Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do working ladies think about the reviews (AR)?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What do working ladies think about the reviews (AR)?

I don't know if this a good topic about the feelings of the working ladies. I was thinking about what working ladies think about the reviews (AR) or anything else such as their feelings when they are doing their service, or their motivations to do their service, or what they expect from us the clients. Maybe, we can learn something from their points of view about the work they do. For example, if they had difficulties with their clients, conflicting emotions at each session, etc. Also we can also guess what working ladies might think, so everybody might gain some awareness for their next session.

In my case, I think that seeing my regular frequently has evolved in some kind of strong emotion or connection (maybe an addiction). And that thing might be generating issues to my regular so that she might start feeling the some connection or she just wants to stop seeing me because I became a burden to her. So, I don't know, the alternatives are infinite and it would be good to know for both parts - working ladies and clients. So would you like to share your point of view?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally don’t like getting too involved with the girls, otherwise you get nothing but headaches and dramas every time you go to punt instead of having a nice enjoyable time,
    So The best thing you can do is have a good presentation, and just engage in polite general conversation, than thank the girl for her time, than leave feeling personally satisfied

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post
    I don't know if this a good topic about the feelings of the working ladies. I was thinking about what working ladies think about the reviews (AR) or anything else such as their feelings when they are doing their service, or their motivations to do their service, or what they expect from us the clients. Maybe, we can learn something from their points of view about the work they do. For example, if they had difficulties with their clients, conflicting emotions at each session, etc. Also we can also guess what working ladies might think, so everybody might gain some awareness for their next session.

In my case, I think that seeing my regular frequently has evolved in some kind of strong emotion or connection (maybe an addiction). And that thing might be generating issues to my regular so that she might start feeling the some connection or she just wants to stop seeing me because I became a burden to her. So, I don't know, the alternatives are infinite and it would be good to know for both parts - working ladies and clients. So would you like to share your point of view?
    How long have you been seeing her as a regular? Does she know how you feel about her? The connection, the emotions?

Sounds like you don't know how she's gonna feel about you developing some emotions for her. Maybe openly talking to her about it might be the way to go? At least you would know how she thinks right? Then if she feels the same way about you then you go from there. If she doesn't feel like same way about you, then at least you know, and you don't have to keep guessing. Trust me, it will screw with you mental health, and I thought we see WL to heal our mental health not make it worse. haha.

But I feel you, bro. I saw someone today, it's only the 2nd time seeing her, but gad dayum I love everything about her. Well, perhaps that's a different story for a different post. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most girls working in this industry go through phases that affects their mental health (I'm just saying 'most' and not 'All' to be on the safe side).

It's not an easy job and it's quite taxing on their mind and body (There is a clear reason for high degree of substance use in this industry).Any sort of relationship with WLs / MLs Is a recipe for trouble. I am no superhero or on a mission to give them any sort of advice. All I do, and I make sure to d, is to be kind to them (except those bitchy ones who act like smart asses and they want to rip you off) but the young ones are quite innocent , even if they look happy and chatty that's not the whole story. Getting back to your question, do I care about what they think of me? Yes to extent. Do they care about what do I think of them? I don't think so.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Do they care about what do I think of them? I don't think so.
    I think at the end of the day, that is very true. Essentially they are there to do a job, provide a service, its work. like a barista would not care how we think of her, as long as she makes the coffee.

But sometimes the guys might care just due to the nature of the service being provided by a WL. I 100% agree with your point of view, and in the 13 years of punting, have kept it that way. But not gonna lie, just today, I can't help but to care about this girl, and it's eating me alive...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I get the idea they do not like it.

I guess unless the girls desperately needed to attract new clients. I have never discussed this with any of them. I believe the only time I ever talked about this was with an ML , when she out of nowhere, suddenly asked me if I read online reviews on her and told me not to believe the fake stuff written about extra services she does. This was many years ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I get the idea they do not like it.

I guess unless the girls desperately needed to attract new clients. I have never discussed this with any of them. I believe the only time I ever talked about this was with an ML , when she out of nowhere, suddenly asked me if I read online reviews on her and told me not to believe the fake stuff written about extra services she does. This was many years ago
    One must remember it’s a job for them. Reviews could be written by the opposition. Who knows the identities of the punters that post here? Maybe a select few ip check the posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of them don't like detailed reviews because if they do good/extra service with one punter (for whatever reason out of many) then everyone expects the same. That's why ausxxx and naked truth are such awful forums with their juvenile insistence on exact details of the visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ausxxx I reckon is for nut jobs for sure! I gave it the flick years ago...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Most of them don't like detailed reviews because if they do good/extra service with one punter (for whatever reason out of many) then everyone expects the same. That's why ausxxx and naked truth are such awful forums with their juvenile insistence on exact details of the visit
    I’ve never strayed from this punting site since joining. It’s been the best in terms of finding lovers. Which is why we are all here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ausxxx is a pretty strict site where you can't offer generalisation, they want really intimate details which can be a bit icky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Migala View Post

I think it's important to discuss the potential difficulties of being a client or working lady in this industry. We can learn from each other and get a better understanding of how these roles interact, as well as gain insight into their individual experiences. I mean, while we have some idea of what clients may experience.

Banned
    I’d say a lot of WL’s just don’t read a lot of English. Therefore what’s written here is not viewed by them.

They rely on close associate punters who drop “truth bombs”. Methinks those punters are in a relationship with them. Otherwise why confide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Ausxxx I reckon is for nut jobs for sure! I gave it the flick years ago...
    yep. Full of weird obsessives. A lot of them keep spread sheets with exhaustive spreadsheets recording their punts going back years

The Naked Truth is even worse they are genuinely mental on there. I lasted a week before they banned me. I happened to mention that I had been to Thailand and they really pushed me to write a detailed review on the basis " they might go one day"...what the fukk could I possibly say!! "She was 5 foot 2 light brown skin the bar had a pool table she didn't speak good English but fucked great"....that narrows it down to about a million Thai girls

Banned
    yep. Full of weird obsessives. A lot of them keep spread sheets with exhaustive spreadsheets recording their punts going back years

The Naked Truth is even worse they are genuinely mental on there. I lasted a week before they banned me. I happened to mention that I had been to Thailand and they really pushed me to write a detailed review on the basis " they might go one day"...what the fukk could I possibly say!! "She was 5 foot 2 light brown skin the bar had a pool table she didn't speak good English but fucked great"....that narrows it down to about a million Thai girls
    Just go to Thailand and do it. Live the dream.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

They wanted you to write something so they can jerk off to the ARs. It's like penthouse letters for them, lol...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They wanted you to write something so they can jerk off to the ARs. It's like penthouse letters for them, lol...

Perhaps they use it as a how to guide?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ausxxx mods are cockheads. Wrote a bunch of reviews, most got pushed to the silver section, where I wasn't allowed to go, then another bunch got erased because they had some falling out with an advertiser or something, so they said I needed to write more because those ones were gone, so gave up and never went back.

The guy who was so obviously spruiking naked truth on here seemed like an utter fuckwit so I won't bother, if that's how he behaved trying to drum up business you can be damn sure he's a thundercunt

Agree that they want overly detailed reports so they can wank over it. Not Mt scene at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think most ML/WL will ignore the existence of any online reviews. I made a mistake of mentioning one to a ML and it kinda messed her up a bit. She stopped working for a few weeks, I think was contemplated quitting. But she got over it and seems to be working back working. Can’t get away from the money and the lifestyle i guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I think most ML/WL will ignore the existence of any online reviews. I made a mistake of mentioning one to a ML and it kinda messed her up a bit. She stopped working for a few weeks, I think was contemplated quitting. But she got over it and seems to be working back working. Can’t get away from the money and the lifestyle i guess.
    Imagine if a punter got a bad review? They’d be scared walking into a shop.

For example at one massage place the girls would comment on what I always wore. All black. “Oh you’re wearing black”…. “Even your underwear”.

It got to the stage that I was thinking some guy wearing black had done something wrong? It made me think “ should I change my clothes”? It had me concerned.

Most of the crew I hang with wear black. It’s very easy to get dressed in the morning and my whole wardrobe is black.

Rolling back to reviews. If a WL gets a bad review then it’d affect her far worse that someone saying “ohhh, the colour of your clothes are black”.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast