Thread: 138 Anzac Parade(84A)Cindy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

138 Anzac Parade(84A)Cindy

Date: Friday 10/Aug
    Girl: Cindy - real Taiwanese
    Description: Around 162 cm, slim, Pretty face, cheerful personality, good English, short brown hair, pink nipples, real C cup, firm breasts, no belly, smooth skin, no tattoos
    Booking time: 60minutes$70(HJ$80,CBJ$150)

I am Taiwanese, I use translation software, sorry, my English is not good. I go for massage every Thursday and brotherl every Sunday. This is the first time I met a real Taiwanese in a brothel or massage shop (usually Chinese pretending to be Taiwanese). I went to 84A and asked to see the line up. After seeing Cindy, I thought she was beautiful, because in Taiwan, generally The women in this industry are all aged 40+ and have tattoos on their bodies (almost everyone under the age of 30 in Taiwan has graduated from college and would not choose this job) so I have never met a Taiwanese girl before. This girl is beautiful and Cheerful, like gems unearthed from the soil, very precious.

She entered the room, we chatted, and she started to take off her clothes (she said: she was complained by the guests last time, she didn’t take off her panties), so now she takes off her top during massage, and she takes off her panties during HJ ( Can't touch her pussy), her massage technique is not good, but I don't care, I told her I don't need a massage, she asked me to turn over.

she started sucking my tits, then licking my balls, after 10 minutes , helped me put on a condom, and then swallowed it down her throat, she never wanted to stop, I told her, I wanted to see her face more, and touch her body, she was very cooperative (she said Just doing this job for 3 days, haven't done it before, but her hj & cbj is very skilled), I started to feel like ejaculating, I asked her to lie on my side, I HJ myself, she licked my nipples and ears, The left hand stroked my perineum, and soon I wanted to ejaculate, she asked me to cum on her stomach, I did, she stroked my penis, looked at me, and slowly squeezed out a little The semen that came down, she wiped me clean, I put on clothes, and gave her Tips, she hugged me and asked: Will you come to me again next time? I said: Yes. She said she only wanted to do short-term business, and she would leave immediately after earning enough money. I hugged her tightly, and when I earn enough money tomorrow, I will come to her next week...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    NHJ = $80?
    Am I a relic of the past like a dinosaur or is $50 still standard?
    $150 also seems a lot for CBJ if on top of the base cost + HJ cost = 300 (although even if not on top of what's already been paid 150 seems more like full service addon price than CBJ addon price)

I have noticed girls at this place suggesting addons maybe more frequently than other places, but the prices I've been asked for (and paid) haven't been unreasonable, maybe because the most I've gone with is B2B (although I tend to tip $20 unprompted for girls who are ok with spending more time on part 2 less on part 1 when asked)

Anyhow thanks for your review, sounds like you had a good experience with Cindy but at $80 for NHJ being her base expectation I'll be avoiding her, punting at all is hard enough for me to justify the cost of at the moment.

Can appreciate that she's just doing the job to get enough money (same reason for going to work that almost everyone has) and wish her all the best although at prices like that she may not get the repeat business that would help her finish up in this line of work as soon as she wants. On the other hand maybe I am just a dinosaur and girls are thinking what a cheapskate when I tip them $50 for NHJ now lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah OP might be pretty new to the scene. $80 for nhj and $150 for cbj is crazy. I think you need to look around for better options. Also, there are plenty of Taiwanese below 30 on working holiday working in the ml industry before covid. During covid the numbers plunged but it's getting back now to previous numbers slowly. Be patient you will find better options bro.