Thread: Saigon Princess Redfern?!

Saigon Princess Redfern?!

Noticed the WeChat saying there’s a new shop in Redfern.. any bros been yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Noticed the WeChat saying there’s a new shop in Redfern.. any bros been yet?
    Actually saw this today too, haven’t been. Have been to their st Mary’s shop though, felt super rushed and I’d give a 3/10 for part 1

Wouldn’t rush to go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have two new shops opened, 2 Botany Rd Waterloo & 635 Elizabeth St Waterloo. Haven't been yet as they only open very recently. Only been to their Bexley shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Actually saw this today too, haven’t been. Have been to their st Mary’s shop though, felt super rushed and I’d give a 3/10 for part 1

Wouldn’t rush to go back
    Who did u see ? As regular and happy to avoid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Who did u see ? As regular and happy to avoid
    Melissa, wasn’t even a half assed massage. She ran her hands over my back a few times then asked “do you know about the extras here?”

I was dressed and out of there in 21 minutes in a 30 minute session. I originally booked 45 mins or an hour at the front desk, but she seemed to have got annoyed saying she should be finishing her shift before then. It was an hour or so before closing time. Not sure if that was true, or was just hoping to cut down the session to see the next punter $$

Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Melissa, wasn’t even a half assed massage. She ran her hands over my back a few times then asked “do you know about the extras here?”
    Lol Melissa is probably one of the biggest dud punts I’ve ever had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Lol Melissa is probably one of the biggest dud punts I’ve ever had.

Like many, it was her look that reeled me in. I turned up without a booking, but saw her come out of the room for a quick second. Didn’t take me long to pick who I wanted to see

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience with SP has been up and down. The most negative issue is bookings are not honoured. Book via WeChat or phone and rock up the girl booked for is not there or not know about the bookings...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would love to know if anyone has had a good experience with Melissa. It’s so tempting to look past the negative reviews and go just for the body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Would love to know if anyone has had a good experience with Melissa. It’s so tempting to look past the negative reviews and go just for the body.
    I haven’t seen anything like it. Sexy as hell

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonito View Post
    Yeah I had what appears to be one of the better sessions with her, if you take her body out of the equation it was above average, we got along ok, she wasn't passionate or anything like that, but she wasn't a complete waste of time, fun to talk to, did a beat of tease etc, but yeah the body is the draw card.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to book directly with the MLs, but obviously this only works if you get their number lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve never been to any Saigon Princess locations - is this the place where FS is forbidden? Do they even do BJs or is strictly HJ and prostate?