Thread: Parramatta Blossom massage- Lucy & ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Parramatta Blossom massage- Lucy & ??

Name- ?? & Lucy

Month-August 2023

Rates: $70/60mins + $50

Ethnicity: Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Long post. Apologies in advanced.

After reading above average reviews for this shop I decided to venture out and try it for myself

Decided to make a booking over wechat with “Lucy” after being told she was a available; my message was responded to quickly. They also update their roster daily. Another plus side for me

I decided on “Lucy” on my first visit. In asterisks for a reason, read on

Fixed up at the front desk, was shown to my room, and was told she will be in shortly as you are a touch early. No worries

She came in, she had black hair, the photo showed she was blonde?? Looked nothing like the photos. (Not a bad thing as I still found her attractive) Confused. In one of my previous posts I’ve said I like the aspect of “what if?” This was one of them

I would usually pay for the extras as the session is finishing up, but reading others advice I decided to pay as we fist made contact so it was clear what I wanted. Also, no issue

Part 1- I’m usually the type of person to lay back and relax, switch off and just enjoy my time with minimal conversation. Massage was good, as we wear coming to the end of part 1 there was alot of teasing between the legs which I felt was a nice start to what was coming. She asked me to turn over and she slipped out of the dress she was wearing.

Part 2- more teasing, slow, soft sensual touching that I thoroughly enjoyed. Did not feel rushed what so ever and felt like she was enjoying it too. I asked if it was ok to touch her upper parts and she said it was fine. As I had only seen her this session, I didn’t want to test any boundaries but I was getting a good vibe. I usually try to aim away, i when I’m really turned on/enjoying my experience I tend to bust a lot. This time, I thought screw it lets see what happens. I pop over my chest and onto the bed. She also noticed it was a lot and all I could do was laugh. She cleaned me up very well and wanted me to just lay there and relax

We had abit more time in the session, so we spent the remainder talking about hobbies, where she is from, while she was still playing with me (I did think to ask for another shot, something I will do next time)

My experience with ?? Was great, felt GFE and that we had some sort of connection. I had so much fun I decided to book her again the next day when she came up on the roster. This is where it goes abit funny

The following day- Messaged on wechat. I would like to book the SAME girl LUCY that I saw yesterday. “Yes same girl, see you then”

Again, I was early and told to wait. They must have been busy as I had to wait a further 15 mins into my session that she made the time up for.

In comes a girl that isn’t Lucy?? I’m thinking… do I walk. Do I stay. She was short, attractive, enhanced and usually what I would go for, and looked more like the girl in the WeChat photos, BUT I came back specifically for the girl I had seen yesterday

Not going to go deep into it, massage was good, HE was good. But again, not the experience I was after

On exit I brought it up with reception, I was told I would see the same girl and didn’t. I asked who I saw initially and they couldn’t give me a name but would follow it with the receptionist that worked that day

I will not completely write this shop off as I had a good time both sessions. But am annoyed because I was not given a name to book the correct girl for next time. It was not exactly a bait and switch, but a switch. Hopefully they get back to me if they like repeat customers.

HOPING I can get another session with ??? If I continued to see her she would become my regular

If you got this far, thanks for reading

Shop Owner
    Hi dear I find out who you talking about ☺️
    She is on today would you like to come today please

Shop Owner
    Sorry last week were different reception. They misunderstood .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey 267parramatta,
    Any chance you can post roster pics like you did before? Your roster daily post just reads Roster for today but no names or pics. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    they post roster with pics daily on wechat unless you can't have the app on your phone

Shop Owner
    Thanks for answering for me . ��

Shop Owner
    Sorry we can’t post pictures here anymore. Add our wechat please

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    HOPING I can get another session with ??? If I continued to see her she would become my regular
    My suggestion: anyone I find that has the potential as a regular,
    I ask for her WeChat/Line contact before I leave, explaining I'd like to see her again.

This is NOT to bypass the shop, but to prevent misunderstandings. I'll contact her to tell her I'd like a booking. Some will make the booking with the shop themselves. Others will ask me to make the booking with the shop. Either way, all 3 of us (punter, provider, AND shop) are on the same page. And if something comes up on her side, she can let you know rather than having to rely on shop to inform you.

Lastly, you'll have the contact. How many times have you seen the plaintive posts of anyone know where so-in-so went?. It's a win-win situation: you know where she is working, and she has a client list that adds to her value with the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 267parramatta View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me, I will send you a message

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    My suggestion: anyone I find that has the potential as a regular,
    I ask for her WeChat/Line contact before I leave, explaining I'd like to see her again.

This is NOT to bypass the shop, but to prevent misunderstandings. I'll contact her to tell her I'd like a booking. Some will make the booking with the shop themselves. Others will ask me to make the booking with the shop. Either way, all 3 of us (punter, provider, AND shop) are on the same page. And if something comes up on her side, she can let you know rather than having to rely on shop to inform you.

Lastly, you'll have the contact. How many times have you seen the plaintive posts of anyone know where so-in-so went?. It's a win-win situation: you know where she is working, and she has a client list that adds to her value with the shop.
    Don’t worry, I was kicking myself for not doing that. But I was planning to in a future visit. Great advice either way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don’t worry, I was kicking myself for not doing that. But I was planning to in a future visit. Great advice either way
    Glad to hear it's worked out. Lesson learned the hard way by ME in the past.

Another lesson learned the hard way: don't just scan the QR code, but send a message to confirm. Just last year, lesson re-learned. I assumed (makes an ass out of u and me) that I had successfully scanned her QR code. I hadn't. To see her again before I left, had to schedule a double header, with a couple of hours between games, so as to see her again and get her contact; unforced error.

But it can be worth it. During COVID, kept in contact with a couple of favs in BKK. 3 years later, able to pick right up. And with another who I hadn't kept in contact with, after 3 years, able to contact her and hook up again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 267parramatta View Post
    Have sent you a message. Looking forward to hearing back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regular found!

Saw Daisy again yesterday, and what a relief it was, the girl I’ve wanted to re book walked in. She remembered me after seeing this post on the forum and asked if it was me. So it’s true, the girls do scroll the forums when their name pops up

She’s bubbly and very chatty, and it’s like hanging out with an old friend again. After a few stressful days, its what the doctor ordered. I won’t go into it but all in all a great session and can’t wait to be back for the next one

“Your not here for a massage”. I had to laugh. Knows me to well already

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regular found!

Saw Daisy again yesterday, and what a relief it was, the girl I’ve wanted to re book walked in. She remembered me after seeing this post on the forum and asked if it was me. So it’s true, the girls do scroll the forums when their name pops up

She’s bubbly and very chatty, and it’s like hanging out with an old friend again. After a few stressful days, its what the doctor ordered. I won’t go into it but all in all a great session and can’t wait to be back for the next one

“Your not here for a massage”. I had to laugh. Knows me to well already
    Glad to hear this...her manner sounds very similar to Cindy who was also working yesterday...like you, I thoroughly enjoyed my session and am keen on going back. PB is a fantastic shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Walk ins

Do you accept walk ins. I like to visit before lunch time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like most places, they would. You would just get the “next cab off the rank”. I prefer to book in advanced, especially if there is a certain person I’d like to pick