Thread: Jenny - Surprisingly fan-Asstic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenny - Surprisingly fan-Asstic

Name : Jenny
    Nationality : Chinese
    Place : Red Rose Massage (Dragon Tendon) - Northern exit of Sefton Station
    Service : Body Massage / Dragon Tendon / RnT
    Price/Time : $170 / 60mins
    Body : late 20's, Natural C cup - bit on the thicker side but def not a deal breaker. Nice face
    Attitude : Very serviced oriented and felt like a proper massage and dragon tendon.

Being in the area, I decided to call up and book myself for a 1 hour dragon tendon with body slide - Price is as per the ads here on Aus99. Was a bit apprehensive as there's no prior AR for this place here.

Was greeted at the door by Jenny who was very polite and unrushed, perhaps it was early in the morning and no customers yet so no pressure to move you into the room. Went into the first of 3 rooms (standard rooms, although the top is opened so not very sound proof).

Part 1 (0-20mins)- proper firm massage, did well to get muscle knots and tightness out, no tickling but didn't mind it as the massage was actually very good.

Part 2 (20-30mins) - After the massage and wipe down, Jenny asked me to go on all 4's into a recipient doggy. First time tendon for me to so wasn't entirely sure what to expect, told her this and she laughed and said "i'll go gently, patting my ass". Cleaned and lubed up the entry and with a glove on slide in. Slowly she worked it and for a first timer, felt oddly strange and satisfying - however the whole time i was thinking in my head "hope nothing else but the gloves comes out". Jenny was getting into it too, one hand in, and the other hand giving me a HJ. After a while i decided to stop as the sensation was too much for me and she cleaned me up.

Part 3 (30-50mins) - getting off all 4's and laying on my back, i suppose this is the dragon tendon part. Again, first timer so wasn't sure what to expect but enjoyed it. Wasn't so much erotic, Jenny focused on massaging my front between the belly and the upper groin, actually working on knots i didn't know where there, especially between the hip/quads area. Had to take a break to pee when she was working on the belly, TIP - do not do dragon tendon with a full bladder!

Part 4 (50-60mins) - Working the way to the end of the dragon tendon, Jenny started with the HJ. Got into her position of sitting on the table with your legs over hers, crotch right in front of her face. Great HJ, not rushed and slow, taking a break to put the gloves back on again to give a light prostate whilst jerking me. Really recommend, as other HJ places is quite rushed where the WL just wants to get it over and done with, but Jenny was amazingly soft and slow, reckon i could've came 3 times before she backed off to give me a breather to stretch things out.

Cleaned me up, told me not to move and let her do it, just relax, which was unnecessarily nice and welcoming - usually other joints i've been to lets you wipe yourself up with minimal assistance. Hot towel to get off all the remaining oil and a quick head massage to end the session.

Being a first timer at a dragon tendon, I would definitely recommend as it was a great experience and new sensation - Jenny was very polite and considerate, taking it slow and really working my prostate reaction, knowing when to keep probing or pull back. I think FS is on the table too but didn't ask.

Just wanted to contribute to the Red Rose Massage review as there wasn't any and deserves a shout out.

I’ve reviewed Jenny a few times (at Cabramatta and once at Jun) and service has always been great. She is a great ML thanks for contributing!

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your visit! We hope to see you soon

RED ROSE MASSAGE
    41 Helen St, Sefton, NSW, 2162
    Phone: 0415 836 988
    WeChat:Sunny0414058823
    Last edited by redrose; 09-08-2023 at 10:36 AM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red Rose Massage Review

Hi Lord_Pete

Do they only do RnT or do they also offer CBJ/BBJ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydisk90 View Post
    Hi Lord_Pete

Do they only do RnT or do they also offer CBJ/BBJ?

Not sure if $170 for the dragon tendon is even worth it.

Also, this is my first time ever to a massage parlour and im extremely nervous and worried i ay not even 'get it up'.

Any tips on going to these places?

thanks
    I think they do rnt only if requested, best just flick them a message on the mobile number. Usually cbj/bbj is up to the WL at the time.

Don't think getting it up would be an issue, guess there's no harm in trying. There's a lot of teasing that leads up during the actual massage which definitely a big turn on. There's plenty other massage shops around south West area, Cabramatta/Liverpool too.

My biggest tip for going into these places is to not be shy and just be respectful to the WL. You'll get a much more pleasant experience when both sides are at ease and chilled.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydisk90 View Post
    Also, this is my first time ever to a massage parlour and im extremely nervous and worried i ay not even 'get it up'.
    This will never be an issue for our dear customers

RED ROSE MASSAGE
    41 Helen St, Sefton, NSW, 2162
    WeChat:Sunny0414058823

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How divine, all all fours like a dog, getting ass gently probed! Nice!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the HJ a NHJ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is Jenny now?

I heard that she has stopped working in Red rose. Does anyone know where she is working now?

Shop Owner

TREAT YOURSELF WITH A RELAXING & SATISFYING MASSAGE WITH RED ROSE
    Address: 41 Helen St, Sefton, NSW, 2162
    WeChat: Sunny0414058823

OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY

Elly, Mimi, Mya, and Lasi

RED ROSE MASSAGE
    Address: 41 Helen St, Sefton, NSW, 2162
    WeChat: Sunny0414058823

RED ROSE MASSAGE