Thread: J Yume - Short stay J girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Yume - Short stay J girl

I noticed there wasn't any intel on this girl so I thought I'd fill that gap.

I've noticed that 42 hasn't had many J quality J girls lately but when I saw Yume's photos my little brother felt a bit of excitement. I messaged ahead to book a time and checked in about feedback. The managers are usually pretty blunt and honest and basically the intel I received ahead of time was that she provides the services but isn't on the same tier as say Anna, Kiko, or Nano. I wasn't deterred so I decided to venture in and try my luck

Looks and initial impression

I'd say her photos are better, as she looks really cute in them, but they and the description are accurate. She's got lovely natural B cups, is shaved downstairs, a slim but slightly curvy body, and a bubbly laugh. I can't remember if her age was listed but she's a young 23 year old.

Service and experience

There was nothing special happening as we walked into the room, some light chat but basically we went straight into the shower. In there I got the impression she's done some soap land work, as her washing skills reminded me of Nano who also has soap land experience. Yume gave a light back massage as she was washing me and give me a thorough clean. She offers rimming but I'm not into that (apologies for the lack of review in this regard).

Once we were out of the shower we were on the bed and she immediately starts a pleasant cat bath. She wasn't in a rush and was taking her time to make it good, which was nice. She eventually moved into a BBBJ, which was fairly average. Fortunately no teeth but her skills were nothing mind blowing, just an average but good suck and blow. At this point I felt like some DFK, so I had to initiate this, but she's not super into it and it was more LFK with a tiny bit of tongue action. I decide to change the pace and the mood and decide to DATY to try and get her a bit more into it. She seemed to respond well to this but she's a fairly passive girl - she responded vocally but body wise she wasn't squirming/moving.

At this point I'm feeling that she's fairly inexperienced and prefers the guy to take the lead, so when she was feeling a bit wet I decided to initiate a PS and not long after this I decided it was time for round one. I slid in quite easily without lube, which led me to think that she must have been enjoying everything prior, and fucked. I didn't opt for CIM but nothing at this point indicated that she wouldn't be open to it. Instead I chose to blow my load inside her.

After round 1 we lay in bed and chat for a bit and her english is ok but not great. She's definitely made an effort to learn and speak the language and was lovely to talk to. During this I discovered she has been to Sydney before and is only in Sydney for 6 days (as of Tuesday 8/8) and will be continuing her travels around Australia. After a bit of chat I initiated round 2 with a bit of touching and more LFK/DFK. She gave me another BBBJ but I was really feeling a second root so once I was hard my little jon decided it needed to be inside her again. I didn't explore any positions other than missionary because it's my fav position but she's the type that you've just gotta ask or motion for something and she'll be agreeable to it. I decided to blow my load inside again, mainly because I don't opt for CIM unless I'm getting a BBBJ finish.

Would I recommend

Overall, I had a lovely time with Yume. She is on the passive side and more GFE than PSE so if you're looking for an innocent/inexperienced kind of vibe with a J girl with fairly average/above average skills she's someone to visit.

Be prepared to initiate all the things you want otherwise you'll miss out because it felt like all her services advertised were on offer but she won't do them unless you gesture for it or ask. I would visit her again if I had more time and money but she's leaving so soon and didn't confirm when or if she'd be back in town.

Thanks for the after report brother !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42