Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing the same girl again? Is it always better service / same or worse?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Seeing the same girl again? Is it always better service / same or worse?

For me this year and my experiences, I see the same girl again and it’s always the same level great service. Sometimes, rarely it’s even better service. Hasn’t been worse service for me returning… not yet..

Have you guys returned to the same girl and the service has been worse?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

For me this year and my experiences, I see the same girl again and it’s always the same level great service. Sometimes, rarely it’s even better service. Hasn’t been worse service for me returning… not yet..

No, never worse, often better depending on how we both are, our interaction and connection. I find that creating that “emotional” connection and leaving them with positive memories of our encounters, particularly the previous encounter, it makes every meeting better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    No, never worse, often better depending on how we both are, our interaction and connection. I find that creating that “emotional” connection and leaving them with positive memories of our encounters, particularly the previous encounter, it makes every meeting better.
    Yes. Very Well said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    agree with the emotional connection part. Also, I think it usually doesn't get worse because you enjoyed the interaction enough to go back a second time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It doesn't get worse but the lazy factor does creep in at times. What I mean is they may lie on the bed or massage table longer than what is expected and aren't rushing to pleasure you or remove their clothes because they want to chat more with you. On the other hand, there is more fun such as great sex or extras being offered once we engage in action.
    I think you are right, it doesn’t get worse but lazy perhaps. The interesting thing is that I only see that with frequent WLs and not SBs. But it’s fair enough, we are comfortable with each other and she already fucked a few dicks during the day so seeing me is probably a bit of a breath of fresh air. I still get my moneys worth but I see your point. One of my previous frequents once told me that she feels safe with me, certainly the same with other frequents, and I could tell when she had had a rough day. Notwithstanding that she still gave me pretty good service. I don’t see a problem with being a breath of fresh air in their day so long as she still drains me which she always did

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Repeat service usually gets better, for one the girl usually feels more relaxed...familiar environment n all, she also probably knows what makes you tick etc..

The only problem I can see is that some girls may treat a regular as an "easy" job, thinking you will see her again anyway, don't have to try as hard blah blah..lazy attitude, I would say this is rare (haven't happened to me before) but definitely possible.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

I’ve had both. One regular I was seeing the sex was the best the first time and then got all mechanical and I lost interest after about 10 visits by which time it was no good.

Another regular I’ve been seeing for 2 years until recently when she left the industry the sex was better and better and I was seeing her on average every 2-3 weeks. Best chemistry I ever had with any girl and I crave for her like mad hoping she makes a comeback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good point about “lazy attitude” I’d hate to see a girl again and she now has the Blackpink Jennie “lazy attitude”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    agree with the emotional connection part. Also, I think it usually doesn't get worse because you enjoyed the interaction enough to go back a second time.
    What is the emotional connection that you guys are talking about ? The sex, that was paid for right ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The trouble speaking of emotional connection being that your really only putting your spin on it. To speak for someone else , put words in their mouth if U like is not necessarily how it is with them. A grey area.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Emotional connection is what will get you into trouble. Keep it purely sexual and simple with raw primal fucking.

Emotional connection is a double edge sword that can elevate a great punt into an amazing punt, but soon becomes emotional damage instead

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    but soon becomes emotional damage instead
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jX5sonpKoo

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    haha What the hail, I will send you to jesus. *with the accent*

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    as long as the girl blows your socks off the first time then the next time you see her is usually better as you become familiar with each other. The girl also becomes more comfortable with you each time you see her again. In many cases I found the second visit for the same girl even better than the first one. By the third visit your certainly know your in for a wild time. The important thing here is the first time you see that girl you had an amazing adventure with her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some WLs I’ve been with have told me things like “it’s all about the feelings.” Those were always the best experiences.
    And perhaps the best complement I recently got was “I really felt that!! repeated 2x” after an hour of intense sex.

So emotional connection is awesome if it’s there. What happens afterwards that’s life. I just focus on the present moment.

Banned
    Emotional connection is a double edge sword that can elevate a great punt into an amazing punt, but soon becomes emotional damage instead
    Emotional connection will soon lead to disconnection then to emotional wreck when the punter falls for the WL.

We've heard that many times.

Enjoy the sex and leave emotion to the safe keeping of your wife.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The experienced ones do value repeat booking, but the young ones get lazy and take it as granted. That's my observation.

I thought of another thing for emotional connection. Say the punter felt the connection, really enjoyed the time together with the WL. But what if the WL is just really good at her job, and has the ability to make the punter(s) feel connected? Anyone heard of stories or experienced it before?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good question never seen any more than twice might find a regular see if it adds benefit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast