Thread: Ginza Empire 479 - C Maggie The Hot n Sexy Goddess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza Empire 479 - C Maggie The Hot n Sexy Goddess

My friend highly recommended a girl in GE, saying she is one of the hottest in Surry Hills, I was curious and checked her up last week.

As always, I went for one hour service. Once I entered the room, I was a bit disappointed at the beginning. Obviously she is not the one from the website. Is the the common practice to place the fake photo in the roster?

The lucky thing is the girl is my cup of tea. Her face is what I like, feisty wild cat, not the girl next door but hot wife. A tiny and slim girl with petite flawless waist. Her only flaw is the size of her B cups but I love it. Well-shaved private which looks ready to taste anytime.

She's mid 20's and speaks excellent English, quite friendly and talkative with excellent attitude.

We were naked very soon and jumped into shower. She was so considering and kept asking whether the water is too hot for me. We cleaned each other and exchanged plenty of kisses.

After bath, she told me to lay down and started cat bath. Amazing to watch her seductive face licking me all over. She kissed, sucked my nipples, licked over again and again without losing eye contact.

In the next round, she worked her way down to suck my balls and bbbj which is very sensuous. When she took my little brother in her mouth, the temperature and moisture of her mouth is impressive, I never experienced with other girls.

I enjoyed every moment of her bbbj but time was ticking. I know it was the time to the next stage. It should be my turn to return the favour. I sucked her boobs then start licking her pussy. She is clean shaven and her pussy tastes amazing. She was sensitive to DATY too, trembles when she is aroused and her juice also flows on my face.

After her second DATY orgasm, I told her to dom me up to start the next game. Sex was the genuine GFE. I did CG, mish and doggy. She really enjoyed it, even stopped me to pull my dick out while changing positions. LOL~ Finally I released my load and she was exhausted as well.

The alarm rang in the same time, then we quickly jumped into the shower and got back into our clothes. She was so kind and massage me for a while until the last minute.

Overall I had amazing experience with her although being cheated by the roster photo .

Pros would be:
    - enjoys sex
    - good body. Nice abs
    - super friendly and chatty
    - attentive service

Cons would be:
    - fake photo
    - no DFK
    Last edited by LC; 08-08-2023 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Grammar was not good enough

Junior Member(有D料到)
    gee big difference in service from akkw report

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotm8 View Post
    gee big difference in service from akkw report
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    A bit beyond YMMV??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    A bit beyond YMMV??
    Are we talking about the same girl?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No DFK is a big no for me no matter how sexy they are. Thanks for letting us know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Are we talking about the same girl?
    Not entirely sure as mentioned on the other thread about Maggie.

The Maggie I know was at Ginza Club most recently but disappeared off GC girl list.
    The GE Maggie looks familiar although different photos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    think so both chinese maggie at ginza haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Fark, don't tell me this is one of those "same name but different girl at GC / GE" thing. Same thing happened a couple of years ago with Susan / Sussan. It was confusing as fuck.

To this day, I'm still not sure if there were really 2 Susan's. And I've actually seen one of them!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    No DFK is a big no for me no matter how sexy they are. Thanks for letting us know.
    Right about that.
    Another Ferrari without an engine ( if its even a Ferrari).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same experience a few years ago with two Didi's...booked an hour rhinkiI'd get a repeat with the hot young Didi and walked into the room and took a moment to figure out it was the same person or service... was so disappointing because I never saw the original Didi again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Margie and Maggie just a letter different

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Fark, don't tell me this is one of those "same name but different girl at GC / GE" thing. Same thing happened a couple of years ago with Susan / Sussan. It was confusing as fuck.

To this day, I'm still not sure if there were really 2 Susan's. And I've actually seen one of them!
    Sussan was my favour girl in GC. She is good at DFK and genuine uni student. So sad to see her go.