MAIN EVENT
    Dommed me up with her mouth and started with cowgirl, she dropped onto me quickly and started pumping up-tempo straight away. Was getting strong PSE vibes. I responded in kind, pulled her into me and quickly got a nice slapping sound against me. She pulled off suddenly though, spun around and positioned herself for doggy... excellent!

I’ll tell ya… that plump arse felt great against my pelvis. Cock slid into her warm, wet pussy and I went balls deep straight away. Held her by the waist and got some hard fucking in there. Grappled her by the shoulders and could feel her arse reverberating with each impact. Seems this one can handle some pounding. Switched to mish and could feel her boobs against me like cushions while I ground into her. Eventually finished back in flat iron doggy, bouncing on that perky arse.

OVERALL
    We cuddled for a while on the bed after. Didn’t realise, we’d clocked through so many positions so quickly. Overall, she’s a solid punt, not as enthusiastic as Lan but definitely service oriented. She’s actually mates with Nana and Lan. Hmmmm… imagine all 3 together… that’s a lot of boobies.

Happy Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks BigDipper. Big fan of your honest reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Thanks BigDipper. Big fan of your honest reviews.
    No worries mate. I get lots back from this forum and from my private msgs. Worth the effort,

Thanks for the after report brother =)
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42