Thread: Natsumi- Good Session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Natsumi- Good Session

After keeping an eye on Natsumi for a while, I finally found a window in my schedule to align with her availability. On a Wednesday, with a few hours between meetings, I arranged a session. Natsumi arrived in a silky half-white dress, exuding a girlfriend-next-door vibe. We started in the shower, and though not much happened there, the real action unfolded on the bed.

Natsumi's initial shyness gradually gave way to a balanced blend of openness and reticence, which I found appealing. Our session encompassed genuine deep kisses, though she wasn't an expert. Her BBBJ was around 70-80 in quality, leaving room for improvement. During DATY, she responded well, sometimes exhibiting a pattern of pushing away and then pulling me back in. Her appearance included a slim frame, a cute face, and a noticeable dedication to gym workouts.

The session continued with more BBBJ, followed by a satisfying progression through cowgirl, missionary (highlighted by comfortable access and tightness), intense doggy, and a sensual climax. A post-session chat revealed more about her life in Australia and Japan. Sadly, I had to leave due to commitments, though Natsumi's attire upon departure still stirred me. She delivered a fulfilling girlfriend experience, striking the right balance between conversation and shyness. The encounter left me both satisfied and wanting more. If our schedules align, I'd eagerly return for another memorable session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a great first session with natsumi. Been meaning to see her again but she disappeared from the roster for a while but has reappeared recently.

we spoke about gym workouts and shared some tips and tricks. She loves doing squats and you can tell - her best asset is her firm arse. So much so that i came too quickly when we were doing doggy. She sheepishly said (i think as she thought id take it the wrong way) that doggy is her favourite position and that hopefully ill last longer next time as she was starting to enjoy the position. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the pleasure of meeting Natsumi today. She is stunning in her beauty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark2021 View Post
    I had the pleasure of meeting Natsumi today. She is stunning in her beauty.
    Good for you to pick her on the first day of her return.

Natsumi just come back, make a booking to see her today~~~
    Call or SMS 0417888123