Thread: Who's best for edging?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Who's best for edging?

There was a lady at Springhill, best service to keep you on the line for whole session but now i cant seem to find her ad =(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah love a good edging as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NO girl understands
    Edging
    Just guide them during the session
    OMG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Need girls to understand as well otherwise they may think we don't want to cum and just end the session incomplete

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its in their interest to get you come ASAP or if it looks too hard, pretend to be sympathetic and say "can you cum", "i want you to cum now" or "no cumming today?", or deliberately shows their impatience- all of which makes even more impossible - you would have to have meet a very service orientated person to help you do edging!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    its in their interest to get you come ASAP or if it looks too hard, pretend to be sympathetic and say "can you cum", "i want you to cum now" or "no cumming today?", or deliberately shows their impatience- all of which makes even more impossible - you would have to have meet a very service orientated person to help you do edging!
    There are girls / shops explicitly advertising edging as part of a 60 min massage in Sydney. Its just Brisbane lacking of proper talent I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    NO girl understands
    Edging
    Just guide them during the session
    OMG
    I think the concept itself is not too hard to grasp...but language barriers might prevent customers from communicating and explaining effectively. Videos might help though.
    This is where your role as a fatherly/motherly friend, mentor, educator and supervisor kicks in.

In my professional field there is a thing called CPD (= continuous professional development) and it's mandatory; you need to earn a certain amount of CPD points in various categories every year. For refreshing or learning practical skills, there are courses that include hands-on practice with phantoms or manikins, volunteers (or sometimes even cadavers....)

So maybe start with introducing monthly (or fortnightly) education sessions - I am sure you can find suitable video material, phantoms and probably even keen volunteers (cadavers might not be necessary).

PM me if you need help with creating a curriculum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a few but seemed more a connection thing rather than an offering - live the rush though - come on honey…..you cum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep true or you get the ones that try to wack off your dik so hard it will fly out the window

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rnt_master View Post
    There was a lady at Springhill, best service to keep you on the line for whole session but now i cant seem to find her ad =(
    Aida or Daisy ? Both Thai.