Thread: Best Shop Interior?

Best Shop Interior?

I've been paying attention lately to how different shops make the most of their space. I prefer shops that have floorboards instead of carpets, good heating, fully closed rooms, discreet entrance etc.

My top 5 shops in Sydney would have to be

1. Sakura Smithfield

Overall cleanliness and short walk from carpark to door. Big rooms inside which get sanitised between every booking (have seen mamasans doing it every single time I've gone). Good food on the street as well.

2. Iris Massage Wentworthville

Very clean, tiled but warm. Very discreet rear carpark (unlike its sister shop Sunshine Massage where you enter in view of Great Western Highway)

3. 200 Stanmore

Clean, rooms not very big but the size does make it seem more intimate. Not a fan of being completely exposed to Parramatta Road upon exiting.

4. Jun Massage Rockdale

4 or 5 rooms, all spacious - one has a couch or something that I slammed Jenny on when they first opened. Floorboards, no smell and very clean. Discreet back entrance.

5. Apple Massage Merrylands

Have gone to see Freya a few times here. It used to be a dump but they have recently pumped some money into it and got it looking nice now. Big rooms, new floors and lots of room to work Freya out.

The worst shop fit out....

1. Saigon Princess St Mary's (First one)

Thank god the service here is so good.

Just what comes to mind for me, obviously I haven't been to every single shop in Sydney so I can't comment on what I haven't seen. Qcherry in Fairfield seems really nice but I've only ever seen the lobby and haven't gone in as all girls were busy when I went.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd rate Lalabells in South Granville. The entrance isn't particularly discreet but it's clean and spacious.

I wrote an AR for Mandy there a while back. The showers rock! You could have an orgy in them. Jenny and Sam only recently took over so all the decor is pretty fresh.

Banned
    I'm always intrigued by those expanding veins or mushroom or cloud shape brown stains on the wall of a massage parlour I frequent.

I think Mamasan deliberately keeps them there for historical purpose as so many punters have gone through the room and the wall has taken a lot of punishment for being sprayed at.

And the MILFs are a bit old and tired. I need to cum within 5 minutes and beyond that they can't take it anymore. I seriously worry that one of them may died under me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    I'd rate Lalabells in South Granville. The entrance isn't particularly discreet but it's clean and spacious.

I wrote an AR for Mandy there a while back. The showers rock! You could have an orgy in them. Jenny and Sam only recently took over so all the decor is pretty fresh.
    100% great place to punt, Jenny is a awesome manager very friendly and professional, what sets this place apart from others is the continuous update of the roster on their website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miss heavens at St leonards is easily the most luxurious place i know...the level of a 3 or maybe 4 star hotel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vitality Charm!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Vitality Charm!!!
    They are the masters in providing good service at a reasonable cost because of how much they spend on interior haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best FS shop interior probably Stilettos or A Touch More class.
    Best massage shop interior might be somewhere like bodyrotic, at michelles or other high end cauc shop. You can see photos on their websites

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    The worst shop fit out....

1. Saigon Princess St Mary's (First one)

Thank god the service here is so good.
    Jessie must be doing something right regardless as she's got a stable of 5 (?) shops now

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    One thing I like are shops that have been newly fitted out. The rooms in these places often get mouldy after a while because they hardly get any sunshine in them and the constant showering in the rooms makes it extra humid in there. Perfect environment for mould.

The new fitouts are always clean and smell good.

Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Vitality Charm!!!
    Yeah, 227 Broadway is the one, if only their already solidly built and over sized massage table has a second comfort/milking hole like At Michelle’s and 200 Stanmore then they would be perfect 👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Stilettos is the best I’ve been to. Nothing comes close.

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Jessie must be doing something right regardless as she's got a stable of 5 (?) shops now
    Haha like I said... Thank god the service is so good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to several of these shops but rate the heart of the place not necessarily the facade, been to three Sakura, Saigon princess 3 locations , Lalabelles (though roster recently changed radically) - facilities not an issue for me - service was excellent that’s what counts.

Banned
    I like to fuck in grandeur and opulence like in The Palazzo Colonna in Rome with a ML who has grace and classical beauty.

the-ballroom-hall (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I have been to several of these shops but rate the heart of the place not necessarily the facade, been to three Sakura, Saigon princess 3 locations , Lalabelles (though roster recently changed radically) - facilities not an issue for me - service was excellent that’s what counts.
    I'll have to agree with you on that... I've had sex in 5 star hotels with jacuzzi's and room service but the best sex I've ever had was on a couch in some banged up house in Mt Druitt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll counter all the good decor lovers.... I still love sleazy (but not dirty) shop fit outs, ie those with curtains rather than doors, or walls that don't go the ceiling, or are just poorly soundproofed. Nothing like hearing the ML in the next room moaning as she gets DATY'd or fucked, or hearing the massage table squeak under the weight of 2 bodies fucking .... raises the anticipation of what might becoming for me too.

Although I do like a nice new shop fitout too, especially one that has heaters and is not cold in winter

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
    I'll counter all the good decor lovers.... I still love sleazy (but not dirty) shop fit outs, ie those with curtains rather than doors, or walls that don't go the ceiling, or are just poorly soundproofed. Nothing like hearing the ML in the next room moaning as she gets DATY'd or fucked, or hearing the massage table squeak under the weight of 2 bodies fucking .... raises the anticipation of what might becoming for me too.

Although I do like a nice new shop fitout too, especially one that has heaters and is not cold in winter
    haha, that would distract the hell out of me lol