Thread: The Coconut Bar, Pattaya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The Coconut Bar, Pattaya

The holy city of Pattaya is known for its nightlife and girls. The options to meet women are everywhere and you soon get mesmerized by the smiles.

A popular location to meet ladies and ladyboys is the Coconut Bar as its affectionally known. It is the footpath running along Pattaya beach from Walking Street in the south to Central Festival Shopping Mall where ladies will stand under the coconut trees luring customers with a smile, a chat, a grab. There is several 100 to approach on big nights with prices start at 400 baht through to several 1000. Most are happy at around the 1000 baht mark for short time. There are some really rough short time rooms nearby for around 150 baht, but IMO its better to go to your hotel. As said in many threads, agree on a price and pay after. Do not try to short change them as you are likely to become unstuck quickly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was actually in Pattaya in July and stayed at the Hilton Hotel with my Gf, Beach Rd was actually very quiet, and there where a few girls there, but they where very thin and wide apart, this was due to the police crack down and the influx of fights between teenagers, where there has been a few stabbing, there where actually more people sitting on the beach more than usual, don’t recommend it throw, as the sand is dirty and full of sand lice, my lower back got covered in them and they started to appear 2 weeks later and had to be scrapped out from under my skin,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there a few weeks back, no sign of the gangs, and lots of ladies on the footpath. I have never sat on the sand, got to agree on how dirty it is. What were they, some sort of tick?

Pattaya really is a shit hole, but a great place to spend a few days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep like a flea/tick little white buggers that went under the skin that caused red bubbles on my lower back, I hit them with an antiseptic cream and scrapped them out, all good now
    Pattaya is not that bad, especially if you are just getting away from Bangkok for the weekend as there are plenty of places to go near by

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there in June and checked out Beach Rd a couple of times. There was a good selection on Saturday night, not so great the other nights. Im guessing students or girls with regular jobs have a go on on Saturday nights when they are free. I would have liked to have a chat with some of them, but I was staying on Soi Buakhao so I didnt bother. Plus too many Youtube videos of guys negotiating with ladies.

The girls on Beach Road are usually ones that are blacklisted from working the bars... Best to avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    The girls on Beach Road are usually ones that are blacklisted from working the bars... Best to avoid
    It’s the opposite. The girls that work beach road don’t want to work in bars. They are their own bosses. They choose who to go with and don’t have to stuff themselves with lady drinks everyday of the week that cannot be very healthy for your liver