Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man not guilty of sexual, indecent assault at Sydney massage parlour

Man not guilty of sexual, indecent assault at Sydney massage parlour

Not sure if this was posted already... but interesting read

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...09-p5c4yv.html

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, this was posted before.

I don't know about you, but the conclusion of the trial did not leave me feeling safe as a punter. He was found not guilty because they couldn't prove the alleged actions took place.

I wonder what the verdict would be even if they prove it did happen if it’s a known RnT place with extras, and he can show some forum reviews ?

I guess that’s why the jury found him not guilty.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah, this was posted before.

I don't know about you, but the conclusion of the trial did not leave me feeling safe as a punter. He was found not guilty because they couldn't prove the alleged actions took place.
    I think as long as you respect boundaries you should be OK... but this must've been an Aussie ML imho. A lot of Western women do like to complain and juries will generally take their side.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I wonder what the verdict would be even if they prove it did happen if it’s a known RnT place with extras, and he can show some forum reviews ?

I guess that’s why the jury found him not guilty.
    Not guilty but he's been named and photographed... His reputation has been damaged forever which is another type of sentence. Meanwhile the ML enjoys anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I think as long as you respect boundaries you should be OK... but this must've been an Aussie ML imho. A lot of Western women do like to complain and juries will generally take their side.
    Yep, when a girl says no, it means no.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He probably didn't give enough tips

This part was weird

Cooper’s partner, advertising creative Misa McConnell, said she met him towards the end of 2019 after he divorced his previous partner. She said the acts he had been accused of were “not Matt” and were “not his actions”.

How would she know?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I wonder if he got divorced because of this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Idiot must of used his credit card with his name on it and forgot to turn off his caller id when he made his booking
    That’s why you only pay cash and park your car around the corner where they can’t get your rego,
    Either way he’s totally screwed, his legal bill would of been $$$$$ huge, and his misses will no longer trust him,
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he even lost his job because of the rape charges,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure what she's got to gain by making it up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't understand why he is photographed while being declared as innocent and his name being published!! This is weird.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Can't understand why he is photographed while being declared as innocent and his name being published!! This is weird.
    Yeah everyone now knows what he gets up to lol.

Next job interview- “Oh I know you, you’re that guy who got whacked off and accused by some whore of raping her. Innocent or not, you’re a piece of shit. But psssst….it’s ok, I won’t tell anyone.”

But still, what gets me is how he got caught in the first place. Does he like look up into the security cameras or present his ID? I always have my head down to the floor and wear a hood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Not guilty but he's been named and photographed... His reputation has been damaged forever which is another type of sentence. Meanwhile the ML enjoys anonymity.
    Precisely. My heart goes out for M Cooper.

Perhaps he needs to do a DB Cooper now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post

Ask Georgina Mitchell - the reporter who wrote the article.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pleased to see the judge affirmed that consent laws apply in all situations but also find it odd the ML did not cut the session then and there. To be fair I know a lot of Mamasans cut corners with duty of care to the MLs because they are worried about their business suffering from such incidents especially those that are not licensed. So I understand the dilemma the lady was in in this case.
    Not sure what the answer is other than making the industry more mainstream so it affords the workers all the protections they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Not sure what she's got to gain by making it up
    Maybe nothing but satisfaction. Hell hath no fury…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe nothing but satisfaction. Hell hath no fury…
    So she went through the stress and trauma of the whole court process just because she was scorned?

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Idiot must of used his credit card with his name on it and forgot to turn off his caller id when he made his booking
    That’s why you only pay cash and park your car around the corner where they can’t get your rego,
    Either way he’s totally screwed, his legal bill would of been $$$$$ huge, and his misses will no longer trust him,
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he even lost his job because of the rape charges,
    You haven’t read the article?

His partner was also named and she was supporting him: this is not Matt, he won’t do that.

The accused was divorced and this partner they met in 2019. Interesting to see so much details were exposed.

The massage parlour is a licensed place according to the judge so nothing illegal there, and the ML was performing nude body slides at the time when she accused the punter touching her vagina with his mouth…… lol

Obviously none of us would know exactly what had happened inside the room and under what sets of circumstances.

But as Bro Wil said, no means no. And any MLs and WLs has the right to say no or change their mind half way, we just all have to respect that.

Just like you can’t force yourself into your wife or girlfriend too, right ?

Respects and honour,

Cheers

I totally agree about the no means no, need to have respect the ML. I've heard of lots of bad stories with bad punter behavior from MLs.

What I fear is that this sets a precedence, malicious ML can weaponize this and drag your face and name through the mud as a form or blackmail. Like others have said, once you have been accused. Even though you are innocent, you are forever guilty until proven innocent in anything related with the opposite sex.

Anyway, now I am thinking twice about using WeChat when booking. haha

Yeah well I have a some opinions to voice but I don't think this is the right forum to do it about this case.

Considering that any number of angst ridden, prone-to-violence punter fools could be reading this forum. Know what I mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast