Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you see the see all the girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just have a timid personality and don't tend to be like, I want said product with these specs. I'm that person who says I'll think about it to try to run away. I wish I was taking charge especially with how much money I'm throwing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    I just have a timid personality and don't tend to be like, I want said product with these specs. I'm that person who says I'll think about it to try to run away. I wish I was taking charge especially with how much money I'm throwing
    Just remember, YOU have the power: money in your pocket and I assume feet that work. A polite "No thank you" and leave if there's no one you like. It's BUSINESS, you won't be offending anyone. A SMART shop will want you to try again another day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with @11Bravo. It is BUSINESS. I think most shops play on some punters being shy or feeling guilty to be going there, or trying to be secretive.

Why on earth pay for a product or service before you see it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree. For what you pay nowadays you definitely need to choose carefully and be prepared to just walk out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised no-one mentioned 12 Bellevue. Not that I've been for a while but the line-up really was a lineup. Sometimes 8 women in a row giggling as you tried make a choice. I used to savour the moment and act all indecisive just to bask in the sexual energy of all those women flirting away wanting your business.

There were other times , only one 60 year old granny available, all alone looking desperate. That was not such a turn on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I swear every time I read the title of this thread my head hurts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I swear every time I read the title of this thread my head hurts.
    I know right, it’s nonsensical. How do you see the see all the girls? What does that even mean? Gosh I am grumpy today and it is showing in my comments

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I know right, it’s nonsensical. How do you see the see all the girls? What does that even mean? Gosh I am grumpy today and it is showing in my comments
    Time to angry fuck a girl to clear your mind

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Hahaha angry fuck! That made my day, thank you sir!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    You are so right mate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    It's already happening. Take a look at the roster at (..., no names,...), they are all pretty much charging $280-320. With some popular ones hitting $350-400
    If these businesses stay viable with those prices then congratulations
    I will take my money elsewhere

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I get that if I haven’t had a decent punt for a few weeks. Gotta get out there and get fucked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    How do you get to have a look at the line up of girls currently available in a shop without it being weird?
    I would see them with my eyes. If the Papasan were there, I'd choose the papasan just to make a laugh
    Last edited by Migala; 13-11-2023 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Typo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If I wanna visit a shop I haven’t been to for a while, I’ll check the roster and just walk in and ask to see available girls. Standard price only, I won’t pay more than my price. If none available I’ll ask when next is. I may then repeat the same with another shop in the area or nearby suburb. It’s not uncommon for me to see and meet a WL and walk out for a smoke and drink before going back in and asking for another look. I watch every girls attitude carefully when they meet me and also in how they answer any questions. The shops and women are there to serve me and I make them work for my business.

Now having said all the above, of course I have a backup. Shops where I’ll have girls I’ve seen before who are in the roster and available. So I’m never desperate cos I know if all else fails I’ll just go back to my home turf and get laid well

Also, exploring new shops and girls takes a bit of energy for I only do it when I’m feeing up for it. Otherwise I’ll just go with a regular or another girl I’ve seen before for a sure punt.

Banned
    I do the research, know who I’m going to fuck. Txt a booking. Walk in, pay the money, service the girl, do my thing and go.

If I’m planning two or three shots I get to those targets and leave. If it’s ten minutes early so be it. I don’t lay in bed being idle.

That box is ticked for the day.

Move onto the next task.

In between I post shite on this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    If I wanna visit a shop I haven’t been to for a while, I’ll check the roster and just walk in and ask to see available girls. Standard price only, I won’t pay more than my price. If none available I’ll ask when next is. I may then repeat the same with another shop in the area or nearby suburb. It’s not uncommon for me to see and meet a WL and walk out for a smoke and drink before going back in and asking for another look. I watch every girls attitude carefully when they meet me and also in how they answer any questions. The shops and women are there to serve me and I make them work for my business.

Now having said all the above, of course I have a backup. Shops where I’ll have girls I’ve seen before who are in the roster and available. So I’m never desperate cos I know if all else fails I’ll just go back to my home turf and get laid well

Also, exploring new shops and girls takes a bit of energy for I only do it when I’m feeing up for it. Otherwise I’ll just go with a regular or another girl I’ve seen before for a sure punt.
    Helpful. Indicates just how time consuming the process is of you adopt the principal 'see the lady before you pay'. A lot of us don't have the luxury of time to ask and then just be shown one lady.
    42 Gladesville, N 5 Marrickville, 485 Rockdale as three examples, preCovid, apart from peak times, would always show you all the ladies, usually 3-5 to see. You sat in a small room, and you are introduced

These introductions are useful to confirm if a lady is appealing to you, her size/build. Attitude though is something that can be faked. The shop sometimes doesn't show you all the available ladies, and not always the best ones. The best ones are usually booked up so don't have time for a lineup

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I usually nake a booking, don't want to waste time, especially weekdays. However there are time when i read the review and kind of know my wish list and just walk in and see who are available (if i have time will insist to see the girl that i want, with waiting time uo to 30 minutes). In certain occasions able to see 4-6 girls, sometimes lucky enough to book the girl that i want

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes. If I haven't booked and just turn up at nonpeak periods, (risky practice), I will always ask to see who is available. That makes it easier to walk out afterwards without offending anyone

Much harder not to offend someone, if you book first, and then need to walk out because the lady is not how she was described

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

That's pretty close to what I do as well if I wanna see all the girls, I use the roster as a reference point and then walk in and ask for standard girls (this is for low-mid tiered shops), some girls prefer not to do standard services, or "diamond-only". For other mid-high end shops just ask to see the lineup. The downside of this is you may only get 1 or 2 girls and some "popular" girls may not be available.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doesn't matter if you see all of them or not. I have seen some of these divas which are highly praised here by a few, I wouldn't even bother with them. Quality is very low almost everywhere. Including the famous high end shops. Go see what is available..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast