Thread: Penrith Hotlips - Vietnamese Slim Anna with extra offers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Penrith Hotlips - Vietnamese Slim Anna with extra offers

Shop: Penrith Hotlips
    site: https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/
    Girl: Anna

I went to the same shop as someone recommend Korean Kiko last week, service was great and she looked quiet young compare to other staff here.

Unfortunately, shes not available today upon I arrive, I was told there is new lady will came at around 9.30am, checked other shops, but not really my types. Then I just wait in the rear parking around 10mins. Anna is another young girl of the shop, slim and fit body shape, typical Asian outlooking but busty lady. And i was told that she can offer BBBJ, and massage at reception.

Anna has an elegant figure with striking features. I noticed she preferred dim lighting during our session, which I personally felt reduced the ambience. And the room is quiet sharp in color, then I would like to enjoy the service with her in dark room as well. While her initial boundaries were clear, she was intuitive and responsive to our interaction. Communication was transparent, and we were able to negotiate terms comfortably. Anna's adaptability and attentiveness ensured a mutually satisfying experience.

Overall the service was great and she offer me a nice massage at the end, and you can find her photo on their website. It's worth giving her a try to determine if she aligns with your preferences. If you are looking for cheap service, I remember some of their ladies offer extras for free, but obiviouly they are not young.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to the same shop this week, but Kiki not working. May I know how much you pay for the BJ and massage?