Thread: $50 if you are kicked out 10 minutes early

Senior Member(無間使者)

$50 if you are kicked out 10 minutes early

I would like to be treated fairly by honest girls. Mostly I can’t argue with girls who serve you, but they always come into room 5 minutes late and finish 5 minutes early,, which looks like I give them $50 tips, is that reasonable?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I would like to be treated fairly by honest girls. Mostly I can’t argue with girls who serve you, but they always come into room 5 minutes late and finish 5 minutes early,, which looks like I give them $50 tips, is that reasonable?
    No you should be getting a refund of some amount. Today unacceptable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just vote with your money ie. no repeat business for you! Next!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The solution is very simple set your alarm on your phone in front of them, don’t forget to deduct your shower time if its inclusive, so 5 minutes shower before, 50 minutes hanky panky and than 5 minutes shower afterwards

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Might as well also wear a whistle around your neck and use it to signal the end of every act. Like a PE teacher, know what I mean?

Banned
    One, two, three is 1 second.

So if you start counting to 10,800 your 60 minutes is up.

Count it loud so that the mamasan outside could hear it too so that nobody fools anyone around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    from a consumer fairness point of view, you definitely have a point. you don't have to argue with the girl, just talk to the reception. even though i havent been in sydney for long, but I already had and tried to build a good rapport with the reception. I talk to them every time i go in, I always ask hows their day going, hell i even tried to buy a few drinks for 2 of them. after a while, they become friendly and even offer me drinks just to let them know how the girls did and what they can improve on. So if you want to keep playing this game and receive good and fair service, definitely try to do that. The receptions are the gate keepers, make sure they open the gate for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Might as well also wear a whistle around your neck and use it to signal the end of every act. Like a PE teacher, know what I mean?
    LOL you always make me laugh, brother. I love it.

This is a fair point and something that pisses me off. The mamasans are also the ones pushing for girls to get customers out the door if there are some waiting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    One, two, three is 1 second.
    What does that even mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    What does that even mean
    Saying those words out loud amount to the passing of 1 second. Same as stuff like; 1 elephant, 1 Mississippi, 1000

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One Mississippi
    Two Mississippi
    Three...