Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Question on existing talent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Covid has made everyone to reevaluate life and take a different perspective. It has also made the online scene more relevant. But after covid air travel and hotels has also become more expensive. All these factors along with the network of people bringing these girls may have been interrupted. So now girls who are more desperate are only coming to far off places like Australia. Having social media also means the girls are also better informed and know Australia may not be a place for long term and cost of living means they could be better off focusing somewhere else. The better looking girls have more options working as dancers, strippers, Onlyfans or going to more lucrative countries.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why bother with strip clubs? The talent is dropping off in some of these clubs probably because girls can make more money on OF than working at a club. As well, some strippers have bad attitudes towards club patrons and regard most guys as losers.

What they charge at strip clubs cannot compare with what you get in FS or RNT shops. Better value for money in FS and RNT shops! You can go with mates to have a chat and a few drinks but don't waste too much money at the strip clubs. You'll have blue balls coming out of them.
    I think strip clubs are only popular in places where punting is illegal, like the US.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Strip clubs are boring as fuck. Can't figure out how people spend thousands in those cubicles!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Strip clubs are boring as fuck. Can't figure out how people spend thousands in those cubicles!
    They’re boring here. But in Prague, the strip clubs and go-go bars have strippers some of whom are available for sex. They have rooms upstairs and you pay for the girl and go up in a lift. I’ve fucked some seriously hot sluts there. They ain’t cheap, and I paid the equivalent of $150/hr already back in 2008. But they are stunning some of them. Non Asian tho.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    They’re boring here. But in Prague, the strip clubs and go-go bars have strippers some of whom are available for sex. They have rooms upstairs and you pay for the girl and go up in a lift. I’ve fucked some seriously hot sluts there. They ain’t cheap, and I paid the equivalent of $150/hr already back in 2008. But they are stunning some of them. Non Asian tho.
    Eastern European girls are smoking hot, bro. Legs and ass, exactly my type. Pity many of them have hairy forearms.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Europe is completely a different scene. I have some amazing memories from Prague and Berlin. In Prague, I went to a place like a warehouse or a mall which was 10-15 min drive from the main city(it was passed midnight but I think it was an industrial area) the whole place had more than 200 girls from all over. Each girl had a small room behind her seat. I did try three from Bulgaria, Moldova and Serbia the damage was 80 Euros per meet up. Fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12