Thread: Sunnybank

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunnybank

Hi guys
    Anyone been to Shelly street sunny bank ? Worth the punt ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dingo do u have an address??⁹7

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo123 View Post
    Hi guys
    Anyone been to Shelly street sunny bank ? Worth the punt ?
    Without knowing exact number, there are quite a few pimped out joints in the area that are notorious for bait n switch and advertise 21yo hotties but when you get there they are like 60yo

I walked from one just past the 711 the other week. Building has massage signs on it, avoid going

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to that one a few times. Older lady called T%na is not too bad. 4 pineapples will get a bit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If house few doors down from 711 with all the ornaments in yard ! FORGET IT !!!

Also avoid 86 Pinelands road Sunnybank. Fake pics and boiler next to the 711

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I live in the area found new place 92 mains road Sunnybank lowest house . At first I wasn’t sure to try as bit open to traffic but parked down side street and the place has a discreet back side entrance so that was ok .

Set up not bad, clean rooms air come only 1 lady seemed to be on . Now I was bit scarred as most this area are old boilers but this girl was Korean tall busty nice build not overly young but I would say mid 30s .

Massage was good she said she is professional at massage first she started hard massage which I’m not a fan of but then once I said medium to soft was good with Tt.

On flip standard options went with the naked nice body tattoo in thigh near pussy belly ring nice rack boobs fake big, I’m not a fan big boobs but some maybe, clean shaven

Overall nice time had considering that old ones this area I have wasted money on before .
    Wir. Yeah why not she mentioned new young ladies starting .