Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been punting?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

How long have you been punting?

25 years. Started in 1998 picking up street walkers in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley before my first whorehouse experience at Fyshwick in the ACT the following year. How about you?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Not long enough ... still a long way to go ... the ox is slow, but the earth is patient ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I have a feeling that clocking in at 13 years is still make me look like a baby in this category lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Almost 8 years, 6 years back in my country, and two years in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1984. A bonus paid to a callow youth by his then employer for putting in a 40 hour weekend. But another 5/6 years before I had enough cash to pay my own way.

Banned
    Thank goodness only 2 and half years and already burnt a hole in a keycard account.

Being a late punter I have discharged my major responsibilities in life and saved every cent I've earned. If I have punt earlier I would be poorer today without the comfort of several handsome fixed deposit accounts in my retiring years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Almost three years, end of 2020 was my first.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    About 28 years since my first punt, but the years following that were very patchy. Some years I didn't punt at all because I was either busy with GFs or was financially constrained.

Regular punting only started about 19 years ago. I remember how my "Australian career" started. It was 2005. I remember watching Andrew Flintoff playing in the Ashes. I'd just migrated to Oz a few weeks ago and I was sent to Melbourne for a work conference.

On a Saturday, I headed out to the first brothel I had ever been to back in 95. The place had become a Korean brothel, full of hot K girls. I picked a slender tall girl named Gucci. I even remember how she turned to me and said "so strong" while I was in her doggy style because my dick was super hard, I was really turned on by her. She was my first K girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    since around 1994 in the early days I used to walk straight into local brothels. There would always be a line up of different girls. Sometimes I would take two at once sometimes three and often one at a time. I remember once I got to a brothel early and no girls were there yet so the reception lady did it with me. I was told so many times by various WLs they liked me they wanted to have a relationship but I never did take any of them up on that. Some I saw more often than others especially when they were highly skilled. These days I do out calls with some but I always pick the girl on line before I book her. And I have a Chinese regular SB I been rooting for ten years. Thousands of BJs so I can't complain.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So long ago that I am pretty sure many of the massage girls I saw in the early days are now residents of aged care homes.

Let me put it this way, it started when Upmarket Bathhouse opened in Crows Nest, and in those days there were no Asian workers. All 20-something Aussie girls.

There were only 3 massage rooms then, and each room had a music cassette player. The girl of your choice brought her own music cassette to the room and started playing it, and she knew at which point of the music was close to the end of the hour. Ten minutes before your hour ended, the mamasan would buzz the room and say "10 minutes" (each room had an intercom box next to the door).

All bookings were a standard 1 hour each. When you called (landline!) to book, you didn't have to say "for how long" unless you wanted 2 hours or more.

Each room had a spa, and as soon as you started your hour, the girl would fill the spa and get undressed with you, and both jump in the spa and play, then dry up and get a massage on the table, then end with a happy ending.
    I am sure the spas are still there and the shower cubicles too. And in the old days, they had 10+ big white towels sitting on a shelf, so plenty of nice and clean environment.

Over an initial period of 7 or 8 years, which meant about 200+ sessions for me, only 5 or 6 girls offered or agreed to have FS.

Maybe I am sentimental, or my memory is foggy, but I can tell you that in those old days, you didn't feel like the girls were just trying to take your cash and piss you off ASAP. You honestly didn't feel it was a "transaction" and there were no silly shopping lists of what you can do and how much each cost.

Sadly, the entire system has been corrupted now in the RnT area, with all the bullshit about short sessions and girls who take their gear off only before the happy ending part starts. Even the whole "Part 1", "Part 2" stuff is bullshit.

One more memory: Several of the girls in those days were possessive and they told me how they look through the window overlooking the back laneway to see what cars their punters drive. They were proud when some of their punters drove fancy cars. Go figure.

I have been to Upmarket Bathhouse a few times since the old days. But it's now simply a brothel and the age of the girls has gone way older than in my early days going there.

Wow, great stories, guys. I'm sure punting back in the days is much more enjoyable and relaxing than some of the drama we have to deal with now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably 5 years now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 5 years for me, however due to covid and busy life I just resumed again this year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked into my first session only looking for a massage, had no idea what a RNT was at the time

When the door opened and I got asked for ID.. but still didn’t really put two and two together until it all happened. In the moment I thought “f*ck it, I’m here now, why not?”

Have been on and off since then, as I don’t have a regular ML (or just haven’t found one suitable) I like trying new places every time because I like the suspense and “what if?”

Junior Member(有D料到)
    about 30 odd years ago back than there is no condom on offer even if you request for one Lol, work in a Chinese restaurant first punt was introduce by a chef & his crews

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1976, got my first wage $97.00 net and went to the cross that night.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    27 years on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
    about 30 odd years ago back than there is no condom on offer even if you request for one Lol, work in a Chinese restaurant first punt was introduce by a chef & his crews
    dayum, surely STI was already invented tho. haha

Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I walked into my first session only looking for a massage, had no idea what a RNT was at the time

When the door opened and I got asked for ID.. but still didn’t really put two and two together until it all happened. In the moment I thought “f*ck it, I’m here now, why not?”

Have been on and off since then, as I don’t have a regular ML (or just haven’t found one suitable) I like trying new places every time because I like the suspense and “what if?”
    hahaha, I'm like you, I like to hop around and try new things. Although definitely have favs and ones that I like to revisit. The problem with always switching is that "what if" soon becomes "what if she's ugly." LOL

cool story though. cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    hahaha, I'm like you, I like to hop around and try new things. Although definitely have favs and ones that I like to revisit. The problem with always switching is that "what if" soon becomes "what if she's ugly." LOL

cool story though. cheers.
    Some have stood out more then others for sure, but I havnt been around long enough to know what a 10/10 session is. Is it even achievable? I’ll soon find out

I’ve only really had one time where I couldn’t get my rocks off because she did nothing for me mentally/physically. As I’ve come to realize, it’s not all about the appearance in the punting world. But it depends what your punting for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast