Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you see the see all the girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How do you see the see all the girls?

How do you get to have a look at the line up of girls currently available in a shop without it being weird?.
    Majority of all my FS and RnT visits from my first as been, I walk into a shop, they tell me how long, shove me into a room and allocate a person.
    This was Alan St in Fairfield and 185 Guildford and so on afterwards.

429A Pitt st is the only time I got to see the line up, however the boss lady made me pay before seeing the lineup.

The amount of times I tried a new place, booking via wechat or via phone only to have a bait and switch zzzz, generally smaller brothels like Granville.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop at FF did you go to? All of the times I went to 5 Alan they put you into the waiting room and then receptionist shouts out "Girls! Customer here! Say hello!"

Pretty much all of the FS joints do this unless you visit really late. I've found RnT tends to allocate you the next available unless you make a booking. I do feel the same hesitation as you if asking for a lineup at an RnT, though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am going to save you a lot of headaches and time, if you are punting in the Granville, Guildford area go to Lalabells www.granvillebrothel.com.au
    Jenny the manager updates the roster daily, and when you walk in just ask to see who is available, when the girls introduce themselves ask them what extras they perform, you pay your standard massage time to Jenny than tip the girl 2 pineapples for part 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    go to Lalabells www.granvillebrothel.com.au
    Why you keep promoting a shop full of gravel donkeys?

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar
    NEVER pay before you see the line-up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
    NEVER pay before you see the line-up.
    Agree but unfortunately at times and for some gents, it's not as easy as it sounds.

Anyways, like most here it would be awesome to see the full line up each and every time. Yes, it's not possible due to shop policy/procedures/mama/papasans/existing bookings and what not.

There is one way. However, it'll depend on 1. Whether you'll have the time; 2. Promixity of shop; 3. There is only one entrance and 4. If you could be fk'd to do it. So what is it? Here goes...

Hang out/chill at the closes coffee shop to the shop you wanna visit at around opening time. Some will have the advantage of direct line of sight to the shop entrance otherwise it could be located in the path (meaning the girls will probably have to walk past it from station or bus stop to get to entrance). The idea is that hopefully there is a likely probability that you can have a glimpse of the girls entering the shops at the beginning of their shifts.

For example: CBD Style has coffee shop at ground level (try match up mentally with pics in WeChat when they head towards the lifts) and Sakura/Kyoto has cafes around corner from shop etc etc. Rock up around 9.30am and order coffee on your way to work or during your break and keep your eyes open.

Otherwise, you'll have to rely on Intel in forums such as this. Reported Services offered can be consistent or YMMV, fair enough. The only problem is attractiveness is very subjective. What someone report is hot and sexy unfortunately could only be average in my eyes. If you keen and want to find out, well... There is only ONE way to find out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Why you keep promoting a shop full of gravel donkeys?
    Because they are actually one of the better run shops in Sydney, their management are friendly and professional, they update their rosters on their website daily, the pictures of the girls taken in the shop are true, just their faces are blurred out for privacy,
    The premises are clean and each room has its own shower, they now have a variety of different girls to suit the different taste of men,
    That’s why I promote this place, and stopped wasting my time going to other places

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    How do you get to have a look at the line up of girls currently available in a shop without it being weird?.
    Majority of all my FS and RnT visits from my first as been, I walk into a shop, they tell me how long, shove me into a room and allocate a person.
    This was Alan St in Fairfield and 185 Guildford and so on afterwards.

429A Pitt st is the only time I got to see the line up, however the boss lady made me pay before seeing the lineup.

The amount of times I tried a new place, booking via wechat or via phone only to have a bait and switch zzzz, generally smaller brothels like Granville.
    Method 1: Arrive before the shop open and hang around the door pretending to read a newspaper. Cut a hole in the newspaper so that you can peek through as the girls arrive to work.

Method 2: Pretend to go to the toilet and stick your head into the girls resting room to have a look. The girls may scream if they are in the process of changing.

Method 3: Put on a hat and thick glasses and smoke a cigar and pretend to be anti-vice squad from the council. Tell the owner that you want all the girls lining up to check whether they have any health issue or skin problem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon I have used similar methods to No1 and No2 but never No3
    No1 I was sitting in my car having a coffee and watched how some of the girls would firstly walk past the shop entrance, look around to see if they recognise anyone than double back and scurry up the stairs,
    No2, at my regular shop I always pop my head into the girls resting area and say hello, I already know who’s on roster from their website, and just want to see who’s available, as sometimes the manager would suggest a different girl, especially if she hasn’t made any money that day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    Majority of all my FS and RnT visits from my first as been, I walk into a shop, they tell me how long, shove me into a room and allocate a person..
    Seriously are there men on aus99 who do this?

I'm sure you don't go to a restaurant, pay money, and ask the chef to bring out a meal that you know nothing about

As others have said, it's a lot of money you are spending

Don't waste your money on women you didn't specifically choose. The Intel is all on the forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's all about timing and start time of the girls ,I can only recommend to avoid going there after 3pm as most tradies finish and hit the shops by then. Another reason for not seeing all the girls is simply becausw girls don't want to be seen by you, you might be of the same background or they might have some reservation not to see certain clients.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Another reason for not seeing all the girls is simply becausw girls don't want to be seen by you, you might be of the same background or they might have some reservation not to see certain clients.
    In that case we have to ask him The Question: Are you an Indian?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The internet killed the walk-in lineup... Could make a good song out of that, no?

These days you just look at photos, physical descriptions, ARs and you book your girl. All of this brought to you courtesy of the internet. I think a pioneer of this was Ginza. Wilson really took advantage of it and built his entire business model around it. Take a look at GC, there isn't even a dedicated space to do lineups.

If we really want to go into who did it first, I'd say places like Babylon was first, only they didn't use the internet. They used photo albums and recommendations from the "captain".

I recall when lineups were still used. It might not be as good as you think. Like in the old 5*. You'd be facing more than 10 girls for half a minute. Then you have to make a choice. I usually go cockeyed by the time I turn to the keeper to make my choice.

The best setup I reckon was 1 Blackburn St with the fish tank runway. You get to see each girl 1 by 1, but they sometimes didn't use that if there were too many girls on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to work in Mitchell ACT when it was still full of whorehouses around 2000. Often the girls would go out of the shop around lunchtime in their slutty clothes to buy a sandwich in the local shops or cafeteria there. All of them were J girls then who mostly worked at places like the famous Pretty Woman. Some would flirt with me like squatting down and pretending she’s fixing her high heel shoe. Another bent over the shop counter and let me see her vagina.
    Fuck it was hot and seeing their play I could not concentrate on work for the rest of the day. That evening I had to go out to fuck one of them or jerk myself off if I haven’t already. It was insane how horny they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I used to work in Mitchell ACT when it was still full of whorehouses around 2000. Often the girls would go out of the shop around lunchtime in their slutty clothes to buy a sandwich in the local shops or cafeteria there. All of them were J girls then who mostly worked at places like the famous Pretty Woman. Some would flirt with me like squatting down and pretending she’s fixing her high heel shoe. Another bent over the shop counter and let me see her vagina.
    Fuck it was hot and seeing their play I could not concentrate on work for the rest of the day. That evening I had to go out to fuck one of them or jerk myself off if I haven’t already. It was insane how horny they were.
    Of course they would be. Nothing but kangaroos and pollies out there!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punters have such low standards now that they are happy to be given any random lady. Waste of money

Punters here make it sound like lineups are a tradition from decades ago. This is not correct
    Only 5 years ago I was able to get lineups at 5 Marrickville, 42 Gladesville and close to home at 485 Rockdale

When you arrived, you would sit in a waiting room, and unless all women were busy, the ones available would introduce themselves

In those days shops realised you were spending a lot of money, and that you weren't stupid enough to just see a lady without meeting her first

What changed?
    It's obvious punters have forgotten they are in charge. Punters are bringing the cash that keeps businesses alive during a recession
    Who is in charge?. It's you.
    Have you all been brain washed ?

Post COVID is it now businesses telling customers what they will spend their money on? Funny and sad at the same time

Seems when let your dick take charge, you leave the decisions to the brothel

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Punters have such low standards now that they are happy to be given any random lady. Waste of money

Punters here make it sound like lineups are a tradition from decades ago. This is not correct
    Only 5 years ago I was able to get lineups at 5 Marrickville, 42 Gladesville and 485 Rockdale

When you arrived, you would sit in a waiting room, and unless all women were busy, the ones available would introduce themselves

In those days shops realised you were spending a lot of money, and that you weren't stupid enough to just see a lady without meeting her first

What changed?
    It's obvious punters have forgotten they are in charge. They are bringing the cash that keeps businesses alive during a recession

Post COVID is it now businesses telling customers what they will spend their money on? Funny and sad at the same time

Well, of course you don't randomly leave it to the shop to pick a girl for you like you don't care. Big mistake that.

On the other hand, walking in and relying on lineups is also a bit of a random thing, no? You're relying on getting a top girl randomly being free at the time that you walk in.

This actually reminds me of a few times way back then when it was all about walk ins, I came across punters who were having a nap on one of the couches in the waiting room. It was at the old 5*. They were just lying there at the back of the room, snoozing away, while I had my lineup and picked my girl.

I later found out that they were waiting for more girls to become free and be able to do a lineup, because they couldn't pick any of the free girls. One of the strangest things I've come across during punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post

Only 5 years ago I was able to get lineups at 5 Marrickville, 42 Gladesville and 485 Rockdale

What changed?
    It's obvious punters have forgotten they are in charge. They are bringing the cash that keeps businesses alive during a recession

Totally agree with all of this.

You gotta be very shrewd and disciplined in the current market cos first, the costs have gone up significantly and many shops try to play that tier pricing crap on punters. Average WL that I’d see before going for $150/hr now is marketed as premium or diamond @$230/hr. Why? Only because there’s a market willing to pay that price.

I must say I really respect the Indian punters I encounter ever so more often these days. They bargain and I hear them say things like “but I can get same quality elsewhere for $50” less etc.

Do the same lads, do the same. Or by 2025 you’ll be paying $300/hr for women you wouldn’t take a second glance at if you saw her on the street.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    by 2025 you’ll be paying $300/hr for women you wouldn’t take a second glance at if you saw her on the street.
    It's already happening. Take a look at the roster at N5M, 42G, Sakura/kyoto, both ginzas, they are all pretty much charging $280-320. With some popular ones hitting $350-400

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Christ. The experience I got at Kyoto was great for your regular workers and that was like $300. I don't know how people who live in sydney can afford to punt regularly if seeing girls charging $350-400.
    Every now I see Japanese girls, especially JAV idols who are only in Sydney for 2 weeks and think I would love to, but $400+ like huge for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast