Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question on existing talent

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

A Question on existing talent

Hi All,

We all know how the economy is so funked these days. Basically most people are working extra hours or doing a second or third job. In this environment you would expect to have more fresh talent to hit the shops. For example , 42G used to have many new non-Asian WLs on weekly basis but post covid it has been the same girls everyday. Frankly i cant figure out what's going and why there is no quality.

Yes, I know we get plenty of J and V girls but the quality doesn't even get close to what was available before covid So what do you think about this issue? Even shops that I used to go frequently like 219 Croydon , is struggling to find good talents these days. I was there last week and saw 5 girls and all five were average or below average , clearly I walked.

The only reason for the Asian scene, is the strong US dollar, it makes more sense for the Aces to work in the US than in Australia because of the exchange rate (So what we get here is the left overs as the creme goes to work at NY agencies) but this can't be applied to understand the lack of good local WLs.

I would appreciate if you could share your views .

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I know dude, I got the same complaint. Where all them white girls at?

Banned
    Lack of good local talents?

Would any female who has received a good education in Australia wants to work in a massage parlour?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The good thing about being 51 years old, all the average looking girls look hot to me, so I don’t have this problem, but for you younger punter I recommend save your money and go to candy land Pattaya Thailand

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Lack of good local talents?

Would any female who has received a good education in Australia wants to work in a massage parlour?
    I agree with you, but we used to get much better local talent before covid, so to rephrase the question: where are the non-educated hot local talent these days? I uses to see them quite frequently before covid but they all disappeared after covid!

Maybe covid and shops being closed forced them to get a degree!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I agree with you, but we used to get much better local talent before covid, so to rephrase the question: where are the non-educated hot local talent these days? I uses to see them quite frequently before covid but they all disappeared after covid!

Strip clubs. They were packed after covid, with the downturn in the economy maybe that will change now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post

That last statement would've contributed greatly to the lack of talent, bro. The same "phenomenon" has hit other industries as well. Take a look at how difficult it is for restaurants to hire wait staff. It's because COVID and the government stimuli that followed gave them an opportunity to skill themselves out of these low skill jobs.

I don't know if it's appropriate, but we have a prime example right here in this forum, none other than Louisa.

And I guess another major factor is the economics of Sydney and of Australia. Do ordinary people (ie. Not the top 5%) here have enough spare cash in their pockets when you consider all the factors: level of wages, cost of living, inflation, tax and debt burdens? How do we compare to other countries?

I take the lack of new talent entering this industry to be a sign of how bad the economy is. We might think that these girls are earning big $$$, but maybe the reality is a lot different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe onlyfans have a play in it? Providing alternative source of income by selling their bodies without having to interact physically

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The Sydney punting scene has been spoilt for choice and options for a long time. The number of brothels, Rub 'n Tugs, MP's, WL's and ML's is astronomical! and with the abundance of opportunities and options punters begin to experience a condition known as 'paradox of choice'. Basically, the more options you are given the less satisfied you become.

Try punting in rural or country areas, or try punting interstate and you will see how good you have it here in Sydney. The only two cities that are comparable to the Sydney scene is Perth and Darwin albeit at a smaller scale due to the size of their population.

A pussy is a pussy, regardless of race, age, looks or location - you just gotta keep ploughing those fields.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I take the lack of new talent entering this industry to be a sign of how bad the economy is. We might think that these girls are earning big $$$, but maybe the reality is a lot different.
    Many must be earning big $$$. I read how how many of you are finding it hard to book girls so some must be raking it in shift after shift. Even if she does 2 jobs each shift and pockets $400. Multiply that by 5 or 6 and the money is pretty good for what is literally 2 hours of actually working every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshtosh View Post
    Many must be earning big $$$. I read how how many of you are finding it hard to book girls so some must be raking it in shift after shift. Even if she does 2 jobs each shift and pockets $400. Multiply that by 5 or 6 and the money is pretty good for what is literally 2 hours of actually working every day.
    I've also done similar math. I think the really popular ones definitely has the potential to make quite a lot. Let's say her hourly price is $320 and the shop takes $70 for the room, then she makes $250 per hour session. Let's say a normal work day is 8 hours, then she makes $2000 a day. Let's say in a month, she works only 20 days, then she makes $40000 in a month. Multiply by 12 month, then she makes $480000 a year. That's almost half a mil.

I think the problem is she needs to be popular and stay popular for the entire year. Do you guys know any WL who's basically booked out all year round?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Maybe onlyfans have a play in it? Providing alternative source of income by selling their bodies without having to interact physically
    actually, if they only want to supplement their income or just get through school, then onlyfans is probably a good way to do it. they would have a much larger audience with nothing else to do and money to spend. I literally saw a girl driving a car that says sub to my onlyfans the other day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only problem with popular girls they get burnt out, there's only so much their body/mind can take, being young definitely has an advantage here, but because of the lack of talent, their demand becomes even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The Sydney punting scene has been spoilt for choice and options for a long time. The number of brothels, Rub 'n Tugs, MP's, WL's and ML's is astronomical! and with the abundance of opportunities and options punters begin to experience a condition known as 'paradox of choice'. Basically, the more options you are given the less satisfied you become.

Try punting in rural or country areas, or try punting interstate and you will see how good you have it here in Sydney. The only two cities that are comparable to the Sydney scene is Perth and Darwin albeit at a smaller scale due to the size of their population.

A pussy is a pussy, regardless of race, age, looks or location - you just gotta keep ploughing those fields.
    Unfortunately he's not wrong...Sydney has always been known as punter's heaven since the dawn of time, that's why the quality drop is so obvious, I imagine a fresh new punter who's just starting out post Covid probably wouldn't know what's what and just fuck with it lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cost of punting is not cheap but income from punting isn't that great when u factor in their costs. To do this job and still be sane they would need to reward themselves a fair bit from time to time. They probably dont skimp on other costs either such as beauty upkeep, rent, dining.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    I think this is the reason actually... why would you go work in a massage shop when you can make money selling feet pics to simps?

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I think this is the reason actually... why would you go work in a massage shop when you can make money selling feet pics to simps?
    Onlyfans is actually quite lucrative if you think about it.

Let's say the girl charges $10 a month per sub and she has only a MERE 4000 subs, then she's gonna make $40000 a month, multiply by 12 months it will be $480000. 4000 subs, is like nothing on social media. Many girls have 10s of thousand sub. It's a massive audience out there that likes anything. Hell I even want to start an Onlyfans to see how much money I can make after seeing these numbers. lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I've also done similar math. I think the really popular ones definitely has the potential to make quite a lot. Let's say her hourly price is $320 and the shop takes $70 for the room, then she makes $250 per hour session. Let's say a normal work day is 8 hours, then she makes $2000 a day. Let's say in a month, she works only 20 days, then she makes $40000 in a month. Multiply by 12 month, then she makes $480000 a year. That's almost half a mil.

I think the problem is she needs to be popular and stay popular for the entire year. Do you guys know any WL who's basically booked out all year round?
    Not only does she need to be really popular, she also needs for there to be no other girl as popular as her.

In this economic climate, there simply wouldn't be enough punters around to be able to sustain let's say 3 Rebecca's, or 2 Jessie's, fully booked like they are right now.

Banned
    One good thing the lack of good local talents contributes to is we punt less and put more money in the bank.

That's one thing I don't complaint about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I save more these days because I don't pay for BS at shops. No rush to burn my money on an average girl charging premium rates at no5

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not only does she need to be really popular, she also needs for there to be no other girl as popular as her.

In this economic climate, there simply wouldn't be enough punters around to be able to sustain let's say 3 Rebecca's, or 2 Jessie's, fully booked like they are right now.
    Let's think. Is there even 1 right now that can command this kind of demand? We are talking about someone who's willing working 20 days a month and pretty much booked out 95% of the time. Not the ones that only work 1-2 days a week. Those low volume ones always get booked out, but that's because they don't work often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast