Shop: North Sydney Asian
Details: http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

I went to North Sydney Asian massage during lunch break today. picked Bina as I am looking for someone slim. She seemed to be in her early twenties and from Thailand. We briefly discussed the session's flow before I requested some lotion for the massage and what extras she offering.

She expertly focused on my shoulders, neck, and back, creating a relaxing environment. As the massage progressed, she shifted to a more delicate touch, ensuring my comfort at every stage in part one for around 30 mins.

She offer standard hand, and blow with covered for $100, overall I am quiet satisfied and enjoyed the service in such dimmed room, and I believe she could offer fs, but not today, I need to go back to office.

After the massage, we exchanged light conversation and appreciation. Before leaving, I acknowledged Jane, another thai girl, busty and around size 8, attractive looking. May book her next time.

The establishment was spacious and comfortable, and boss are really helpful in service and tips. However, Bina photos are not showing on their website.