Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your prefer time to punt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

What's your prefer time to punt?

I tend prefer it during the day. I feel like the girls are fresher, shops are a little less busy, reception actually has the time to chat a bit, and traffic is better. Afterwards, I still have the whole day left to focus on other things.

So, what about you guys out there?

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    From midnight to about 2am. Nothing like fucking in the heat of the night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally 90% of the time between 8pm & 10pm. All other times is dependent on my daily schedule.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm an early bird, so 10am-11am or whatever time my regular MLs start working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go during my lunch break 12-1

Banned
    I punt when business is slow, there is discount and I can get half an hour of FS for $120.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A bit more than an hour or so before the Priest takes confessions. It gives me something to talk about, and him something remember and jerk off to later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    From midnight to about 2am. Nothing like fucking in the heat of the night.
    damn, that's pretty late. are shops still busy at that time? do you find that girls are more wasted/less energetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    I'm an early bird, so 10am-11am or whatever time my regular MLs start working.
    I'm more in line with you, Rajaz. 10-1pm is my sweet spot. Then lunch, then time to focus on making dough for the next punt. lol

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    A bit more than an hour or so before the Priest takes confessions. It gives me something to talk about, and him something remember and jerk off to later.
    damn priests, always a hand on their dicks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Generally 90% of the time between 8pm & 10pm. All other times is dependent on my daily schedule.
    Do you find that 8-10pm is the busiest time at shops? I feel like when I go during that time, especially 8-9pm, there are always a lot of people waiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I frequent both Massage & FS shops and find it depends on the day & the particular shop.

Post covid & in this current climate with cost of living pressures i generally find it varys week to week and even popular shops can be busy one week and less so another.

I predominantly have my regular girls i see pre-booked in but on the odd occasions go in without bookings to see whos on that i haven't seen before and again it can vary, sometimes all girls are busy and maybe one or two free other times majority of the girls are free at the same time.

A couple of my regular ML/WL are still popular to the point that they need to be booked up to a day in advance as they always seem to be booked out on the days of their shift.

Went to one of my regular inner city massage shops last saturday night and had a booking for 8pm and found the shop fairly quiet and quite a few of the girls just hanging around reception or floating in and around the girls room.

Then the week prior went a regular FS shop on friday evening after work and it was pretty busy, i would say 75% of the girls busy in the rooms.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Generally between 10am-4pm. I try to work it into my day so it depends on what else I’ve got going on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some Chinese people with too much time on their hands did a research on who were the likeliest people to punt during working hours and they found that it was IT workers, and almost always during lunch hour. My wife found this research and showed it to me right in my face. I said to her that's BS.

Then the next day, I booked a lunch time punt at GC, lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Some Chinese people with too much time on their hands did a research on who were the likeliest people to punt during working hours and they found that it was IT workers, and almost always during lunch hour. My wife found this research and showed it to me right in my face. I said to her that's BS.

Lmao that’s gold .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10am or earlier if I could!
    I’d do 6am if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

hahahaha. She's on to you, man. What research, she made it up to tell you that you've been marked. haha. IT folks don't even go to work at the office anymore after coivd. I would totally make up a meeting at the office just so I can go punt. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    I frequent both Massage & FS shops and find it depends on the day & the particular shop.

Post covid & in this current climate with cost of living pressures i generally find it varys week to week and even popular shops can be busy one week and less so another.

I predominantly have my regular girls i see pre-booked in but on the odd occasions go in without bookings to see whos on that i haven't seen before and again it can vary, sometimes all girls are busy and maybe one or two free other times majority of the girls are free at the same time.

A couple of my regular ML/WL are still popular to the point that they need to be booked up to a day in advance as they always seem to be booked out on the days of their shift.

Went to one of my regular inner city massage shops last saturday night and had a booking for 8pm and found the shop fairly quiet and quite a few of the girls just hanging around reception or floating in and around the girls room.

Then the week prior went a regular FS shop on friday evening after work and it was pretty busy, i would say 75% of the girls busy in the rooms.
    Yea, it usually doesn't matter if we book in advance. Although when it's busier, I tend to have to wait a bit longer at the waiting area.

Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    10am or earlier if I could!
    I’d do 6am if possible.
    haha, that is pretty early, some girls that finish at 3am probably just got into bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After 6pm but I noticed in few massage shops girls are tired by that time…

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast