Thread: Private health fund massage around inner west

Senior Member(無間使者)

Private health fund massage around inner west

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you guys have the premium health insurance with the massage option, i have $300 on massage to spend yearly which i am not using atm.

Does any of you guys go to any massage shop with HJ or NHJ around the inner west, willing to travel if it is not too far away.

Thanks bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oasis massage 124 Crystal st Petersham does HJ. Don't expect young attractive ladies though but should get a good massage. They used to be at Ashfield and moved here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Oasis massage 124 Crystal st Petersham does HJ. Don't expect young attractive ladies though but should get a good massage. They used to be at Ashfield and moved here.
    And if you are wondering how the ladies might look, have a look at the mamasan taking the photo on their google photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even better, work out what your annual 'extras cost' from your health fund. It will be a premium of about $ 250/270 month - $3000 per annum. Then work out how much you need to spend per annum on all extras. Then considering that you only get 75% of the incurred cost back cancel the extras cover and fund it yourself. The hospital cover which is about $250 to $290 per month is worth keeping, but extras cover is just dollar swapping and the insurers always win.

And think how many punts you could get for $3000

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Even better, work out what your annual 'extras cost' from your health fund. It will be a premium of about $ 250/270 month - $3000 per annum. Then work out how much you need to spend per annum on all extras. Then considering that you only get 75% of the incurred cost back cancel the extras cover and fund it yourself. The hospital cover which is about $250 to $290 per month is worth keeping, but extras cover is just dollar swapping and the insurers always win.

I hope no one takes financial advice from you. My extras cover is nothing like that amount and it also covers dental , optical, physiotherapy (including Pilates classes) and other areas. It is the only section of my health cover that I make a profit from every year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    And if you are wondering how the ladies might look, have a look at the mamasan taking the photo on their google photos.
    I personally find Eva a very attractive MILF (technically a GILF). Enjoy all my sessions with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Extras cost of $250-270/month sounds like you are getting ripped off. You can get extras cover for under $50/month.
    Many people can easily use more than what they pay for extras cover for glasses, physio, massage, acupuncture, dentist/hygienist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Croydon massage View Post
    I hope no one takes financial advice from you. My extras cover is nothing like that amount and it also covers dental , optical, physiotherapy (including Pilates classes) and other areas. It is the only section of my health cover that I make a profit from every year.
    Folks can take what advice they like, but the only people that make money from extras are the insurers. If your extras cover is cheap your excess and aggregate limits are higher and lower respectively. Just do the sums for 12 months - premium cost versus NET recoveries after individual and aggregate excesses - the insurers are not stupid, they always win in the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Extras cost of $250-270/month sounds like you are getting ripped off. You can get extras cover for under $50/month.
    Many people can easily use more than what they pay for extras cover for glasses, physio, massage, acupuncture, dentist/hygienist
    That sort of high premium cover will pay something like 85% of the fee with a high aggregate excess. High paying extras cover is expensive and is only usually available to group schemes sold to companies for their staff. For $50 month the insurer would pay 5% of Sweet FA. Some folks delude themselves that they can beat insurers like other folks delude themselves that they can beat the bookie. But good luck with your optimism.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Folks can take what advice they like, but the only people that make money from extras are the insurers. If your extras cover is cheap your excess and aggregate limits are higher and lower respectively. Just do the sums for 12 months - premium cost versus NET recoveries after individual and aggregate excesses - the insurers are not stupid, they always win in the end.
    I don’t enjoy pointless debates but what you say is wrong. Sure most people are lazy and don’t take full advantage of their cover. I do and I am sure there are others like me. If you use a wide range of the extras available to you and you are diligent in claiming, you can certainly come out ahead. The companies rely on the mugs who don’t.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As in you get your health insurance to pay for RnTs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clearly you don't know how to come out ahead haha probably too hard to explain the you mate. Insurance companies will win as a company, but if you know how to game it like E.g CC FF points, you will personally come out ahead. If you know, you know. Feel sorry for those who take your opinion which is based on poor usage!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My experience if the massage parlour happens to be a main provider for that health insurance then youll get more value. But I'm unsure if massage parlours can join that.
    I used to be with NIB and I tried using it for massage.
    Massage cost $60. NIB only paid $10!
    I guess it also depends on your level of cover cause when I switched to BUPA with higher fees.
    It covered the whole amount, so I only needed to pay for extras.
    However you'll need to fill up details and paper work if you want to use health insurance

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Most health "extra" policies pay a fixed amount (around $30-35) per visit, and limit the number of visits per year (10-12). You are supposed to be serviced by a registered provider; many shops have unregistered girls to give "relaxation" massage, not claimable "remedial" service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fellas, what is on offer at Oasis?
    Are the girls older? I totally don’t mind that!