Thread: V KINA - TRULY YOUNG VIET GIRL...SO RARE!

Senior Member(無間使者)

V KINA - TRULY YOUNG VIET GIRL...SO RARE!

How often do we have the chance to be with a super young Viet girl with youthful white skin and a genuine cheeky attitude? Kina ticks all those boxes. You might have to forgive her a little bit…she’s still on her training wheels…and not as polished as a seasoned pro, but what you get is a genuine girl who is friendly, keen…and oh did I mention cheeky af?

Kina is from Hanoi and speaks next to zero English…this did make it hard to communicate but we made do with google translate. FYI she speaks Viet and Chinese. She told me she’s 20 and looks spot on, and she oozes that youthfulness which is hard to fake. She has a cute face with nice full lips. Rather than try to describe her face, have a look at her photos…they are her to a tee with minimal touch up.

I sense she hasn’t been with many guys before. If you’re fit or good looking she’s going to like you even more… and she’ll let you know what she thinks…and she might even help herself and start touching you lol. She's friendly but also upfront in a cheeky way. For example she compliments me about something…but then also makes fun of my old phone…I joke and say it’s the original iphone 1.

She was wearing a loose one piece dress and was wearing nothing underneath. No bra and her boobs sit perfectly. Very sexy. And when she took her dress off she unveiled a tight body with a nice perky bum. Bro’s…her body is VERY nice…trust me.

As for her service she is still learning so be her teacher and be patient. She did everything although I didn’t try cim. She even surprised me with a p slide which was nice. If you’re looking for a pro she might not be for you. All I can say is I enjoyed her company. Won't go into more detail than that, but if you have any specific questions, happy to answer them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like my cup of tea. Does she have tattoos and plastic sugery?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she Happy to cim?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Looks like my cup of tea. Does she have tattoos and plastic sugery?
    From what I can see she doesn't have any plastic surgery...and thank god for that! No implants either...boobs are real.
    She has one small tattoo on the front of her shoulder...pretty sure that's it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Is she Happy to cim?
    I didn't ask her brother so can't confirm, but I suppose it should be since it's listed on her profile...
    If it's a deal breaker, I'd ask reception before booking her...they should know!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking

Is she Happy to cim?
    Thanks bro, I will see her soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she Happy to cim?
    FYI...got word from a fellow punter she does indeed do cim!

Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    FYI...got word from a fellow punter she does indeed do cim!
    I thought cim as well. But she moved her head a bit when I blew up. So it shot to other area. Lol. Poor girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheeky girl...have to put her on the list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FYI Kina changed her name to Nini

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    FYI Kina changed her name to Nini
    Do you know if she works at no 5 marrickville? There's also a Viet girl name Nini on no 5's roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks unlikely coz 'Nini' is rostered on today at GC and N5 and the times overlap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hahahaha so where did it up going?